Chapter 1

Just So You Know

 

  "Hey, look you're drooling, again."
  Donghae quickly sat up and wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his uniform. He glared at his laughing best friend. He was debating whether he should just strangle him with the tie around his neck. Seeing that his 'threatening' glare wasn't working, he tackled Eunhyuk to the ground. As they began rolling on the floor, somewhere in the background he could hear his classmates chanting.
  "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
  "Donghae. Hyukjae. What do you think you're doing?"
  They both quickly rolled apart and stood up, hearing their teacher's stern voice. The elder man was holding a stick and eyeing the two dangerously as they quickly brushed themselves as much as they could. He didn't understand how students could change so much over the years. In his years, students were respectful to the teachers and certainly did not roll around on the floor.
  "Get up," he ordered.
  Later, when his time was up and the class had about five minutes before the next teacher enter, Donghae went around class, joining his class,ages from time to time though his eyes were focused on a particular person. He was almost lost in his dream when a hand clapped his back.
  "Hankyung hyung agreed," Eunhyuk announced, happily.
  He blinked at his friend, clueless, "Agreed to what?"
  "Joining us for the Spring Dance Show," he reminded. "We have to meet him after school later."
  "But-"
  "There's a repeat of the episode later," Eunhyuk told him. "Now, we just have to find a way to fix the dance so it'll fit all three of us."
  "Fine, fine," he said, not really in the mood.
  "He's going to be there," Eunhyuk said, barely heard.
  Donghae's head shot up and turned to his best friend for confirmation, "How-?"
  "Hankyung's dating his brother," he shrugged, in reply.
  "He has a brother?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapt. What'd you think?
Subscribe and comment ^_^
Don't worry, the others will come soon.