Who I am

Love & Rivalry

Krystal POV

 

I love living in america because of the people it is a place where no one can judge me of my attitude and my personality, Well nobody really knows my real personality except my family and the one person whom i used to trust but i lost that trust for him since high school "The Jerk" was my ex we go through a pretty bad history because i found out about his selfishness and playboy attitude, There is no way in hell i would forgive the jerk, My sister Jessica is always trying to cheer me up since i first debut i startedto get quite a lot of negative comments about my "cold y look" Thats not really me that is the role i was given from the CEO, My life is pretty much of a but to others they wouldn't care what i think, anyway i will tell you my story and what i have been through.

 

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ

 

At he office.... "Krystal may italk to you in private" I nodded slowly as i watch my members step out of "Hell" "is there something sunbae?" I tried to smile but my lips are disobeying me,  "Keep up the cold look the fans love it and i am getting a lot of calls, we are making very good money krystal" Yes he is my CEO he overwork us because of his greediness tchs typically just like my ex. I bowed and walked out and seeing my seniors makes me happy especially Kris oppa but he doesnt know my true personality due to his hectic scheduels, "anyeonghasaeyo sunbae" i bowed politely with a bright smile but what the hell do they think its real?

 

"Anyong Krystal how are you?" Kris oppa just talked to me? "O-oh..am fine oppa, how are you" damn it i stuttered now he must think am into him or something "am ok am just tired, we practiced all day so we better get going see you around Krystal" He so charming, ok enough of Kris oppa i mean no he won't like me...he is tall..handsome..charming...he is such a perfect guy, I wont let my mind play tricks on me anymore i said the same thing about my ex and it turned out bad, the truth came out when he left me to become an idol plus ugh i dont want to talk about it.

 

The Jerk is "The Flaming Charisma" Choi freaking Minho just saying his name gives me chills anyway if i would describe him it would be "The Flaming A**Hole" whatever he is the past but i have to see that damn face nearly everyday since we are in the same company Sm Entertainment, The company is not bad but the amount of Jerks in them is unbelieveable i will give you a few names;

  • Eunhyuk

  • Shindong

  •  Siwon

  • Kai

 

And of course many more but...This is just the start of my introduction.

 

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ

 

 

First chapter hope you all like it much love. KEI :D