The Secret

My Sister, is A Vampire?!

Ann's POV
 

I don't know why my sister acts like that, its so weird! She's really creeping me out! her moves are different, i don't know if she's normal or not! She's sweet, but not all the time, she's always been a weirdo!! My classmates thinks she's very sneaky and a fast runner, and they think she always wear contact lens because of her eyes, its so different, but pretty. I bet my sister is hiding something, and i need to know what she is hiding!
 

------------

Fretzie's POV

I don't know how long i can hide this dark secret, i don't know what to do, i was meant to be like this...BUT WHY ME? WHY? there are so many people in the world, but why me? i asked myself this question a hundred time, but i still don't know, what would i live for? i'm a monster! i can't fit in...I think i should die...I think i don't belong in this world, i can't keep this secret!



-----------

"I don't think you should come with me, Ann" said Fretzie,

"Why? i want to come with you!" said Ann

"Well, i don't think so! its a no, and final!" said Fretzie.

"But why?" asked Ann

"I don't answer questions like that!" said Fretzie as she walks away, she didn't answer Ann's question.

"Yeah, yeah! walk away, that is what you are! you don't answer my questions!" shouted Ann to Fretzie

**Looks back** "Ann, you don't know me yet, you need to learn more about me" said Fretzie.

"Of course i do!, you're my sister!" said Ann.

"No, you don't" said Fretzie.

....

"Fretzie" said Ivan

"Hello" said Fretzie

"How's life?" asked Ivan

"not good, my life!" said Fretzie

"and why? is it because of your secret?" asked Ivan smiling to Fretzie.

"Yeah! i don't know why i can't keep it!"

"Well you need to, it is for you, and all of us!" said Ivan, "Remember Fretzie"

"Yes. I will, i will try the best i can, to keep this secret, "Till death.."

"Fretzie, don't be dumb, we don't don't die!" said Ivan

"If they take off our heads!" shouted Fretzie, everybody started looking at her and getting away from her.

"Fretzie!" said Ivan, "Why did you say that, it will scare the humans!" whispered Ivan.

"Oh yeah, i forgot" said Fretzie.

"I think we need to come back in the secret Cave" said Ivan

"I'm not ready yet, i'm scared, Elivia is mad at me, she might kill  me" said Fretzie.

"No, she won't...i promise" said Ivan
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Thanks you for reading this fanfic^^.....i hope you liked it.i will update soon and please comment, subscribe and read my fanfics! ^____^