The Story

Random SuJu Story

Once upon a time

Rianna : We were all in the great hall. I was eating fresh turkey with Shindong. We were all looking forward to Tasha's (my little sister) sorting.

Sorting Hat : HUFFLEPUFF :D

Author-nim : We were deeply embarrassed at Nat. (Well yeah, who wouldn't if you're a pureblood like your relatives.) We ignored her for the next twelve thousand years. (LOL no.)

Rianna : Poor Tasha. As cousin Rianna was drinking butterbeer with Kangin, they were making fun of cousin Tasha and Alif (Yeah. I'm Malay. It's a Malay name.)

Author-nim : Then who are you if you said "Cousin Rianna"?

Rianna : THIS IS A STORY. Professor Kibum turned into a cat. Siwon (Or, Shisus.) was shocked and he got admitted to the hospital wing in Hogwarts. Idiot but cute friend Sungminnie gave him pumpkin juice.

Author-nim : Later, Tasha got married to Alif . Nobody came to their wedding, not even the priest. Coz ain't nobody want a hufflepuff relative. (JK. JK.)

Rianna : OMG. HE HAH HE HAH.

Author-nim : Goddamnit Rianna. Stop laughing like a f@#$ing horse.

Rianna: I like laughing like a horse, cousin Nars. And it's Hogwarts years. Wait. Cousin Tasha isn't in it yet.

Author-nim : Forget that marriage then.

Rianna : Anyways. Friend Kyuhyun (I mean EvilMaknaeKyu) likes cheese so Rianna got cheese for him. The crappy ones.

Author-nim : But sadly the cheese was poisonous so he was sent to the hospital wing. (Poor Kyu.)

Rianna : Because Rianna was very angry. As evil Rianna went into the Slytherin bedroom, she added salt into cousin Nars' salt. Coffee, I mean. (Since she uses a iPhone, the autocorrects are really funny.)

Author-nim : Salt in my salt? Logical. Thanks for the free salt.

Rianna : SALT IN COFFEE.

Author-nim : But, cousin Nars didn't drink the coffee as it had been there for the past year by Donghae, hoping to poison cousin Nars. (Nah, he wouldn't do that :3)

Rianna : Instead, Rianna got Voldemort to kill Donghae. (NO HAEE~!)

Voldemort : AVADA KEDAVRA! And no, i'm not dead.

Author-nim : Cousin Nars thanked her and Voldy before going off to disturb Siwon. Siwon was scheming up a plan to break the HanChul couple up.

Rianna : Rianna was so happy about HanChul (supposed to be Hinny in the chat, since she doesn't like K-POP) that she made a HanChul shirt for Siwon. Siwon made Rianna his stupid friend.

THE END~~~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it's short. Leave a comment on what you think about this awesomely short and awesome story.