Best Birthday Ever

That October

Dara

"You can't come?"Dara asked, sounding disappointed and sad.

"Sorry , my manager called and told me there was a sudden schedule for me and Bom... I guess we won't be able to accompany you this year...Sorry about that" CL said,her tone as sad as Dara's."I'll call you later, I'm busy right now! Bye!"CL then hanged up.

Dara sighed, and threw her phone into her bag.I guess I'll be alone tomorrow.

Jiyong

This is my chance! Dara noona will be alone and I can tell her everything! Delighted, he patted Seungri's back, beaming. "Thanks, you finally did something right!" Seungri had overheard CL's phone conversation with Dara about not being able to celebrate her birthday with Dara and casually told Jiyong about it. Seungri looked at Jiyong as he walked off with confused eyes, then shrugged it off. "He's always this weird when something is related to Dara...Hmm..." Seungri mumbled. 

Dara

 

Usually, during the mornings on her birthday , she would jump out from the bed immediately to get ready.But, instead, she lies on her bed, eyes open, and sighed in frustration. "It is, apparently, going to be a normal day for me." 

Jiyong

This is it, it is today...Sadly, Jiyong was not sure what was he going to say to Dara, how was he going to confess that he has been stealing glances at her, having his heart race when he sees her, and having butterflies in his stomach when he is going to be with her for even a minute.How was he going to tell her he loves her?I didn't even buy presents or anything! Crap! Irritated, he ruffled his hair. What the hell is he going to do?! His eyes widen as an idea popped out in his mind.THAT'S IT!

Dara

Dara, who is not looking forward to today, gingerly got up from bed to brush her teeth and eat breakfast. What a day it will be today...

 

 

Jiyong

Jiyong took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. I wonder how will she react to this... I think this is really lame, I have to give it a try, right? He then continued what he had been doing. Please like it...

Nobody(ohkay it's me,VIPFoeverx3)

Quickly, it was already going to be evening , it is about 4 in the afternoon I guess. Jiyong had finally completed his surprise for Dara. While Dara just woke up from her afternoon sleep... Well, Dara likes to sleep a lot in this story by the way :D. BACK TO THE STORY AND I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SO BORING I WANT TO GO SKIP IT. But i will complete this today and never write another story again if this doesn't come out well D: . Please comment and i will try my best to improve.

Dara

This is really the only day that I slept for more than 8 hours. I should've gone to the gym... Darn I forgot about it. Oh well, I'm not in the mood to go there anyway. Dara went to the bathroom to wash her face. She came out and saw that her phone had 3 missed calls and a message. Why would Jiyong call me at this time? He even texted me? Puzzled, she looked at his message. 

Happy birthday Dara ! Come to my house today before 7. I'll celebrate your birthday with you, though it's kind of late ! ^_^

Finally something for me to do, I guess? Probably just a dinner. With that, Dara bathed and wore a blue dress. She only had to put on some light make-up on her face , so she was ready by 5. 

After some long 30 minutes of driving, she finally reached his house. 

 


Sorry guys i didn't make Jiyong a gentleman to fetch Dara from her house D: . Didn't thought of it until err... now.. O_O"

 

Thanks for reading it. I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS THE LAST CHAPTER , I'M SO SORRY IT'S SOOOOOO LONG-WINDED 


Jiyong

He went out of his house and saw her. She was in her usual blue dress but still looked as beautiful as she has always been. Those eyes that sparkle under the moonlight, the pale, porcelain skin. So smooth and beautiful... Has she always been this beautiful? She looks almost magical.His thoughts were interrupted by Dara when she waved at him, smiling. "Jiyong ! " 

Dara

Weirdly, she felt her heart beating faster as her car approached his house, she had never felt this nervous before when visiting him during the past. She realised she can't wait to see his handsome and yet beautiful face. The shy smile that made her heart pound faster than it has before. Her hand travelled towards her chest. What is this? Why am I so nervous, yet excited? My heart cannot stop beating this fast! It can't be it right?

For what seemed like an eternity, she finally reached his house. She saw that Jiyong had already exited his house. Dara stepped out of the car and waved at him."Jiyong!" she realised that he had been staring at her before she called out to him. She felt her cheeks getting abit warm and prayed that it wasn't so obvious. Jiyong seem to come back to his senses and replied her with a smile her heart beat so fast for. She bit her lips and tried to look calm.

"Let's go in ! But first, cover your eyes! " Jiyong said. Dara stared at him, surprised. "What?"

"Just do it! You'll see later !" Dara did as told.

Jiyong slowly led Dara into the living room. He held her hands. His hands were warm to her touch. She had the sudden urge to intertwin her hands with his but held it in. So soft and warm. Even though I held his hands before, it was this time that I finally feel in his hands.  Unknowingly, she smiled. 

"You can open your eyes now."

Her eyes opened and searched the room. The room was decorated with pink decorations , balloons and teddy bears. Lot of words were written on the balloons. Some of them reads: "Be mine", "I love you".She walked up to one of the biggest balloons among them , filled with red markers and words. It reads: 

This is for my beloved - Dara. She has been my love since the day I met her 4 years ago. Her charm, and liveliness were all so attractive. I fell for her fast and hard. My feelings grow everyday, but I never tell anyone about it. Seeing her happy would be enough. But I don't know why, my greed for her grew and I feel jealous when she is with other guys. I don't want to see her surrounded by some guys I don't even know. I want her to be mine. And for me to be hers... Will you be my girlfriend? 

 

A smile spread across her face. She never felt so loved before, since her parents left her to work overseas, she spent every day with only her freinds' company, mostly CL and Bom. Without a warning she felt herself being pulled into an embrace. "I really want you, I have waited for 4 years, I can't hold my feelings anymore." Unknowingly, tears filled her eyes, she inhaled his scent , it smelled so familiar, since the last time she had been in his arms. From her back his arms slipped into her waist. " Please accept me...Saranghae." he whispered. Dara's heart was pounding so fast she thought it could burst anytime , her hands covered his on her waist, their hands intertwined. "Saranghae."

Her lips caught his and he returned the kiss.

It was during that October that they finally found each other. 

This is the best birthday ever.


OMG OMG IS THIS OKAY?? I DON'T KNOW SO PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT .

*NERVOUS*