CHAPTER 3: The first meeting/ The first episode pt.2

The Virtual Couple

 

 

 

After eating their lunch, both decided to try out the rides the park has to offer. First they went to the rollercoaster. Although Sunye objected this idea, GD persisted and she soon gave in. She was scared to ride the rollercoaster cause it really looked traumatizing but GD assured her that it’s gonna be ok cause he’s always right there , right by her side.

 

“oppa, are you sure it’s going to be alright?”

“of coarse it’s going to be alright, I’m here” he assured her.

“ok.” She said defeated.

 

The ride went well(?) even though Sunye is still shaking after that traumatizing experience. She promised herself that from that she will never ride a rollercoaster ever again! Even though she’s still traumatized from what happened she didn’t want to let GD know that and acted as if all is well.

 

“sunye-ah, what ride do you want to try next?”

‘Definitely not the rollercoaster.’

“hmm, anchors away? Is that fun?”

“yes.” GD answered shortly and started his tracks towards that ride and sunye soon followed.

 

The ‘married couple’ went trough many different rides but not all for many people recognize them. It’s not easy being popular, even though you think it’s just presenting yourself in front of the public and just be glamorous. It’s actually more complicated than that. You always have tight schedules, no time for your family, less privacy and the fangirls/fanboys that crowd you when you’re seen in the public.

 

“Sunye-ah, let’s go to the ferries wheel.”

“ah, sure.”

 

MCs: Omo! The ferries wheel is a romantic place.

MC2: neh~ it is. Kekeke, they look like a real married couple.

 

They gave their tickets to the ticket lady and went in. Gd stepped in first and lend his hand to Sunye for added support cause the distance between were they’re standing and the ferries wheel is quite far. It’s their first time experiencing skinship from one another for a very long time. Both heart beats started to raise its pace but both just acted the same way they acted before, acting as if nothing happened.

 

‘huh? Why am I starting to feel this way again? It’s like what happened 3 years ago all over again when I still had a crush on him but I thought I was over it. NO! This isn’t happening!’ she thought but shrugged it away.

 

‘omo, why is my heart beating so fast right now?’ he thought as he clutched his chest.

 

“oppa, is something wrong?” she asked bringing him back to consciousness.

“huh?- oh! I’m ok, don’t worry.”

“I wasn’t worrying.” She jokingly denied breaking the awkward atmosphere.

“You weren’t?” he said pretending to sulk.

She just giggled as a short reply avoiding that moment to become a lot cheesier.

 

Both were talking a lot during the ride. They were mostly talking about music and the kpop scene, just normal stuffs. But, they also tease each other about their past and reminiscing those embarrassing moments they had when they were still young and rookies in the kpop industry. Soon, the ride ended and they had to get down.

 

GD was the first to get down the ride followed by Sunye. Unknown to Sunye, that the ground hand a higher level so she tripped and sprained her ankle. Fortunately though not a lot of people saw the little accident she had only GD and the filming crew.

 

“Are you ok?” Gd asked quite panicking.

“I don’t think so, I think I sprain my ankle.” She said with an obvious pained expression in her face.

“Here, let me carry you on my back.” He said as he crouched.

“No, no, it’s ok. I’m fine, I can just walk.”

“No, you’re not fine, just let me carry you.” Gd persisted.

“Aigoo~ I’m really fine.”

“yah, you’re my ‘wife’, do as I say.” He sternly said but still in a gentler tone.

Sunye just sighed and did what her ‘husband’ wanted her to do, but deep inside her she was very flattered by his moves and him being very concerned about her.

 

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and let him carry her around. The MCs awed with their sweet acts for they really looked like a married couple or maybe just a couple enjoying their date. People around them are also in awed seeing the two, they even take pictures and cheer for them.

 

 

‘Jiyong oppa, thank you for being worried for me. Even if it’s just acts cause we’re filming, I’m still very thankful. I hope you can’t feel my heart beating so fast right now.’ She thought.

 

 

 

‘Sunye-ah, I’m very worried about you, be careful next time. Sorry for insisting to carry you. It’s just that I haven’t seen you for so long I just wanna be close to you and feel your touch. My heart is beating so fast right now. I don’t even know why I’m feeling such things.’ He thought.

 

 

 

BLACKROOM INTERVIEW:

 

PD: What was your initial reaction when you saw her tripped?

 

GD: I panicked! I thought not as a husband but as a man that I should help her, carry her and bring her to medication fast. Also, seeing her being hurt made me realized from that day onwards, she will be my responsibility and I won’t let her be hurt again.”

 

PD: Really?

 

GD: yes, no matter the cause.

 

 

PD: First of all, are you ok?

 

Sunye: neh~ I’m fine.

 

 

PD: How was it being carried by G dragon himself?

 

Sunye: It’s flattering, it made me really happy. He was really worried about me. I can see from the expression on his face that he was panicking and worried at the same time. Having someone care for you that much, that he even insisted to carry me on his back even though he was very tired makes my heart flutters and fills it with joy.

 

 

 

Half of their date, GD carried Sunye on his back even though she insisted a couple of times that she can walk. She was already medicated earlier and she now has bandage wrapped around her sore ankle but still she’s being carried by her persistent ‘husband’.

 

Even though GD is growing tired from carrying her on his back, he’s still doesn’t let her down. He only time he let her down was when they bought some foods to eat and ate them on a picnic table offered by the park. Judging by his actions you can easily tell he’s a person that doesn’t give up easily.

 

 

It was now already getting dark and they needed to end their date already.

 

 

“Oppa, I think it’s time to go now.”

“Really? Time passes so fast when you’re with someone you—I mean when you’re enjoying the moment.” He nervously said.

 

MC1: They’re so cheesy~

MC2: Admit it you like it!

MC1: I never said I didn’t.

 

 

“Yes, time passes by so fast.” She said with sadness on her tone.

“So, I’ll bring you home then.”

“You have a car?” she asked surprised

“Yes, apparently I do have one.”

“oh, ok then. Kamsahamnida.” She said as she shows him her eye smile.

He smiled at her as his response.

 

The car ride was silent cause both of them were really tired from their date. Sunye was playing with her fingers the entire time going home. GD obviously is driving and focusing on the road.

 

Moments later they arrived at wondergirl’s dorm. GD parked his car in front of wg’s dorm, rushed out the car and went to the other side to assist Sunye from getting out the car. His little acts of sweetness made the MCs in the studio awed in jealousy of Sunye.

 

Realizing what GD was gonna do, she wasn’t able to do anything else but just comply with his acts and thank him a bunch of times.

 

“kamsahamnida oppa, I appreciate everything you did for me this day. Thank you for taking care of me and I enjoyed this day a lot.” She thanked him sincerely.

“Neh~ I also enjoyed this day and…thank you also for being my ‘wife’’ he cheekily said which caused her to blush.

“Ah, neh.” She shortly said but sweetly. She lowered her head so that he couldn’t see her now tomato red face.

He chuckled seeing her blush. “ok then, bye. See you next time YEOBO!” He said back facing her as he was going to his car. Unknown to her he has a wide grin plastered on his face knowing he made her blush again by calling her yeobo and he was right. She was blushing like hell!!!!

 

MC1: wha! He called her yeobo!

MC2: G dragon is very mischievous! And I think they like each other.

 

All agreed with the MCs last statement and with this the episode ended successfully.

Their fist date was a success!!

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry if it's kina crappy.

When I finished it it was like 3 am already, I wasn't in my right mind. LOL.

I promise next chapter will be much better!