FINAL

This Song Is Only For You

 

Taeyeon closes the door and throws herself on the bed. She places her hands on her tummy. A vibrate from her phone makes she takes her phone which placed on the table near her bed.

 

Kim Junsu and Kim Taeyeon Anniversary

 

A lone tear escaped from her eyes as she reads that reminder. Today is her and her (ex) boyfriend (failed) anniversary. She then starts to flashback to the time when Junsu was still on her side.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked toward SM’s park. She got a message from her boyfriend  that she had to come to the park at 7. She sat on the bench and checked her cellphone again. She sighed. He told that she must be on time but himself didn’t come on time. She leaned her back.

 

A familiar voice made Taeyeon realized from her ‘world’. She turned back her head and found her beloved boyfriend was singing and walking closer to her with his hands behind his back. A smile curved on Taeyeon’s face as Junsu stood in front of her.

 

“Happy anniversary, My One and Only Kim Taeyeon. I love you, sweetie...” said him then gave Taeyeon a bucket of rose.

 

“Aww.. Thanks you, oppa...” she said as she took the rose that Junsu gave her. “Happy anniversary too, My Beloved Kim Junsu. I love you too, oppa...”

 

Junsu smiled then leaned down to capture Taeyeon’s luscious lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon wipes her tears quickly as she heard someone knocking on her door.

 

“Unnie, the dinner is ready” said Seohyun loudly.

 

“Wait a minute”

 

She walks toward the door and opens it. She greeted by Seohyun with her worried face.

 

“Are you crying, unnie? You know if you have problem, just share it with us” asked her worriedly.

 

“No, Hyunnie. I’m okay. Thanks.. I think I should eat now, I’m starving” Taeyeon lies then she walks toward dining room, followed by Seohyun.

 

Taeyeon takes her seat beside Jessica. Jessica smiles at her then continues her eating activity.

 

“Here, unnie” Hyoyeon said then she gives her a plate of fried rice.

 

“Thanks, Hyo” she smiles at Hyoyeon.

 

Instead of eating that fried rice, she just stares at the plate. Somehow on Taeyeon’s eyes, that on the plate isn’t fried rice but Junsu’s handsome face.

 

“Tae, are you alright? Why are you keep staring at the plate?” Jessica asked when she realizes that her best friend doesn’t eat her dinner but only stares at it.

 

“I’m okay, Jess” said her, lie.

 

Jessica looks at her with a I-don’t-believe-you face. Taeyeon forces a smile to convince Jesssica that she is alright. Then Jessica stands up and goes to the kitchen after pats Taeyeon’s shoulder and said. “If you have any problem, just tell it to me”

 

Taeyeon is about to starts eating her fried rice before Sooyoung yelled from the living room.

 

“Look! That’s Junsu sunbaenim!” yelled her.

 

“Yah! Don’t yelled, Soo. You know what will happen to Taeyeon if she heard it.. She must remembering her past again...” Yuri reminded her.

 

Taeyeon heard that her (ex) boyfriend’s name was mentioned, she then crush to the living room. She looks at the TV which showing her (ex) boyfriend is singing and playing piano. She slowly sits on the couch besides Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu starts singing and playing the piano. His mind is flowing back to the time when he and Taeyeon still madly in love with each other. As today is their anniversary, he decides to sings a song for her, Kim Taeyeon, the one and only he loved.

 

The loneliness of nights alone
the search for strength to carry on
my every hope had seemed to die
my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining from up above
you surrounded me with your endless love
and all things I couldn't see are now so clear to me


You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality
you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real
a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give and wont let go
I hope you'll always know

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything

You're the breath of life in me
the only one that sets me free
and you have made my soul complete
for all time (for all time)

You are my everything (you are my everything)
Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring)
My life is yours alone (alone)
The only love I've ever known (oh no, no)
Your spirit pulls me through (your spirit pulls me through)
When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do)
Every night I pray (oh, I pray)
On bended knee (on my knee)
That you will always be
be my everything

[chorus repeats]

Every night I pray
down on bended knee
that you will always be
my everything
oh my everything

 

 

As Junsu ends the song, the fans clapping their hands for him. He smiled and bowed to them.

 

“That song dedicate for my first love, the one that had stolen my heart until now. I hope she watches this. I only want to say that, I love you and I always love you” said him then goes to the backstage.

 

 

 

 

 

“You heard that? Junsu sunbaenim said that the song is dedicate for his first love....” said Sunny. All of SNSD’s members are gathering at the living room after heard Sooyoung’s yell.

 

“And his first love is.....”

