Chapter 34 : Performing Arts Department : Final Project

The Unexpected EVERYTHING.


                     It's already near before the school year ends and every before end of the school year tradiationally every departments have their final project. For the Performing Arts Department their final project is to have a free for all department concert. When they say concert, it's not just a cheap concert, it's a spectacular concert where all of the student of the Performing Arts Department perform to entertain  the whole audience. Baro, Jinyoung and Suzy are some of the students that have been busy preparing, and because they're top students they'll perform individually. Myungsoo, Krystal and Woohyun have promised that they'll watch and support them since it's free.

        Before the actualy concert Baro and Jinyoung were in the backstage, they were very nervouse because they can see that the whole auditorium is already full of audience waiting for the concert to start. The concert will already start, Baro and Jinyoung saw Myungsoo, Krystal and Woohyun at the audience waiting and it made them nervous more.

        At the Audience seats, Krystal was sitting between Myungsoo and Woohyun, they're all excited to see their friends perform. Krystal want to pee that time so she went to the Comfort Room, on her way she saw Sulli and Chanyeol together she smiled at Sulli and said "Yah, Chanyeol ssi may i borrow sulli for a minute?" Chanyeol said Yes so Sulli  accompanied Krystal to the CR. "Yah, Sulli eonni, is there something i don't know between you two?" Krystal asked teasingly then Sulli said "*laughs* Yah, Soojungiie! You were right, he likes me and .. " Krystal said "And what? He's courting you already?" Sulli said Yes and Krystal laughed and said "I knew it! Like what i've told you give him chance and grab the opportunity" Sulli said sure and both of them laughed and went back to the auditorium. Before the concert officially started Baro said to his self "Yah, Baro yaah! You can do this! After our Performance, i'll  already confess to Krystal about my feelings on her." The concert already started, to start the concert all the students from the Performing Arts Department performed and they were nicely applauded. The individual performance started from the top 5 and it was Suzy, She danced to Goodbye Baby


                                                     

                    All of them  were really impressed and they lo0ved her performancee. Woohyun said "She really has stage presence, no wonder she's the school's first love, Myungsoo." Myungsoo just laughed and didn't reply.  "She's really beautiful!" Krystal said,  Myungsoo heard her say that and he stared at Krystal and whispered "You're prettier ..." Krystal heard him and she just ignored it. After Suzy performed the Top 4 and 3 performed respectively then after it's already the Top 2's time to perform, it was already Jinyoung. The concert is doing well and it's receiving positive feedbacks by the audience. Jinyoung sang with a guitar to give a romantic feel to the audience, he sang Chu Chu Chu and it fluttered all the hearts of those girls who has a crush on her.

                                                  

        Some of the response he got was "Aaah, He's really cute!" "I love you Jinyoung Oppa!!!" "He plays the guitar plays well, he has a nice voice, my heart is melting aaaa!" Even Woohyun shouted saying "Yah!! Jinyoung aa why don't you play guitar when we're together!? You're so cool!" It's already Baros turn to perform because he's the top 1 he's expected to have the best performance among the top 5 but actually the top 5 students doesn't really care who will be the best, they're just enjoying their wonderful moment. 

                                                                          

         Baro danced, sang and rapped at his performance but of course he did rapped a lot and his performance was nicely applauded and he didn't didsappoint the audience it's very obvious if you look at the audience response some of it was "Baro Oppaaa!!!" "WOW! Baro you're so great!" "AAAAAH! Kyeoptaa!" Myungsooo shouted "Whooooo! That's my Brother!"  After the concert Woohyun, Krystal and Myungsoo went to the backstage to ongratulate them . "Baro, Jinyoung! You two did so well! You all rocked!" Myungsoo said  then Myungsoo saw Suzy and said "Oh, Suzy aa you did so great!" then Suzy thanked him. "Baro Oppa! You did so well, you looked cool!" Krystal said to Baro and Hugged him. Baro tried to  confess already top her but the whole time Myungsoo and others were around so we can call it "Attempt Fail" so instead of confessing, together with Jinyoung, Baro  thanked his friends for coming and he hoped that they really enjoyed it. It was a very fun night for all of them, for Baro even though he didn't confessed he still had fun.