Meeting You

When It's 2PM, I'll Call For You

 

"OMMA!!!! I'm done!" Taeyeon yelled madly, barging outside the front door with her fists tight and her eyes narrowed.

Her family and she lived in the country, so they were surrounded by farms and ponds.

She walked far away from home, huffing in her breaths madly because her parents NEVER let her go out with her friends. She's always a prisoner at home and she hates it.

 

"Why can't you guys just trust me?!" She yelled madly, looking up at the sky. She stopped walking and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and lifted her head up to the sky.

"God, please send down an Angel for me." She prayed with pouted lips. She opened her eyes and looked down, giving up on life itself. She couldn’t even do anything in life. How was she supposed to live happily if she couldn’t even do things she wanted to do?

She took a frustrated sigh and took a step forward before something bright lit up the skies.

She looked up and gasped, seeing a bright light shooting towards her.

"Omo... I'm just playing!!" She yelled frightened. She started running away, glancing back with fear at the bright light that was nearing her.

She jumped into a bush and closed her eyes as the bright light hit the ground, causing a silent bam.

She peeked through the little opening bush and gasped at what she saw.

 

It was a young-looking man with his back faced to her. He was dressed in a short and was shirtless, barefoot also. He stood up and looked around confused, turning around to see if anyone was around.

Taeyeon sneezed and gasped, looking over to see if he heard her. He turned around and walked towards the bush Taeyeon was at.

"Who's there?" He asked. He could speak her language also? So... he's a Human?

Taeyeon sighed and slowly got out since he was looking straight at her through the bush. She scrunched up her face and rose up a hand beside her head, greeting him.

"Hi..." she said then looked at his body and relaxed her shoulders. She gasped and her eyes widened.

"Wow... your.... abs..... you're so amazing..." she said then gulped down her saliva.

"Kim Taeyeon...?" He called her. She looked at him confused and took a step back.

"How in the world does he know my name?" She thought to herself looking at him up and down. He noticed her confused state and smiled.

 

"I'm Jang Wooyoung. You wanted me. I'm here to be with you. You won't be lonely anymore." He told her. Taeyeon thought back to what she had prayed to God earlier and scoffed, unable to process what's happening right now.

"So.... God actually answered my... prayer?" She asked confused. He shook his head and chuckled. "No. I'm just playing. I'm an alien." He told her. She looked at him for a while and chortled, covering .

"Sorry... did you just say... you're a... alien?" She asked laughing again. He looked at her with a serious expression on and nodded his head. "Yes. I'm an alien." He said. Taeyeon kept on a straight face and looked at him seriously, believing him.

Wooyoung looked at for a while and started laughing from Taeyeon's serious face. He covered his face and looked at her after calming down.

"I'm just kidding.... I'm.... I'm no one... I'm just here." He told her. She looked at him even more puzzled since he kept denying his identity.

"Then.... who are you?" She asked again. He looked up at the sky and pointed up to a spot. "I'm Libra." He told her. She scoffed and shook her head.

"What the heck is a Libra?" She asked. He sighed and shook his head, walking around the empty sanded road. "You'll never understand." He told her.

Taeyeon looked at him and noticed that he was still shirtless. She looked at herself and noticed she was wearing an oversized long sleeve over her t-shirt. She sighed and took it off then looked at him.

"Here, put this on. If the ahjumma sees you, they'll freak out." She said. Wooyoung scoffed and put on her long sleeve then sighed. "Thanks." He said then continued walking off.

Taeyeon looked at his arm and saw some black mole-like dots that were circling his arms. She tilted her head and shrugged her thought off. She looked at his legs and saw some small circles of purple spots on there.

"Wooyoung ah..." she called him. He turned around and looked at her. "Hmm?"

"What... what are you doing here?" She asked him. He looked at her for a while and smiled, turning his whole body to face her. "I'm here to be with you." He told her. She looked at him confused as he walked off again, facing his back to him.

 

 

Wooyoung went to sit down on the edge of the bridge and overlooked the big lake with relaxation. Taeyeon watched him from behind and tilted her head in confusion. She walked over to sit by him and kept her eyes on him.

Why was he really there for? It can't really be for her... right? Is he an alien?

"I won't tell you my real identity, you know that right?" He told her, glancing at her. She shot a look at him and looked away. "I.... I didn't say anything..." she told him then looked down at her feet that were dangling down the bridge.

"You were thinking it. I can read your mind." He told her. She glanced at him and scoffed. "You can't read minds." She told him unbelievably.

"I can! I just read yours." He told her seriously. Taeyeon scoffed and looked at him. "Then... what am I thinking about right now? You totally can't figure this out." She asked him, testing him. Wooyoung chuckled and looked away.

