Chapter 1

That XX

 

Chapter 1
 
Afternoon sun come in through the window curtains in  the 2ne1’s television room. A girl sitting in front of the TV,she’s hugging her knees. Her right hand was tried dialing the phone number is already in her memory for the past 4 year. But,  the number her want called inactive. She has tried nearly 40 times to call him, thus making her blush thumb. Tears were falling down her cheeks. She always tries to Positive thinking to him, maybe now he is busy recording a song or write a song and don’t want to intrude. But, it is one year, it's positive thinking never appeared again, and has been replaced by negative thinking. That is because he changed.
 
Well! That Right. Jiyong was her boyfriend for 4 years. But the past year he has changed its 180. It started since the accident Jiyong fell down the stairs caused Seungri unintentional wants to surprise Jiyong, but make Jiyong shocked and slipped off the ladder. Because it Jiyong had to be rushed to the hospital and passed a coma for 3 days. Dara is his Girlfriend. She was very worried. She always waited for 24 hours until Jiyong finally realized. At first there was no drastic change from Jiyong. He can still remember all the names of YG family and of course he still smiled lovingly at Dara. However, strange events began to emerge at that time.
 
Dara was first known Jiyong as sunbaenim in YG family. Although Jiyong was a senior in YG, He willingly helped junior who was in trouble. Dara knows Jiyong is very good to all people, including Dara. But, that doesn’t deter Dara’s feeling start to appear sense of love to Jiyong. Dara didn’t expect much at Jiyong. Simply unrequited love. However, who would have thought frequent meetings and Jiyong helped Dara, making love also appears to Jiyong. How happy dara  when 2ne1 first concert ends with a declaration of love from Jiyong to her in behind the stage. Since that night they officially become lovers.
Dara knows she was older than Jiyong. But he was always able to solve problems in ways adults. If they fought he always apologizes first. Though dara knew a man ego is huge. One trait that many people don’t know, Jiyong was very childish if he’s dating her. He will always simple aegyo making Dara not compliant with all requests. Especially when he was promoting his lips and a look of scowling. It was a sign that he wanted to get a kiss from her.
 
Now, she doesn’t know Jiyong. Sometimes she could see in his eyes that he loved her, but often she saw his eyes were so hated. dara confused with her boyfriend. Old Jiyong always tried to stay away from the girls to make her jealous. Because Jiyong knows it  can she be very angry if he was close to the girl and He doesn’t want to start a fight with her, however, now Jiyong is very attached to the girls who are not familiar with Dara. Dara had tried to call Jiyong on a week night. Since there is usually Jiyong not ask for a date. Cause Worried dara  tried calling him. However, she was shocked when she heard a woman's voice answered his phone.
 
"Yeoboseyo" the voice of an unknown woman.
 
"Who are you?is it  Jiyong’s phone?" I asked with a trembling voice to keep from crying and angry because a woman answered mu boyfriend’s  phone.
 
"I’m kiko, Jiyong was asleep" and then I heard she was trying to wake Jiyong.
 
I noticed Jiyong was sleeping next to woman  because I can hear Jiyong muttered. I immediately closed my phone, and negative thinking crossed in my head. Who was shewhy hiyong with woman? Only one word that immediately flashed in my head
 
Jiyong is An affair with Kiko ...
 
I don’t want to believe it, because I strongly believe with Jiyong. I tried to throw away negative thinking and try to sleep and decided to hear the explanation of Jiyong next day. But, the shadows of affairs continue to play in my head.
 
next morning, I was awakened by the sound of a knock on my door by Bommie ..
 
"Palli Darong .. wake up!! Jiyong was here" shouted bomie. Hearing the name of it was called. I quickly got out of bed and didn’t care about my appearance. I immediately left the room and went straight to a figure seen Jiyong was preparing breakfast.
 
Jiyong using blue jeans and a red shirt. Bright red hair makes his look fresh. Jiyong hadn’t noticed Dara.
 
"Ji ..!" dara hug Jiyong from behind. It made Jiyong startled and quickly turned around. He saw that Dara and make him hug back.
 
