Chapter 32 : Jealous?

The Unexpected EVERYTHING.


                         Myungsoo went home and as he entered their house he saw Baro, Jieun and Krystal in the living room together, then he sat beside Baro. When Myungsoo sat he just stared at Krystal and Krystal also stared back to him, both of them were poker faced that time. Myungsoo was just like murmuring something and not talking to anyone while looking at Krystal while Krystal is just staring at him blankly.

                
     
       Jieun have noticed them not doing anything but just staring at each other. Jieun called their attention "Yah, you two! Are you okay?" but Jieun was snobbed. Baro saw what they are both doing but he didn't mind it then Baro and Jieun just continued their conversation as if the two of them are not there. Myungsoo and Krystal have been staring at each other for a long time, while looking at each other it's like they're both adoring each others faces. Suddenly Myungsoo laughed and threw a pillow to Krystal and that made Krystal smile too and said "Yah! How dare you?" They both laughed, Jieun and Baro Looked at them weirdly. Jieun asked Myungsoo "Myungsoo, where have you been? Why did you came home late?? Are you dating someone?" Then Myungsoo said No but Krystal cut him and said "Yes, She's dating a girl in the cafe." Baro asked who was the girl and Krystal quickly said it was Suzy, Baro and Jieun was shocked and said "Really?" Myungsoo laughed and said "Seriously?" "Yes, I saw you two together!" Krystal said then smiled. "Shut Up Soojung aa! You don't know what happened!" Myungsoo said then Jieun cut their conversation because it might get a little worse Jieun said "Yah, stop you two, wait i'll just cook diner for us." Baro said "*laughs* okay, noona, i'll cook with you!"  then Baro and Jieun went to the kitchen leaving Myungsoo and Krystal in the living room. Myungsoo talked again to Krystal saying "You soojungaa, stop saying such things, it's not true, we're not dating!" Krystal said teasingly "Aaa, so that's why i saw you smiling widely while you are with her!" "What are you talking about? Don't give it a meaning Soojung aa! " Myungsoo said then he sat beside Krystal. "*laughs* I was just teasing you Myungsoo! *laughs*"  Krystal said then Myungsoo asked her "Why didn't you say hello when you've passed by the cafe?" Krystal replied "because i don't want to disturb you from your sweet moment! *laughs*" While Krystal was laughing Myungsoos world kinda stopped for a second then he said to Krystal while raising his eyebrow "Why? Are you ... Jealous?" then he looked at Krystals eye and his face got closer to krystals face, their nose almost touch. Krystal by that time froze and just looked at Myungsoo sweet smile and eyes. They've stared at each other for the second time and this time, it's a sweet stare. While they are staring at each other sweetly Baro saw them from the kitchen but chose to be quiet.