The Boy in The Airport

The Snowy Day

Krystal sat on a bench in the airport, next to her sister, and her mother. they was waiting for Sooyeon's and Soojung's to came back from America to Seoul. Krystal's father was often going abroad beacause of his job. Krystal parents has the most largest company in Seoul, Jung Company.
Krystal turned and looks at her sister, Jessica.
Krystal then looks down. she sighed, her family was soo rich, her Appa and Umma has a lot of moneys. but, they more care about the moneys than their kid. especially, her Appa. |
suddenly, someone passes in fron of them. he looks busy with bringing his suitcase. yeah, it is her father.

"Yeobo!!" her umma called him. she  stand up and then runs toward him. Krystal and Jessica then followed her umma. her father looks shocked . he looks at them and frowned. he looks angry.

"Hyun Jae! Aiisshh.. why you.. Krystal! Jessica!! you two was here too?? " he asked with an angry tone.
"Yeobo.. i'm here because there are matters in the office that need to be resolved with you.. " she said softly. Krystal's Appa sighed and looks at her.
"Hyun Jae.. i'm busy right now okay?? and Krystal, Jessica go home.. you got nothing here" He said and then leaving them.
"Y-Yeobo! wait! Krys, sica.. you two go home quickly, okay??  umma will follow later.." her umma said then walks following her father.

"U-umma! " Jessica shouted. but late, her umma already go away. she sighed and then turned to see her younger sister, Krystal. she was looking down.
"it's okay Krys.. let's go home.." jessica said while the younger's hair.
"It's.. always happened.." she said and then go away..
"K-Krys? N-No comeback here!!" she shouted.

Krystal walks away a little far from her sister. she then skipped her step and leaning her body against the wall, she sighed. she then looks down and it makes her long hair covered her beautiful face. she is so sad.

a boy walking arround the airport, he looking for something. she then looks at a girl that looking down at the floor. he frowned and curious. he then walks toward her.
"A-Annyeonghaseo.. noona??"  he said then tilting his head until he can see her eyes. he raised his eyebrow. Krystal shocked to see it and her eyes widened. she then looks up and looks at that boy
"O-oh.. Annyeong.." she replied softly.
"Mianhae.. do you know when the Bird Airplane landing on Seoul?? it's the America-Seoul flight" He asked. Krystal then remembered it was the plane that carrying her father too.
"Oh.. it's now.." She replied simply.
"Now?? Uh.. Okay, thank's" He said then smiling to her. Krystal just nodded.
"Err.. Noona.. why were you looks down like that?? is.. something happened to noona??" That boy asked. Krystal suprised, she didn't know if that boy were looking at her when she was looking down. she bites her lower lips
"Uh.. ani.. it just.. nothing.. a lot of stuff has happened... it just... a problem between me and my parents.." she said softly. he then looks at her and nodded.
"Oh.. noona.. you must be having a tought time.." he said. she just nodded slowly.
"But noona.. you shouldn't act like that.. i'm pretty sure.. your parents love you  even tought they looks very busy and didn't care.." He smiled. she then looks at the boy.
her eyes widened maybe it's true.. she then smiled to him.
"G-Gomawo.." she said smiling and looks down again, shyly.
he then chuckling a bit.
"Ah.. i just realized that i hasn't introduce my self yet...
Kai imnida.." he said. she chuckling as well and looks at the boy.
"I.."
"KRYSTAL!!"
suddenly they heard someone shouted a name, they turned toward the voice. Krystal's eyes widened.
it was Jessica..
"Aiiisshh.. what are you doing here huh?? Let's go home!!" She said irritably. she grabs Krystal's arm and pulls her while she walking. Krystal just looks at Kai and showing apology from her face. they leaving Kai, alone..
"Ah.. so your name is Krystal.." he said while chuckling.