"You're thinking of my abs." He told her blushing slightly. She gasped and looked away ashamed.

"Omo... so he really can! How embarrassing!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled in her mind, beating herself up mentally. She turned the other way and scrunched up her face, hissing in embarrassment.

"It's okay. I've had that response before." He told her. Taeyeon looked at him and scoffed then looked away again. She took a deep breath and looked at the view then smacked her lips.

"Why don't you go back home then if you regret what you said to your parents?" Wooyoung asked her. Taeyeon shot a stare at him and widened her eyes. She was just thinking in her head about her regrets in arguing with her parents.

So he really CAN read minds!!

Taeyeon took a deep breath and looked down. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed, closing her eyes while her head faced the lake again.

"It's complicated... I need some fresh air for a bit." She told him. He nodded his head and looked down, touching the dotted moles on his hand playfully.

Taeyeon opened her eyes again and took a deep breath. She smacked her lips and bent her knees up so that her heels were against her and her knees were against her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs and glanced over at Wooyoung and his moles.

"What are those?" She asked. He looked up at her and put his hand down. "It's nothing..." he told her. She scoffed and smacked her lips, knowing they were there for a reason.

"Why can't you tell me? Is it a secret that God told you to keep?" She asked him. He looked at her and scoffed, shaking his head. "No... it's... they're my GPS... you can say."

Taeyeon tilted her head and laughed a little, looking at him confused.

"You're so weird. How can moles be a GPS?" She asked. "My GPS for the sky. It tells me where to go and where NOT to go." He explained. She pursed her lips together and just went with the flow even though she didn't really understand anything he just said.

"What about.... those?" She asked pointing to his small bruises on his legs. He looked down at them and brushed his hand against them. He looked back up at her then looked up at the sky.

"They're...." he tried to think of what to say, but he couldn't find the words. He just shook his head and smiled at her. "It's nothing to worry about." He said then looked away and sighed, leaning his back against the ground.

He looked up at the sky and smiled, his soft eyes seeming like he was talking to the stars up above. Taeyeon looked at him confused but lay down beside him also and looked up at the sky.

"What do the stars tell you?" She asked quietly. He glanced at her and looked back at the stars. "They're happy I came to you." He told her. She turned her head to look at him confused.

"Why are they happy?" She asked him. "Because now you're not lonely anymore." He told her. She looked at him and smiled a little.

That was true. She didn't feel lonely anymore because he was there to talk to him.

Taeyeon was the only young girl around the country side, therefore she had little friends and since her parents don't let her leave the house, she's basically a loner.

"Thank you.... Stargazer..." she called him quietly. Because he's like a star and he likes gazing at them, she called him that.

He seemed to have a connection with stars, and that amazed her.

Wooyoung glanced at her and chuckled. He crossed his arms on top of him and sighed, looking back up at the stars.

"They say you're really happy right now." He told her. She glanced at him and chuckled. "I am." She said.

"Then I can leave now, because you're not lonely anymore." He told her. She looked at him and shook her head. "But if you leave, I'll just be lonely again." She told him. He turned to look at her and smiled.

"If you're lonely, just call me and I'll be back in front of you." He told her. She scoffed and looked back up at the sky. "Like it's that easy. You probably won't hear me." She told him pouting. He picked up her hand and took out a pen. She looked at him and saw him writing something on her wrist.

"What are you doing?" She asked him seeing a "2PM" written on her wrist. She chuckled when he released her wrist and put his pen back into his pocket.

"What's with this?" She asked again. He sighed and bent his elbows, resting his arms behind his head again. "At this time, just call for me and I'll appear." He told her. She looked at her wrist and brushed her fingers over it.

"2pm?" She repeated to herself. He nodded his head and smiled.

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon found herself in her bed, sound asleep. She quickly sat up and gasped, looking around shocked. She thought to herself and wondered if what happened was only a dream, or was it reality.

She looked at her wrist and saw the black ink still imprinted in her wrist: 2PM. She smiled and brushed her fingers over her wrist.

"Stargazer....." she whispered to herself. She looked at the clock and noticed it was only 10 in the morning.

"I’ll see you later, my lonely partner." She said then smiled and went off to help her parent’s farm.

 

 

A/N: Okay… that’s it… soooo sorry if it was confusing… I hope it wasn’t…

So he was just like, an Angel you can say, who comes and be with her when she’s lonely.

Eh…. I don’t know… I’m just trying to go with the quote given to me… :/

Please leave feedbacks and subscribe all righty?

Until next time, saranghae everyone!!!! Jessicathao signing out!! PYONG!!!~~~~