it is a start, right ?

what goes around comes back around

 

Seomin's POV
 
" YAH, am I that scary ? " daehyun oppa voiced out. I was a little stunned because I only had eyes for that guy until Daehyun oppa popped out of nowhere to surprise me and I am not like those other girls who would get surprised easily. 
 
" YAH IM SEOMIN !! I AM TALKING TO YOU !! " I immediately snapped out of my day dreaming and turned to look at Daehyun oppa. 
 
" Daehyunnie opppa ! Looongg time no see ~ " I sang and managed a shy smile on my face. He softened and patted on my head. 
 
" I see you are daydreaming again as usual. Where are Seulong hyung and Joey ? " he asked.
 
" Oppa is busy at work and I am waiting for Joey so we can go for dinner together. What about you? What are you doing here? " I replied.
 
" I am going home, of course ! Yah, are you dumb? We just lived just two blocks away from each other and you are asking me this stupid question?! " he frowned.
 
I sticked out my tongue and let out an awkward chuckle with my hand at the back of my head. " haha, my bad! "
 
" H-Hyung? " Daehyun oppa spoke. 
 
I spun around to look at whom Daehyun oppa is addressing to. The guy I met at the library cafe turned around in shock. He walked over to our direction and I stopped breathing for a few seconds. He was advancing bit by bit and I already felt butterflies in my tummy.
 
Oh my god, what is this guy doing to me ? 
 
He hi-fived Daehyun and said, " Woah, look what we have here? Daehyun ? Is this really
you? Wow, you grew up taller ! And more good-looking ! " 
 
Daehyun oppa smirked. " Hyung, I am growing still ! How are you ? How could you not come back to visit your old school after graduation ?! I missed you so much !! " He pretended to want to hug Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo smacked Daehyun's head and he glared at Myungsoo. " Yah, Hyung! I will get dumber ! "
 
" You are already dumb in the first place ! " I added.
 
That was when Myungsoo noticed I was there. He didn't seem to realise we were from the same school. "Yah, Seomin ! You shouldn't be so rude to your favourite oppa ! " Daehyun exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. Then he came to introduce me to Myungsoo.
 
" Hyung ! This is my cousin, Seomin. And Seomin, this fellow used to be my Sunbae in High School, he is MyungSoo. Loved to be known as L. " Daehyun spoke.
 
" Talk about her being rude ! You are the one that IS rude ! Called me a fellow when I am your hyung ! " Myungsoo slapped Daehyun's head again.
 
" Yah, HYUNG ! Not the same spot ! " Daehyun growled.
 
I just laughed seeing how these two guys in their twenties and still acting like young boys.
 
MyungSoo's POV
 
Her laughter is like a song to me. Even her name is so beautiful. It suits her a lot. AIISH, what am I thinking ? She is Daehyun's cousin. I shouldn't be thinking of this. 
 
Just then, a guy that looked so identical to Seomin approached us. " Hey, we can go now. " He said as he tugged on Seomin's sleeve. Who is he? 
 
" Yah, JOEYYY ! YOU NEVER EVEN ADDRESS ME YET AND YOU ARE LEAVING ? HOW RUDE TO YOUR FAVOURITE HYUNG ! " Daehyun added. Joey? How gay the name sounded.
 
" YAH. DONT CALL ME JOEY IN THE PUBLIC, HYUNG!! WHY ARE YOU HERE? SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT HOME AT THIS HOUR ? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GROUNDED BECAU--" even before he can finish his sentence, Daehyun covered Joey's mouth to shut him up. They seemed to whisper something secretively. Seomin walked to them and pried Daehyun's hand off Joey.
 
" Yah, oppa ! What are you doing to my Joey ? Are you hiding a secret from me ? " Seomin spoke. WHAT? MY JOEY? I looked at the guy who is called Joey. 
 
" Yah, not you too ! " the boy who seemed to be named Joey shouted. She stuck her tongue out and smiled cheekily. 
 
" You promised ! " Daehyun exclaimed. Joey held out an okay sign and went to Seomin's side. 
 
" Bye hyung ~ " Joey said with a smirk on his face and had his arm over Seomin's shoulder.
 
Seomin turned around and bid farewell to me and Daehyun. " Bye, Daehyun oppa ~ See you soon !! Bye, Myungsoo? Glad to see you again " she chimed. Again? 
 
Daehyun looked at me with questioning stare. " Mwoh? You guys met before? "
 
Then I remembered where I met her before ! No wonder I find her so familiar. " H-Huh, I met her today at the university library. I just forgot until she mentioned again. "
 
Daehyun just nodded his head. " Who is that guy then ? " I asked curiously. 
 
" Oh, you mean Joey ? Hahah he is Seomin's twin brother also known as Changjo but we preferred calling him Joey. " 
 
" What? She has a twin brother? Woah. "
 
" You speak like as though as you never heard or saw a twin before. " 
 
" What? Being rude again? " I threatened to slap Daehyun again by raising my hand and Daehyun tried to block my hit.
 
" Hyung is being L again. " Daehyun whispered to himself.
 
" YAH, I heard that ! I am not cosplaying ! I am L and I am KIM MYUNG SOO too ! " I exclaimed.
 
" Chillax, hyung ~ Anyhoo! I am going home soon. You lived near here too ? " Daehyun asked.
 
" Yah, just moved here a year or two. " 
 
" Ohkay, see you soon, hyung ! I need to rush home ! But before that, let's exchange our numbers. " Daehyun smiled.
 
And so, we exchanged our handphone no. and bid farewell. I walked and turned back at where Seomin just left. 
 
The first girl apart from my mom who called me by my real name. We will meet again, i hope ?

INFINITE's COME BACK IS DAEBAK, RIGHT ? a man in love <3 really addicted to the song alr. It brightens up my day, you know. Aiish, shall spazz alone like an emo girl :(