The Weird Kim Myungsoo

Infinite One-Shots!

 

[Listen to: G.Na - Oops]


Eunji’s P.O.V.

“What do you want now, Myungsoo?” I huffed at the oh-so-familiar pair of neon yellow sneakers. I looked up from the pair of shoes to see that handsomely annoying face smirking down at the sitting me, “I know you’re not mad.” He ‘mehrong’-ed me. “And you’re supposed to call me oppa, you know.” He chided me, clucking his tongue while shaking his head.

“Like hell I would.” I spat at his handsome face, standing up to leave. I felt his hand grasp my wrist just when I was going to go. I sighed and looked at him, irritated. “Would you stop bothering me?” I tried to ask politely, “Uhm, lemme think…. NO.” He smirked again, happily teasing me.

“Why do you like bothering me so much? Can’t you just bother your fangirls who would happily be annoyed by you?” I groaned, gesturing the fangirls who were glaring at me.

“Nah. That’s actually why, and… You’re fun to tease.” He grinned at me innocently, making me squirm. Ugh, why does he have to be so perfectly, annoyingly handsome?! “I know you like me, but can you please stop staring?” He cockily asked me while smiling.

“Oh, please. You? Handsome? HAHA, get real.” I laughed sarcastically. “Awww~ You know I am~” He chimed, batting his eyelashes. I stuck my tongue out at him, ‘mehrong’-ing him back while smiling as a reply.

“ELLL! MY ELL!” Yelled somebody. Sungyeol oppa. The giant choding crashed onto Myungsoo who yelped. I just laughed at the cute MyungYeol from the sides, “Hi choding oppa.” I beamed at Sungyeol, “Ugh. My rival in love.” Sungyeol threw me a face before continuing to bother poor Myungsoo, making me laugh again.

“It’s true, though.” A charismatic voice called behind me, “Hoya oppa.” I beamed, turning around. “Hi, Eunji.” He smiled at me before enveloping me in a tight hug. “Hi Infinite oppas.” I greeted the other four people behind Hoya oppa, smiling. “Hi, Eunji!” They chorused together.

“Eunji-yah!” Sungjong oppa called me, “Hey guuurl~” I greeted him back, making him laugh. “Why are you guys here?” Myungsoo groaned, his voice rather muffled because of Sungyeol’s clothes. Yeah, he was buried underneath Sungyeol’s long arms, hugged to death. “You can’t have Eunji all to yourself.” Woohyun oppa winked, snaking his arms around my waist, making me blush furiously.

“Come on, kids.” Hurried Sunggyu oppa, “Yes, grandpa~” We chorused back at him, laughing together. Sunggyu scowled but still continued to heard us like we were a group of sheep.

I went up to Sunggyu and greeted him, “Hi grandpa. Who’s house are we going to, today?” I grinned at him. He tried to pull off an annoyed face, but failed miserably, making me laugh.

Somebody beside me who also overheard our conversation let out a very familiar set of hilarious laughs. Dongwoo oppa. I turned my head, “Hi Dino oppa.” I greeted Dongwoo oppa, smiling. “Hey, Eunji.” He smiled back cutely, waving his hands.

“We’re going to Myungsoo’s house today, Eunji-yah.” Sunggyu oppa answered me from my left. I turned my head, nodding, “Oh, oka-“ I was pulled back my a pair of hands.

“Oof!” My head crashed to a rock hard chest. Pulling away, a hand intertwined his with mine. I looked up to see a scowling Myungsoo possessively holding my hands. I squirmed and blushed. What  the hell?! “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” I asked him, trying to release my hand. “Yeah, what do you think you’re doing with her, ELLL? You have me.” Chirped Sungyeol from the other side, “No thanks.” Myungsoo muttered, pulling me away from the group.

I looked at him with an ‘o’ face, “I’m not yours, you know.” I remembered him while searching his face. The moment I said that, a rare emotion flashed in his eyes. A rare emotion he wouldn’t show to just anyone, not even me. Pain. “You’ll be mine soon, though.” He joked, hiding away the pain with humor. I just laughed and leaned to his shoulder. And like that, we walked all the way to his house.

 


 

Okay, so we just arrived at Myungsoo’s house. But after we raided his house, searching for the non-existent food, all six of Infinite, except Myungsoo, were already getting ready to leave. They were going to get some food. Even Sungyeol wanted to leave.

“Uh… Guys?” I asked them, “Yeah?” They looked at me, “Hurry back soon, yeah? I don’t wanna be stuck with this dork here.” I pointed at Myungsoo who was busy doing something. “Yeah, okay.” Sunggyu oppa nodded, tightening his shoe laces. “Bye, Eunji!” They all chorused together again before leaving me. I sighed, remembering that I was stuck in this house with Kim Myungsoo.

I looked around to see that Myungsoo wasn’t here, so I searched around. “Myungsoo!” I called out, “I’m here!” He sounded distant. Probably upstairs. So I jogged all to the second floor. “Myungsoo!” I called again, “Up here!” He yelled again. It was a tad bit clearer. Huh, probably on the rooftop. So I jogged again to the top of the beautiful modern house.

Arriving up top, I just gasped. There stood Kim Myungsoo, holding a red velvet box with two silver necklaces inside. The whole rooftop were decorated either baby pink or sky blue, my favorite colors. I slowly neared the blushing Myungsoo who still stood stiffly.

“Kwon Eunji. I’m really sorry if you were often annoyed by my constant teasing. It’s actually my way of showing affection. I just want to let you know I care for you, and that I’ll b-be there for you… Uhm… So, would you accept my constant teases, and let me be your boyfriend?” Myungsoo confessed in one breath to me.

I chuckled, tears slowly seeping out of my eyes. “Yes, you jerk. Yes.” Myungsoo’s grin stretched wider, and wider until I thought that his mouth will rip soon enough. He put the two boxes on a nearby table and flung me in the air before catching me again, making me giggle.

“Thank you.” He whispered, his lips centimeters away from mine. “You are very welcome.” I replied. And, he leaned forward-

BANG!!!

“Ugh, finally.” Sungyeol walked –no, strutted – to us, exhaling. “Did you know how sick I was ‘playing gay’ all this time?” Sungyeol leaned his head on my shoulder, tiredly. I laughed, “You didn’t have to though.” I noted, “I know right.” Woohyun laughed, behind me while Myungsoo pulled me away from Sungyeol, jealously. “Aren’t you the possessive one?” Asked Hoya, raising his eyebrows. “Congrats!” Cheered Sungjong, flinging his hands, and hugging me. “Thanks, oppa.” I replied, hugging him back.

“Can we continue?” Myungsoo asked me, “Huh? Continue what?” I asked him, tilting my head. “This.” He whispered before putting his lips on mind, giving me a mindblowing kiss.


 I know. I'm so mean to you guys. But my laptop just got held by my dad a few weeks ago, I was grounded. Here's a fluff for all you eLements and Inspirits. Have a great day! :)

-BlueMarshmallows