* * *

This morning,
Krystal pouted and looks at her older sister who was cooking for their breakfast.
she continued to looks at Jessica, pissed. Jessica finished cooking and she was realized what her sister do. she then pinch her sister's cheek.
"AHHH!!" she screamed silently, then rubs her cheek.
"yah! Krys, don't looks at me like that!" Jessica said.
"Wae?? Huh?? i do something wrong again??" she asked then sit down on the chair and take two plates of toast.
"Yesterday.. you shouldn't pulls me like that!!" She said while bite her toast.
"Wae?? you meet a boy?? Ohhh.. someone is falling love here..." She said grinned widely, teasing her sister.
"A-Aniya!!" She shouted while her face turned red.
"I just felt.. from the way he talk.. i think he was same with me.." she said softly then finished her breakfast.
"same.. like what??" she asked while raised her eyebrow and finished her breakfast as well.
"Uhm, Nothing. let's go unnie.." she said while shaking her head slowly, and then stand up. but she was stunned when he saw his father seeing some of files and then shouted.
"WHAT THE HELL IT IS??" he shouted and then go out quickly. her eomma fllowing him.
"y-yeobo.. calm down.." she said but the father was get into the car and go to the office. she just looks at the car that leaving the house and sighed. Krystal then walks toward her eomma.
"Umma, what happened again??" she asked curiously. her umma turned and then looks at her. Jessica only see them from a distance.
"or company is troubled with another company, that was our swon enemy company. now, their graphic sales is higher than our company, Jung Company.." she explained. Krystal then nodded slowly. Jessica walks toward them. and pats the younger's shoulder.
"Nevermind.. let's go Krys.. umma.. bye.." she said then pecks her umma hand back. Krystal do the same thing like her sister.
"yes, be careful" her umma smiling. they then go to school.

* * *

When they got to school, they then got out of the car and walks together to the school, then they separated in the hall. Jessica go to her class, 9-A and Krystal going to her class as well, 7-A. Krystal then walks into her class, she saw her friend, that was sit down on the chair and reading a book, science book she smiling and then greet her.

"Annyeong.. Taemin" She said while waving her hand a bit. Taemin then looks up at the girl and shocked.
"C-Class Leader.." he said softly. yeah, Krystal is a leader in the class, the reason why she be a leader cause a one word 'perfect' she's smart, and beautiful too. she's also friendly to everyone.. and like to help everyone. she is polite and also rich but kind. so why the girl like her can't be the class leader?? Taemin smiles shyly. Krystal is the first and the only friend for him. at first she didn't believe, a perfect class leader be his friend. since Taemin didn't have more friend, quiet person, and have a little nerd style.
"A science book?? can i study with you??" She smiled to him as she put her bag on the empty chair in front of Taemin's table.
but before Taemin answering, someone called her name.
"Class Leader!!" someone called her. she turned. it was the vice of the class leader, Seohyun. Taemin sighed, it's always happened if he can lak a little more with Krystal, he will be very happy. Krystal then apologize to Taemin and talk with Seohyun.
"Oh.. Seo.. wae??" she turned as she see her.
"A new student will be come to our class.." She said. Krystal's eyes widened
"New student??" she asked. Seohyun just nodded.
"His name is Kim Jongin.. a rumour said that he comes from a rich family" she explained.
"is he had already to do the test to dtermine which class he will in?? why did he directly inserted to our class? excellent class?" Krystal asked.
"not yet, Miss Kim will give the test after school.. Ah krys, you have to show a few place in this school to that student.." Seohyun said.
"Arraseo, i got it" Krystal said as she nodded.
the bell has rang. all of student in the class sit down on their seat. Amber sit next to Krystal.
"Yo, Krys" Amber greet her. she looks at the tomboy and smiles.
"Oh hey Amber" she replied. then Miss Kim, their teacher walks in to the class, all students were silent. there was aboy that followed the teacher from behind. Krystal narrowed her eyes.
'is he the new student? why is he looks so similiar for me??' she tought. then she remembered, 'is that the boy that give me an advice in the aairpot, Kai??' she tought then her eyes widened. she felt someone nudged her arm. it was Amber, she then remembered.  she then stand up, all the students followed her and greet the teacher. then they sit down again.
Miss Kim just smiled and then turned to the boy.
"Students, we got a new boy here.. " the teacher said. then looks at the boy
"Annyeong.. Kim Jongin iminida, but just call me Kai.. i just came from America yesterday.. but i'm not American.. two years ago, i moved to America caused by my parents work. but now i'm back to Seoul.. i hope we be good friends.. " he then bowed to everyone.
Krystal still seeing the boy in disbelief. so, the rumour are true.. he moved to America then come back to Seoul again.. it's true that the boy came from rich family.
"The Class Leader will show to you some place in this school at the break.." Miss Kim said. Krystal gulped and stunned.
"sorry Miss.. but who's the class leader..?' Kai asked. Krystal shocked and she felt like her heart stopped.
"It's.. Krystal" The teacher then looks at Krystal. he looks at her as well. his eyes widened. 'Krystal??'