 

Taeyeon can’t help but crush to her room. She closes the door and locked it. She leaned her back on the door as she starts crying silently. Junsu still remembering the date. She tought that he doesn’t remember about today after two years ago when he and Jaejoong with Yoochun decide to break off with SM.

 

Her cellphone is vibrating. Taeyeon walks toward the table to takes her cellphone. The caller ID was unknown. She press the answer button.

 

“Hello” greeted her.

 

“Taenggo-ya”

 

That familiar voice made Taeyeon’s heart beating faster. That voice is Junsu’s. Like the old times, everytime Taeyeon heard Junsu’s voice or he is around her, her heart will beating faster. But wait... Where is Junsu get her number? After that time, LSM asked her to changes her number.

 

“Taenggo? You still there?” asked him.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry oppa.. I’m just...zoning out” answered Taeyeon, stuttering.

 

“Um... If you confused with how oppa can calls you, oppa gets your number from Yunho hyung. Gladly he saves your number. Um... Oppa is sorry for disturbing yo--”

 

Taeyeon quickly cuts off Junsu’s sentences. “No, oppa... You don’t disturb me”

 

“Okay then...umm...how are you? I’ve bought your new album and you with the others are really daebak!”

 

“I...I’m good, how about oppa? O..Oh thank you for bought our new album oppa. You at your new album is also perfect, oppa”

 

“Glad to hear that...oppa is also good... Hahaha thank you, Taenggo-ya” Junsu laughs.

 

That’s Taeyeon missed so much. She miss Junsu’s laugh, his smile, and his cute act. She miss all about him.

 

“Umm... Taenggo-ya...” called him.

 

“Yes oppa?”

 

“I...I want ask you something...” he’s stuttering. “Are you watch the TV just now?”

 

“Yes, I am...with the others too..”

 

“I....I actually....I actually want to ask you that.....that I’m still loves you, Taenggo-ya. Do you want to come back to me?” asked him.

 

A happy tears flow down from Taeyeon’s eyes. She’s very happy when she heard about this.

 

“I know I was wrong at that time when I leave you behind. I just too stress after our broke off with SM. I’m sorry when i don’t contact you, it because your number was changed and I don’t know where I can get your new number...” said him. “Oppa is so sorry, Taenggo-ya...”

 

Taeyeon keeps crying silently. She’s too happy to replied Junsu’s asked.

 

“Taenggo? You still there?” asked him worriedly because she doesn’t answer him.

 

“Yes, oppa....I’m here”

 

“Taenggo, you’re crying? What happened with you? Why are you crying?”

 

“Don’t worry, oppa...I’m okay....I just....I just too happy to heard what you said...” answered her then she wipes her tears.

 

“Taenggo-ya....”

 

“Yes, oppa...I want to come back with you, since I’m still loves you too...” answered her happily.

 

“Oppa is so glad to hear that. Thank you, Taenggo-ya... Umm....You should go sleep now, Taenggo, it’s going late. Oppa don’t want you haven’t a sleep enough because of oppa”

 

“You sleep too, oppa”

 

“Okay, My Princess. Have a sweet night, sweetie. I love you”

 

“I love you too, oppa” answered her.

 

She then places her cellphone on the table and throws herself on the bed with a happy smile on her lips.

 

“Unnie!!” Yoona knocks the door while shouting Taeyeon’s name. “Unnie.. Get out from your room, now!!!”

 

“Aish.. Alright. Wait a minute” she walks toward the door and opens it.

 

She’s about to scold Yoona because she’s disturbed her, but it stopped when she saw who is the one who in front of her door. It’s Junsu. The man who was called her a minute ago.

 

“J...Junsu oppa?” asked her in disbelieve tone.

 

“Yes, it’s me, Taenggo-ya...” answered him then a smile curved on his lips.

 

“What are you doing in here, oppa?” she tries to looking for her members, but nothing. She doesn’t find her members. There’re only them.

 

“Don’t you remember today, Taenggo?”

 

She remembers that today is her and Junsu’s anniversary. So, the reason why is he here is........

 

“Happy anniversary, My beloved Taenggo-ya” he smiled and give Taeyeon a rose that was hiding behind him before.

 

“Happy anniversary too, My one and only Prince. I love you, oppa...” she said as she takes the rose and smell it.

 

“I love you, too”

 

Junsu leans down and captures Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon missed this so much. She missed how Junsu’s lips taste and the most is she missed the way Junsu kissed her. The chaste kiss began a passionate one with tongue in.

 

That night is the best and unforgettable night for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I comeback with oneshot and it's TaeSu~ hope you'll like it. Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D