No More Fan Service

FAN SERVICE CHAOS

 

SS501 arrives at the concert venue for doing a rehearsal. One after another then right now become the time for solo rehearsal. First is for the magnae, Hyung Jun.

“Hyung Junnie, fighting!” said leader, smile widely, looks at his magnae intensely.

Hyung Jun smile also and winked to his leader, lovingly. In other side of the stage, to young men sit side by side, when one cute young man lean his head to another one shoulder, speak to each other as their world alone. Their lead vocals, Heo Young Saeng, never covered his affection too the middle in the group, Kim Kyu Jong.

In other hand, Park Jung Min, the horse Jung Min, busy with his dance exercise.

That’s the common and ordinary view that you can get on SS501 concert rehearsal. Even in the main concert, the fans will able to see that kind affection between the members. They knew how closed Kim Hyun Joong leader with his magnae, how closed Young Saeng with Kyu Jong, how perfectionist Jung Min.

Little did they, the fans, knows what will going to happen after every concert in their dorm.

***

The concert…

“Hana..dul…set…annyong haseyo, SS501 ibnida!”

The fans shouting loudly almost cover up their voices. The five pretty boy smile so bright looks at the crowded fans that fill up the stadium.

There’s some poster with their name and face on it. A lot of poster with their photo and name being got paired by the fans. A lot of that with the words ‘ 2HJ fighting’ for leader and magnae coupling, and KyuSaeng for Kyu Jong and Young Saeng coupling. There also wors HyunSaeng for leader and Young Saeng coupling, even though only a little around the stadium.

The five only smile and sometimes show off their closeness to their pairing mate. Kyu Jong sometimes looks after his lead vocal hyung by give him the bottle of water. Magnae Hyung Jun sometimes hide behind his leader cutely when the fans shouted his name with so much affection. The perfectionist Jung Min that sometimes teasing his band mates with little bit mocking tones. It so natural and fun, not just for them, but also for the fans that watching their performances.

***

After the concerts, the boys sit in the van with order like this in the back seat Kyu Jong, leader and magnae, in the middle seat Jung Min and Young Saeng.

Everyone’s sleeps now, feel so exhausted. Finally they arrive at their dorm. Sometimes they’ll go back to their own house, but after concert like this they always go back to the dorm first.

One by one they go out from the van. After resting for half hour I at the dorm, their manager decides to go home, leave the five boys alone.

Hyun Joong leader go to his room and behind him tailing their lead vocal, Young Saeng. Hyung Jun walks to his shares room with Kyu Jong while Jung Min goes to his own room. Nobody wants to sleep with the kicking Jung Min.

Hyun Joong drops his bag and gets his towel and pajamas. Young Saeng gathers his bag and Hyun Joong’s and put them to their closet. All that time the two didn’t say anything each other. Hyun Joong eyes looks so tired, while Young Saeng’s looks little bit swollen, as after crying eyes.

Hyun Joong goes to the bathroom as usual. He always became the first one to take a shower after one long exhausting day. Young Saeng looks at his leader back with unreadable face.

In other room, magnae Hyung Jun doesn’t bother to take a shower, just go straight to his bed ahile Kyu Jong grab his towel and go to another bathroom. Later on, the room door open, someone going in and straight to Hyung Jun’s bed and lay down his body beside the magnae and hug him tight.

“Why you so touchy to leader ssi, hmm?” said the one that hugging the man beside him.

“Aish, mal, you still don’t understand what the meaning of fan service, do you?” said Hyung Jun, move his body so he now face to face with the mal (horse), Park Jung Min.

“I understand, but today your too touchy with him, you knew that, aren’t you? What the affection hugging to his waist?” ask Jung Min, demanded.

“I’m hugged you too at the end, right?”

“That’s different! “

“Ah, common, don’t be such a jealous sissy, will you?” said Hyung Jun, tiredly, but still want to make sure that his boyfriend stop being jealous.

“What do you mean sissy? Oh…you want to see who’s sissy in our relationship, are you?” ask Jung Min, dangerously.

Hyung Jun look at Jung Min, little bit panic now.

“No…you’re not a sissy, I admitted that, now, can we go to sleep? I’m tired,” said Hyung Jun in pleading tone.

“Naah…I’ll have to punish you, for the inappropriate acts during the concerts with uri leader ssi,” said Jung Min, started to kiss his boyfriend softly.

“Oh no… mal!”

Yet, nobody will help Hyung Jun now, because Kyu Jong already goes to Jung Min’s room, as always. Soon, only Hyung Jun softly moan and pleading could be heard from the room.

***

Hyun Joong already finished take a shower and goes to his room, his shares room with Young Saeng. He wears his night cream, get ready to go to sleep. Young Saeng look at his figure for a while, before go to bathroom to take a shower.

After finished his shower, Young Saeng wears his night cream like Hyun Joong did, in fact, his leader that lead him to start using that night cream. After that, he looks at his leader body in one bed, hesitant. Then he goes to his own bed, lay his tired body quietly.

“You’re too close to Kyu Jongie today, Young Saeng ah.”

Young Saeng alert himself, heard his leader voice. He still lay down facing the ceiling now. He feel the movement beside him, even though they’re sleep in different bed, because right now the figure that sleep in other bed already in sit position.

“Why don’t you look at me, Saengie?”

Young Saeng looks at Hyun Joong with lay position.

“So, care to explained why you’re so touchy and glued yourself to Kyu Jongie?” aks Hyun Joong, coldly.

“No, it’s just like always we did,” said Young Saeng.

“I don’t think so.”

