CHAPTER1

My Boyfriend OR my best friend ..

I just wanna say if this was bad SORRY..it's late and im tired.. ANYWAYS ENJOY READING IT <3 (ps. i didn't check over it) 

 

 

 

 

“YAHHHH JAE bali.. AISHHH you look handsome already” you screamed at him

He quickly ran down the stairs, slowly posing while going down the rail of the stairs.

“I look handsome don’t I “   

Aishh why is he so cocky hehehe fake smile “oppa why are you so handsome I’m so jelly “

“Okay LET’S GO” I want bubble tea and bibimbap” said Melody

 

You finally arrived at the mall and you stared at awe how amazingly big it was. Although it was empty and there were only a few people there, since highschoolers were in school.

“WOW ..ho mai gawdd it’s huge here”

“HEHEHE” Jae chuckled

“Okay how about we get some food I’m so hungry please buiinng buiingg<3 “

Jaehyun’s POV

Why does this girl always show so much aegyo does she know it’s killing me..SHE SO CUTE.. especially when she does the Gwiyomi Player. She was begging if we could go drink bubbletea even though I don’t like it at all, I’m more of a tea guy arraso. Ohh..where did Melody go O__O??

Melody’s POV

*HUFF* this guy always talk to himself let’s see if he’ll notice that I left. At this point you really wanted bubbletea but you could tell he didn’t want any.

(Starts talking to myself)

“HMM .... I wonder If I’ll get lost in this place it’s so big” suddenly something caught your eye and you saw the cutest little bear sitting in a window display. You entered the store and greeted the Ahjhumma.

“Anneyonghaesayo Ahjhumma” you bowed “you’re store is really nice ....jinjja”

(Ahjhumma) “Nes I’ve had it for a few years now and I absolutely love it when young kids like you come into my store it makes my day”

She gave you a great big smile and you smiled back

“Ahh the bear in the display how much does it cost I really want it!”

“ohhh the G-dragon teddy bear it cost quite a lot because it belonged to G-dragon. Uhmm It cost about 150dollars (about 150,000 won)”

“BWAAA.. ahehehe Kamsamhamnida ahjhumma I don’t have the money on me right now. Uhm thanks for the help anyways I’ll be sure to visit you more.”

“Arraso..may I ask you a question?”

“Uhh Nes I have time”

“ Are you from Korea you are very yehpuh!”

“Ahjhumma kamsamhamnida I am half Chinese and half Korean, my appa is Korean and my umma is Chinese.”

“Oh I see arasso I don’t want to keep you too long okay Annyeong ..your name ?”

“Oh Melody shi ^^”

“Come to my store soon we will have bew arrivals ANNYEONG “

“Nes Annyeongsaeyo”

Wahh that ahjhumma was annoying I can’t  believe I gave her so much information about my self, hope she’s not like a or something O___O” I don’t think she is though.

Suddenly you felt something hard hit you and you fell to the ground you looked up to see a handsome man asking if you were okay

“Gwenchaha” said the handsome man

You both looked into each others eyes and you stood up ..and you both said ....

 “OHH YOUU..”