Weak about this!

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! You better go find boyfriend or I will kick your !!" Mrs Kim nagged.She just want her daugther get marry quickly.She already 25 year old this year,never been officially dating at all.There are too many ways she did but Taeyeon never care about it.She already dizzy with her only one daughter.There are one wish that she really want ...TO SEE HER DAUGHTER GET MARRIED!

Taeyeon sighed.Why her mom always ask her to get married.She still young and free.Let just she do what she want.Taeyeon turn off the television.She can't focus at all.Her mom voice to loud."Alright.I will go but not now.I'm tired." Taeyeon pretend to sleep.She closed here eyes.

Mrs Kim rolled her eyes."You got 1 month holiday from your boss.He give you a chance to find a boyfriend too.Go now before I make you marry with our neighbourhood,Taewoo.He single and want a gf!" Mrs Kim threatened.Taeyeon's hair standing out when heard Taewoo name.That old man! He already 45 year old but still don't marry yet.morever,that old man was so ert.He always touched girls body.

"I'll go now mommmmmm.......AHHHHH!.."Taeyeon immediately stood up and run to her room. Mrs Kim smiled satisfied.Taewoo's name is very useful.She then continue doing her chores.After 5 minutes,Taeyeon went out from her room and ran outside."Bye mom." "Don't go home before you got boyfriend!" her mom shouted.Taeyeon went out from her house gate.When she about to passed by her neighbour house."Taeyeon..." There are voice called her.

She turned and there no ones.But when she look infront,there are shadow appear."HI Taeyeon! " "OMO!" Taeyeon shocked.It old man Taewoo.He keep smiling at her.Taeyeon rubbed her chest,almost got heart attack."Taewoo ahjussi! what are you doing here?" Taeyeon act calm but in heart her,she cursed a lot."this oppa homee. " Said Taewoo ahjussi sweetly.What the hell...."Arrasso, I need to go now.bye." Taeyeon walked one step."Wait! Let oppa go with you!" He grabbed her arms.

Taeyeon's hair standing up again.She pulled her arms and ran faster as she can.She don't want look at disguting ahjussi again.not hate but doesn't like his attituede.He don't realized that he already old.Taeyeon became more slow and slow because too tired.She stopped and rest at bus stop.There are a lot of people.She realized now that she already at town.

She went to store to buy water.Okeyy,this city are big..where should I go? damn! She stared at the sky,waiting her fate to God.She look at the big clock at the building.Now is 10.32 am.Not wander why it so shining.She walked and keep walked.Don't know what to do.

At the same time...

Baekhyun walked weakly.He so disappointing.His heart really really hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter