Meeting his new egg

My Mystery Egg

 

Chapter 2
"Meeting his new egg"

After 7 years…
 

Little Prince! Little Prince! That was all you can hear at the King’s Palace.
Today is actually the son of king 7th birthday but the prince, Kyungsoo is nowhere to find.

“Where is he? Have you seen him?”
“No madam”
“How about you?”
“I didn’t see him too madam”
“Aish that kid!”
said the head of the maids while walking back and fort.

At the side there are Kyungsoo’s cousins Prince Baekhyun, Prince Joonmyun and Prince Jongdae.

“Excuse me young Princes have you seen your cousin Prince Kyungsoo” asked the head servant.
“Ah I saw him a while ago! He’s at the maids’ quarters.” said Prince Baekhyun.
“What is he doing there?” ask the curious Joonmyun.
“I know I know! I think he’s the maids! I heard ‘ugghh..ahhh...stop it prince aahh’ while passing there a while ago, the maid seems enjoying it though” Jongdae cite what he have heard.
“WHAT!?” the head servant eyes grow large. She immediately ran hurriedly to the quarters.

Outside the door she quietly tiptoed and listened to the conversation inside, and just like Jongdae have said what you can hear inside is like…
heh you know it already.

When the head maid heard that, she became really angry that she slammed the door wide open.

“YA YOU KID WHAT ARE YOU---“

The head maid was stopped when she saw Prince Kyungsoo tickling the maid’s ear using a feather.

“oh…”
said the head servant with mouth wide open. She can’t believe that she really think that at such a young age Kyungsoo will .

From the back there was the other prince.
“PUWAHAHAHAHA! You actually believed in me!” said the naughty prince Jongdae.

“This is too much prince Jongdae! Don’t do it again!” said the embarrassed head maid and go to Kyungsoo’s direction.
 
 “Prince Kyungsoo come ‘on we need to prepare for your birthday celebration”

“Why?..Is it my birthday today?” ask Kyungsoo
“No Kyungsoo it’s your Christmas today! Of course you idiot!!” teased by Jongdae
“Ya!!!! Who’s idiot!!?” said Kyungsoo, but before he run after Jongdae, he kissed the cheeks of their pretty maid and made her blush.

The head maid saw it and scold the other servant
"You stop fantasizing the prince! Go back to work!"

fast forward…

After the big celebration was held, Prince Kyungsoo was already dead tired. He rested for a while and had a little conversation.

“Head Servant…mmm do you know where my mother is…” asked Kyungsoo.
“It’s not..It’s not that I need mother It’s just---“
“You don’t need to explain young prince…I think this is the time for me to give you this”

The Head Maid pull something underneath the bed.

“What is that?” asked the prince.

“This thing was the thing that your mother left to you before she dies” said the servant and passed the box to Kyungsoo.
Upon receiving, Kyungsoo opened it.

“Egg? What the heck! I thought it was an awesome gift or something! What will I do with this? Tsk....or wait is this a toy?”
Kyungsoo pulled out the egg and play with it.
“Oh much better..”
“Stop that prince stop it!!!! The Egg might crack!”

Kyungsoo stopped and looked at her.
“Your mother told me that never crack that egg until your 18 of age”
“And Why?”

“I don’t really know the reason but I know it’s for your sake”
 
Kyungsoo think for a while “Oh...so this is my new egg...my second egg” said the mischievous prince.
“Ahahaha yes Prince” said the Head servant and smiled.

“It’s time now for you to sleep Prince Kyungsoo”

After the servant left,
“Because you're from my mother, I'll promise to take care of you with all my heart”

Said Kyungsoo while gently rubbing his egg.