“Hyun Joongie, please, we already talks about this hundred times, don’t you believe me?” said Young Saeng, with husky voice, hold back his tears now. He really tired with this situation. Even though he also knows that his lover also already tired with all of this acts.

Hyun Joong look at his cute lover and goes to Young Saeng bed, lays himself beside his boyfriend.

“I’m so sorry, love, it just, I’m little bit insecure, you know, because something I can see how Kyu Jongie looks at you so tenderly,” said Hyun Joong, grab Young Saeng right hand and bring it to his lips, and kiss it softly.

“And you said you trust me?”

“I trust you baby, but still…”

Young Saeng sighs. He really understands his leader’s feeling now.

“I understand your feeling, Hyun Joongie, do you think I can feel secure look at the rumors that spread in internet about you with some actresses? You knew that I suffer more, because damn why must I in love with such gorgeous man like you do anyway?” said Young Saeng, seriously.

“And here I really feel thankful to be loved by a cutest man ever,” said Hyun Joong, kissed Young Saeng hand again.

“Cheesy heh?” ask Young Saeng, laugh softly.

“Just for you, baby,” said Hyun Joong.

“So, you’re not mad anymore, right?”

“But I still have to punish you, you know that, right?”

“Aah…but please spare me tonight, will you? I want to meet my mother tomorrow and I want to walk straight with my full body, please?” said Young Saeng, give his boyfriend his best puppy’s eyes.

“I can’t promise that,” said Hyun Joong, start roaming his boyfriend body.

“Hyun Joongie..ah..ple…” Young Saeng can’t finish his words because his mouth now not able to makes other voice than a y moans.

Later on, moans and groans could be heard from the elder’s room.

***

Kyu Jong, at Jung Min’s bed looks at his phone’s screen, smile softly after receive the lovely message from his lovely girlfriend at his hometown.

“I’ll always love you, Kyu Jongie, so much. Kim Kyu Jong, fighting!”

His girlfriend not such a romantic or spoiled girl, but one independent and strong girl that love him so much with all her heart, always support his choice for his life. She really trusted him whole hearted. And Kyu Jong really thankful that his girlfriend can understand about the fan service thing that arrange by their management.

***

After years....

Today, another hectic day for SS501, they have to shoot their comeback MV. It’s already over years from the day they start they career. After a couple year of separation, finally they’re back together. With new hope, with new spirit. Most important things with new vision of promotions. They don’t have to do some fan service anymore. Even though the fans still thought that the fan service in the past is a real one. Little did they know, two pairing are false. It’s really just fan services. Only one pairing is true. And still solid and more solid these days.

“Hyung, I’m nervous again,” said Hyung Jun, to his lead vocal hyung.

“You always like that,” said Jung Min, friendly.

“Even after years he’s always our magnae, isn’t he?” said Kyu Jong, patted his dongsaeng back softly.

“And always will be our maknae!” said Hyun Joong leader, that hug his lead vocal waist lovingly.

Young Saeng lean himself to his leader chest. The staff looks at the view with smile. They already aware that there’s no fan service at all right now, but only people behind the scene will see the true relationship that shown in front their eyes.

After long years, after a couple breaks up, they’re still together and now they don’t have to cover their feeling behind some of fan service, even maybe still just behind the scene, not in front of public yet, but there’ll enough for now.

“You all meanie hyung!” pouted Hyung Jun.

“Aigoo, uri magnae sulking? You know we love you, right?” said Young Saeng, softly.

“You the only one that love me,” said Hyung Jun, still in sulking mode.

Hyun Joong and Young Saeng changing glaze and smile, the two grab the magnae’s body, follow by the other two and they’re hugging in a group hug.

“We all love you, magnae ah!” said Hyun Joong and the other in unison, smile.

Hyung Jun smiles happily. His nervousness decrease so much now.

“So, after this, we will make an Asia Tour?” ask Jung Min.

“Yup, but before that, we’ll have to go to Paris first,” said Hyun Joong.

“Eeh? Waeyo? We will make MV’s there?”

“No. We have to attend a wedding,” said Hyun Joong, calmly.

“Wedding?” ask Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun almost scream.

“Lower your voice, will you?”

“But, whose wedding, hyung?” ask Kyu Jongie.

“Who do you think?” ask Hyun Joong, hugged his lover lovingly.

Young Saeng put his hand on his boyfriend’s hand that hugged lovingly on his waist, smile softly to his dongsaeng, that now look at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

“Jinjja? Really hyung?” ask Kyu Joong, not believe his ear.

The two elder nodded their head together.

“WAAH!!! Finally!!! Congrats hyung!” said Kyu Jong.

The other two also give their hyung a praise and the five celebrate again with pne group hug.

“Thanks God that the fan service in the past never get the way between you two hyung!” said Kyu Jong, sincerely.

“Yes, the tiring fan service cannot compared with the true love from our hyungdeul,” said Jung Min, smiling.

“Yup! So, now we don’t have to face the fan service chaos again, right?” said Hyung Jun.

“One thing that I’ll miss yet I’ll feel thankful that I don’t have to deal with that again,” said Kyu Jong.

“What is it?”ask Hyun Joong.

“Make up time after the fan services chaos?” winked Kyu Jong.

“YAH! You ert!” said Hyung Jun and Jung Min blushing, while the elder just smiling.

The five talk and laugh happily again before finally they have to go on stage. Ready to comeback again on stage as five.

****

“Hana…dul…set..annyonghaseyo! SS501 IBNIDA!!!”

#####

a/n : I don’t spelling SS501 because I ‘m afraid that I’ll be wrong with the spell…mianhe…