Introduction

Counter Kisses

 

They were complete opposites with little similarities. People like them for different reasons. Their personalities clash with each other. Rumor has it that the two pairs never talked to each other to avoid conflict. To avoid any possible clashes. It was made sure that none of them met each other.
  Unfortunately, the Kim pairs, as most call them, are known for their fondness of rule breaking. When one of them wants something done, the other agrees and joins in, even if it all just for the excitement.
  Heechul, despite being the older one, was the worst between the two. He was loud, and blunt. His thoughts were rarely left unsaid. Due to it, he was well known around school, and very popular among the students. He has fans, girls who dream of being his 'the one', and haters, who enjoy watching him get picked by any of the teachers. Despite all of that, he was well known and many admired him, whether obviously or from afar. Anyone who dares go up against him instantly get shot down by his sharp remarks.
  All except one, Kim Kibum. He was quiet and gave off a mysterious aura. He was secretive and rarely talk. But he was also the one who went up against Heechul without getting fully burnt. His sarcastic yet honest comments left the elder impressed. He has a way of easily slipping away from many things from Heechul's wrath to the teachers' watchful eyes. His silent self manage to attract many girls who seemed to believe that he was lonely and merely seeking attention.
  The two weren't the only ones that manage to catch the girls' attention.
  The ones who get hurt but either of them ends up going to two other kingkas. Donghae was one of them, his easy going smile and smooth talking simply melts the hearts of many. He has an easy outgoing personalities, that just attracts others to him. He wasn't a player, he was simply friendly with everybody, including the girls. A simple misunderstanding that he wasn't too bothered to clear up.
  His best friend,Hyukjae, or more known as Eunhyuk, was also known as his wingman, partner in crime. A goofy guy that made others laugh with moves that leave people wondering. He was friendly and known for his caring ness. His tendency to cry easily maybe embarrassing but showed his soft side easily. He was playful and honest, sometimes too easy to mess with.
  Four guys that easily ruled the school. One party hosted by a mutual friend. A game has began.