013

I Wanna Love

 

 

 

 

  ▬「013

 

L. Joe carried Sohyun's luggage while his other free hands hold on her tightly, like he afraid that he is going to lose her in Paris. L. Joe chooses a second floor for her room since if her room is on the same floor as him, his secret about being married with you will reveal and L. Joe couldn't imagine what are going to happen when the times come. "Oppa, are you going to stand in front of the door or open the door?" L. Joe quickly snapped to his world back. He swept the card and the door unlocked.

 

Sohyun's eyes want to bulged open since the room is really big. She grins happily. That's why I love being with Byunghun oppa. He treats me like I am a princess. "Do you like it, baby?" She nods her head. L. Joe place the luggage on the other side, went to hug her from behind. "Oppa?" "Hmm.." "Why so suddenly you asked me to come here?"  L. Joe clears his throat but never let his grip on her go. "I've kind of thinking that it's been a while for us spend the time together. I mean going on a vacation and suddenly I got a free ticket from my mother." "Really? Not because you are hiding something from me, oppa?" He sighed. Why Sohyun always feel curious about him. Did she not believe with his love. He loves her so much.

 

"No, I am not. At least have some faith on me, will you?" he said with annoyed. L. Joe released his grip on her, plopped himself on the couch. "Ar..Are you mad at me, oppa?" "No, I am not. I just kind of disappointed with you." "I'm sorry." L. Joe smiled. How can he stay mad at her long. Look at her face. She looks like a lost child. L. Joe pulled her to sit on his lap, resting his chin on her shoulder. "It's okay. Like I said, I don't mad at you. You are my heart and my jewel. So, how come I stay mad at you." Sohyun peck on his lips, surprising him. All this time, she never did anything like that to him. It is always him who start the skinship. "Don't look at me liked that. You embarrassed me."

 

"My baby already grown up, huh? Kiss me once again." "No, I won't." "Ow, please.." L. Joe uses his puppy eyes. Sohyun have to bite her lips. She shook her head. I won't lose to him. " No." "Fine!" Out of nowhere, her stomach growled. L. Joe was laughing silently but Sohyun stared at him, his smile disappears. "Wah, I am kind of hungry. Want to grab some lunch, baby?" Her face lightened. "Chincha, oppa?"Of course, after all, you don't want me to die of starvation, right?" L. Joe called the chauffeur to send him a car, it is easier to go out with a car than the public transportation.

 

"Oppa, I can't wait to travel all around the Paris. They said that this is a beautiful city and I have been dreaming to come to his place and now my dreams come true." L. Joe nods his head, hearing Sohyun telling all her bored story until L. Joe caught a familiar face at the receptionist. Wait. Isn't that.. "Oh hyung. You here too?" Ricky sequel as soon as he saw him. He made a face when saw Sohyun with L. Joe too. Niel throws something to his back, earning a glare from him. "You said that your father's jet is faster, then how can she arrived here first, you moron!" "How should I know? She is a witch and of course she used her flying broom to come here!"

 

"You two. I am still here and mind tell me what are you guys doing here and where is the rest of teen top?" "Here." "Present." L. Joe gasped. "Don't tell me that you guys are following me!" Cap scoffed. "Why should us? You don't own this city and if we follow you, what we get ? An eyesore?" Cap was referring to Sohyun but she was too dumb to realize it. Thinking all the guys love her. Eww. "Whatever. Stay out of my sight." Chunji grab L. Joe's wrist from going. He glanced on Sohyun for a while, leaning to L. Joe's ear. "Where is Soomin?" L. Joe looked at the girl next to him and luckily, she didn't hear it. "I don't know and I don't even know here. Now, if you excused us." "Where are you going?" "Oh us? We are going to eat. L. Joe oppa kind of hungry."

 

"Really L. Joe and then what about So--" "I don't know ok! I am not her babysitter!" "Whose babysitter oppa?" "Nothing. Just ignore this crazy guy. Come on, baby." From behind, Ricky is mocking his words. "Come on baby. Baby my . That's not a baby but a pig." Chunji hit on his head. "Then kind of rude of you but I agree with you."

 

"Don't we supposed to ruin their vacation?" Cap sighed. "Not today but maybe tomorrow. Let them spend their time happily first. After all I am so tired and what I need is a comfy bed!" "Here is your key. Room 103 and Room 104." "So, how should we divide?" "Easy. We are five people and one room as two beds. One of us will sleep on the couch." Everyone looked at each other. Ricky saw the elevator was about to open. Without wasting any time, he snatched the key from Changjo, sprint into the room. "Yah, you brat! Come here!" "First to arrive, will get the bed."

 

 

L. Joe stops his car in front of the luxury restaurant. "We are going to eat here, oppa?" "Yeah, why?" "Nothing." L. Joe told his name to the waiters and lead them to their table.    ( Blue: English).

 

"What can I get for you, sir?" "What is he talking, oppa?" L. Joe smiled. "What do you want, baby?" She pouted. "I don't know because all looks really delicious to me." "What is the most delicious food in here?" "If you want to eat a light food, I would recommend you Lee Baratin." "Lee what?" Sohyun asked with clueless. She has only gotten caught with the Lee words and the rest is blurred for her. L. Joe shakes his head with a smile. Why my girlfriend is so adorable. "If you want some food that make you full, I suggest you to choose Croque Monsier" . "Why don't you give us what is the best in this restaurant?" L. Joe hand the menu back to the waiters. "Sure. Please wait."

 

"I am lost in here. I am even lost than Alice in Wonderland." "Oh come on. Then what is the use am I if I let my girl lost?" "You are so cheesy, oppa." "Only for my baby." Sohyun went to check L. Joe's phone since she is kind of bored while waiting the food to arrive. L. Joe looks around the restaurant and the thought of you crosses in his mind. I am wonder , have she eat? Ugh! Why should  I think about her. I should focus on the girl in front of me.

 

(  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ) 
profile credit / harlequin.