* * *

Now, it's time for break..
Sulli come to Amber and Krystal seat. she offers to go to the canteen together. but, Krystal ignore it cause she should do what the teacher do this morning. so, they Amber and Sulli just left Krystal alone in the class. she sighed.
when she want to stand up, suddenly a boy was already in next to her table, she looks at him. it's Kai.
"O-OH.. Hai.." She smiled and shocked. the boy chuckles.
"Am i suprised you??" he asked while raised his eyebrow.
"errr... a bit" she answered as she bites her lower lips. she then looks up and looks at his. she then stand up
"You.. are the boy in the airport right??" she asked to Kai. he smiled.
"Yes.. i am. and you are that girl right?? we meet again" he said. she just smiling.
"So,.. you will show to me some place in this school, Class leader??" he asked while raising his eyebrow. she laughed
"i guess so.. follow me.." she said. the boy just nodded and followed her. they then walks arround the school, she show to him some place in this school, the garden, locker, teacher's room, and also some class they walk in the corridor.
"There is some class, start from 7-A, 7-B, until 7-E.. this school have a system.. like all the most smart students is in the excellent class, 7-A and those who has the lower grade than the student in the 7-A in the 7-B, the lower than the student in 7-B in the 7-C .. like that until 7-E.. that system working to for class eight and nine.." she explained.
"But you, hasn't do the test to determine which class will you be in.. Miss Kim will give you the test after school.." she said softly.
"you don't have to be so anxious..  i will be the student of 7-A.." he chuckles while patting her shoulder.
"M-Mwo?? who's anxious?? and yah!! you are so confident.. it's not that easy to get into class 7-A" she said while glares at him playfully.
"Whooa, your glares is scary Leader.. stop that"
they then laughed together.

* * *

the bell has rang, it means that the time is over. all the student cheers happily and then they get out of school quickly. now, in the class it just Krystal and Kai. Kai was doing the test and Krystal waiting for her.
"Ah! i'm finished the test! " he said standing up and grabs his paper test.
"great! let's go home now!" she said then standing up from her chair too. Jessica then came to class 7-A to looks for Krystal.
"Unnie!!" she greet her then she runs over her. Kai just looks at Jessica. kai then walks toward them.
"ah Kai.. it's my unnie.. unnie.. it's a new student here.." Krystal said. Kai then smiling .
"Haii, Jessica imnida.." Jessica greet him
"Hello, Kim Jongin imnida"  Kai said while bowed to her. she stunned to hear that.
"K-Kim?? can i know what's ur father name??" she asked as she raising her eyebrow.
"Yes, Kim. Oh sure.. his name is .. Kim Hyun Seok" he answered. her eyes widened. Krystal seeing her unnie like that.
"What's wrong unnie??" Krystal asked. she then snapped out.
"Oh.. nothing.. let's go home Krys.." jessica said as she do the same thing when they're in the airport : grabs Krystal's arm and pulls her away, leaving him alone. Kai frowned and wondered why. he then looks at the book on the Krystal's table.
"yah.. she's pabo, Kr-" but he shocked when he see the full name on her book. it's writed 'Jung Soo Jung'
"J-Jung??"

* * *

Krystal releasing her arm from her grasp. she looks confused.
"why you do this again unnie??" she asked agryly as she frowned. Jessica just sighed.
"Krys.. listen to me.." Jessica said seriously then looks at her eyes.
"Kim Jongin.. is the son of Kim Hyun Seok.. Kim Seo Tae's husband..
and they.. has a company.. and their company is the sworn enemy for our company,.. it was Kim Company.." Krystal's eyes widened.
"W-What?? unnie.. so what should i do??" she asked
"Don't be his friend.. just Avoid him.. "

* * *

To Be Continued~