"Aigoo .. looked like my little baby miss me "Jiyong smiled slightly and pinch Dara’s nose. Make dara wrinkled her nose. Dara can look full of love there jiyong’s eyes. It makes dara hesitate to inquire about what happened to him last night. But curiosity made finally talked.
 
"Ji, why didn’t  you come last night? Usually every night of the week we will go on a date? "Dara asked and took off her arms at Jiyong.
 
"I'm sorry Dee, seemed last night I had a headache and I fell asleep. My body is very tired and fell asleep without realizing I was in the bed room "
 
"With who?"
 
"Mean? Of course with maknae. You're announcing I was rooming with him "
 
"Are you sure?" dara asked back. Because what was said Jiyong doesn’t match what is heard overnight.
 
"Of course. I can told maknae be a witness "
 
"Don’t carry seungri  on this conversation ji, last night I called your phone, but do you know whose voice I hear? Dara started to get angry with Jiyong because she thought Jiyong was lying.
 
"It was the voice of a woman named kiko. Do you know her? Dara Asked . Dara found a little doubt in the eyes of Jiyong to answer.
 
"I said Ji?” dara Insisted.
 
"I know kiko dee, she is my friend when we promotion in Japan." Jiyong tried to explain to  dara.
 
"what is she there in korea ji? dara trying to investigate.
 
"Ehmmm .. Yeah Ithink so.  yesterday she was telling me. But we have never met in korea "Jiyong said.
 
"You lie!! Last night I clearly hear Kiko raised your phones and she said you were sleeping beside her! "dara no longer able to restrain her emotions. Hearing the facts of Jiyong finally she can draw  own conclusions.
 
"But dee, I fell asleep last night in the dorm. And isn’t no one there "Jiyong explained with frustration, because he felt he was not guilty. What it says, dara she was never done. Jiyong tried to hold the dara’s shoulder to explain. But immediately his hand pushed by Dara.
 
"Don’t touch me with a hand that has touched another woman!" dara said in a cold voice.
 
"I don’t understand what you say dee, why are you like this? Jiyong asked, pulling his hair cause frustration
 
"Should, I must asked you? Why are you like this now? before you Were a good bou. But now you're a bad boy. I tried to close my eyes during this year. ignore  bad comments from my friends say about you.
 
" with your friends dee, just trust me. Pliss!! I never do that "Jiyong tried to approach Dara, but Dara retreated a few steps.
 
"Pliss!! stopped Ji! Now I don’t know you anymore. you're smoking, drinking, playing a woman. My heart is tired! I failed to take care you "Dara said with tears. Jiyong looked confused in his eyes. Dara didn’t know what was meant by confusion.
 
"Ji, I want you out!" dara said firm
 
"NOOOO!" I don’t want Dee. What are you accusing for me, this is all a lie. I've never felt like that. I always Jiyong who you know "Dara just shook his head.
 
"Dee please don’t do this to me! Jiyong tried to use an expression lower.
 
"Please go out Ji, please! Don’t ever come back to ours dorm!
 
"But dee .. "Before Jiyong could explain to dara. Dara had already run to her room. And immediately slammed the door. That makes Bomie out in her room.
 
"What happened?” bom  asked  curious because just looking at Jiyong who was almost in tears.
 
"she left me ...nonna" Jiyong said weakly as he knelt on the floor
 
"Why?" Bomie closer towards Jiyong.
 
"He said I had changed. And I don’t feel like it "Jiyong stared tried  explain to bom. Maybe bom nuna can help him explain to dara.
 
"What you don’t realize Jiyong, this year you really have changed. Do you often drink alcohol, smoke, go clubbing with women and you're often ignored dara, especially at night "hearing bom said, Jiyong was surprised cause what she said . He feel never did. Now Se doesn’t feel overly pay attention to the dara, not because of the reasons mentioned by bom nuna. But because he likes to feel tired and fell asleep. Since the accident last year, his body tired easily.
 
Jiyong frowned. "I've never done that Nunna. I swear!!
 
"Your mouth say that ji, I want to believe. But the facts in front  my eyes  not lie. "Bom said and left Jiyong thought of her words.
 
Jiyong felt empty inside. He can’t apologize now to Dara. Because he was also confused with himself. Why does everyone accuse him like that when he never did ..
 
Continued-