Girl

Special

It started out with a simple stare. Unknowingly, his eyes landed on her face. And he watched her closely, completely hooked from the beauty existing on her. How her small waist fits perfectly on that dress. It showed an amount of skin, mostly on her legs. But he had no intention of looking down, because her face was enough to satisfy him.

 


Among the thousands of female idols standing with him, he chose her. His eyes chose her, locked from that lingering smile she had on her lips. He wanted to feel that, to taste that plump thin lips, to see if it tastes good as how it looks from afar, on where he stood.

And he immediately took the chance to just go around and walked near her, forgetting his group mates all of a sudden since they were as well busy conversing with the other groups on the stage. He finally made it beside her without notice, no scratched that, she did noticed him and his heart abruptly leaped out from his chest.

She smiled at him and bowed respectfully. He did the same but his eyes didn't trace away from her cute face. He was actually amused right now as he kept asking himself, since when did he had the courage to actually be acquainted to a girl he likes? Fortunately, he was already twenty four years old, old enough to experience a relationship with the opposite . He won't get any younger for a fact, even if he still had that baby face.

"Happy New Year." he started out, startling the girl from beside him. He saw her looked around, probably thinking that he was talking to somebody else. And when she realized that he was talking to her, she blushed.

"Happy New Year to you too." she timidly replied, smiling widely and bowing a few more times, flustering the guy beside her as he contemplated on how lucky he was tonight.

He slowly walked backwards after that, smiling at her when she still kept her eyes fixated on him. It was incredible, even if they were now standing on both ends, they still had their eyes on each other, watching, smiling, and staring. As if they already made that mutual connection.

And as soon as the stage emptied with artist, their groups left as well, sadly on both different exits. He took the last glance and easily found her doing the same thing.

And he smiled to himself.

 

A/N: Thinking of this female idol who I have my interest in
And I wrote this last January. .-.