Weekend

I Knew From the First Sight (Revised)

SUNGYEOL's POV

 

I have no clue of what do the two girls want to say later.

I'm getting really curious. And what does the letter L has to do with it? I thought it's just the three of us.

That Ice Prince is dangerous. They should stay away from him.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

(Still SY's POV)

After the four of us met in the cafeteria, Sulli and Krystal asked me to stay with them for a while. So, the Ice Prince left the three of us.

"Sungyeol-ah, let's pretend that Sulli's house is your house, okay?" Krystal pleaded.

"What? You're putting me into trouble." I said strongly.

"It's for Sulli's safety. Think of it." Krystal insisted and did aegyo.

"Hmm.." I sighed. "Fine. I agree." I was defeated again.

"Yehey!" The two girls went jumping around like kids.

They're more like elementary kids than I do.

 

The weekend came and we proceeded to "My HOUSE." 

I set up the my laptop at the table beside the window. We all brought our cameras with us because we will have a preview of the photos.

Seems like L doesn't seem to be suspicious about the house since he's just sitting there silently.

Phew. I wiped an imaginary sweat on my forehead.

We all sat infront of my laptop and Krystal's photos will be the first to be previewed.

I'm amazed at her shots. They're excellent. She improved a lot compared to her last year's photos.

I can see her smiling while we're doing the preview and as usual, Sulli with her blank face since there's another person here.

Yes, she tends to be like that if there's a "stranger" although L is not really a stranger.

After Krystal's, I put on my memory card and showed them proudly my great work.

Yeah, great work! Hehe. I'm the second best after L when it comes to the Photography Class.

Krystal and Sulli had smiles plastered on their faces as the photos of our favorite place flashed.

We used to go to the seashore of Busan when we were little. Our families went there for vacation with us.

Memories starts to play on my mind as I view those pictures.

My monologue was interrupted by L.

"Ehem. Excuse me, Sungyeol-ssi, where's the comfort room?" He asked as he stood up.

We all looked at him with awe. Then I turned to look at Sulli.

She was signaling me to guide L to the comfort room. Luckily, I knew where the comfort room was.

I waited for L to finish his business while the two girls are talking about something.

I got nervous when L asked about the comfort room, we might get busted.

I sighed mentally in relief.

L finished his business and we went back to where the girls were.

He's looking at something. I can sense that He's getting suspicious. 

"You're back!" Krystal greeted again happily. "Shall we take a look now at Sulli's photos?" she continued.

The sound of Sulli's name made L to turn his attention to the girls. He's still silent though.

We sat again and we started the preview of Sulli's photos.

Three photos caught my eye in the thumbnails. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Guess what? :D Boring chapter for me. hehe