Chapter One.

I'm So Curious!

CHEN POV

 

"I was in high school when I first met Minseok hyung. He moved for  the house on the other side of the street and I admit that I was stalking through my window when I first saw him. I remember I saw a very fluffy guy with a serius face and strong arms caring a giant box."

The boy started giggling cutely and i did the same, I looked at his sparkling eyes and took a deep breath and continued "He moved with his best friend Luhan."

"Is Luhan hyung that appa's friend?" 

Asked the little one.

"Yes sweetie" 

"But daddy, you said you were best friend with MinMin appa?"

"Well honey, at that time your daddy and i weren't best friends."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah~" 

He said after I explained and I couldn't stop smiling at his cuteness.

"So where was I ... huuuuuum ... oh yeah, after a week I was walking back from school and bumped in someone"

 

NO ONE POV

~~FLASHBACK~~

 

"Oh sorry s-sorry, I didn't mean it ... oh I'm such a babo, l-let me help you"

'OMG, I can't beliebe ! MINSEOK HYUNG IS TALKING TO ME ! DO SOMETHING DO SOMETHING AND DON'T BLU ... too late'

And Jongdae was blushing like he was running a fever and he couldn't do or even say anything while Minseok was peeking the books up.

"I'm sorry, please take my hand, let me help you up !"

Said Minseok getting up waiting for Jongdae to do something, but he was so lost that he didn't noticed the older was up waiting and after what seemed to be an eternity the older did something waking the other.

" 'cough cough' "

"I'm sorry for day dreaming aaaaah thank you."

"Here your books, sooooooo you are Jong..Dae, right?"

'OMGOMGOMGOMG hyung nows my name, act cool'

"Right and you are ?"

"Oh, i did not introduced myself, Kim Minseok imnida" He said bowing politely and shaking hands with the younger.

 "The guy who just moved ?"

"Yeah me and my best friend Luhan..."

'Huuuuuuum ......... best friend ....'

"...and we moved here because it is close to our college, ya know"

"Yeah"

And then after another awkward moment of painful silence JongDae made and excuse to go home.

"So hyung, I really need to go or my mom will freak out"

"Ok, i understand. It was a pleasure and let's take a coffee one day"

"That would be nice, I'm really looking foward for that .... bye hyung"

Jongdae said while running and waving goodbye

 

~~FLASHBACK END~~

CHEN POV

 

"...and that was the fist time I talked to your appa"

"Daddy, tell more histories about you and appa "

The little one asked getting really excited.

"Ok, but other day now it's bed time"

"But daddy~ pweaseeee~"

"No no, you have school tomorrow, you don't want to see your friends ?"

"Okay" He said laying down and getting confortable. After my boy fell asleep I got out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink some water. As I was going down the stairs I couldn't stop thinking about past and how things were easy for me when I was at my parents house and I didn't have to work. And as usual I was so lost in my thoughts that I had already drank water and I finally noticed Minseok looking at me.

"You're late"

"I'm sorry I missed dinner" I looked at him and noticed he was a little bit flustered

"God, I can't believe, you've been drinking"

"It was ju-"

"Just some beers, Chennie. Like I haven't heard that before."

"I bought you flowers"

"You want a prize for that?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not drinking again"

"Don't lie to me, you said that before and you know what I think of drinking, but that's not the main problem, MinSeok. The problem is that you forgot our, OUR wedding anniversary. I prepared everything, the food, our place, Luhan came with his boyfriend, my parents came,  even your mother came, yes, you heard it right your mother came and the best part hahaha I can't forget, the freaking ice of the cake, our son was here, if you don't remember you have one, he put the" And that was the moment when my throat dried and I started to cry "He wore the suit, combed his hair and came to show me, proud of dressing up by himself and said 'Look daddy, I'm big now and I'm going to be like UMin appa'"

I was crying so hard when I ended my sentence that MinSeok came to dry my tears, but the moment he touched my face I slapped his hand away, but he tried again and I got really mad.

"D-don't touch me!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm tired of this, I'm going to sleep ... and if you're not sure, sleep in the couch."


A/N: This is the first chap, hope you liked.

I'm really shy so I feel really awkward when I write things here hahah.

I'm open to suggestion!

Sorry for any mistake, I did my best, if you liked pweaseeeeeeeeee~ subscribe!

~annyeong <3