Update

Amenden

Oh my god guys.

You don't have to read this, because I'll be talking about how my life has been since I was last active on this account, but if you do, then I will know that you still at least mildly care about me :/

I really don't know where to start... I guess I'll start off by apologizing for my unannounced hiatus that lasted like what, two years?

I'm extremely sorry, and I am amazed that I still have any subscribers for this story :0 See, the thing is, back when I first started writing this story, I wrote it not for myself, but for others.  I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it, because all I could think about was how others would percieve it, and what I could do to make others appreciate my work.

When an author writes, the most important thing is that they write for themself,  and my first mistake was that I didn't follow this.

But I was so caught up in pleasing others, you might have noticed, I would post a chapter, but take it down again, and start afresh.

I was fourteen when I made this account, and let me tell you something: I was incredibly immature back then.  I mean, that's not to say that I've turned into a peacekeeping guru or anything, but looking back, (of course) I can't help put face-palming at my attempts to be liked.  Though, it can be excused, because I was yearning for a place in the world, I wanted to be noticed and accepted (back then, high school was really rough for me, I was a social outcast and I was excluded from everything).  I don't want to bore you too much about the recent events in my life, but starting college felt like it was appropriate for a fresh start on this site, or rather, a fresh attempt at posting a story and actually leaving it there, without going into hiding, without trying to be someone that I'm not, without being scared of judgement. I guess you could say I've undergone a personality change.

Thank you, dear reader, whoever you are, for reading up to here, I can't tell you how much it means to me.

If you wish to give me another chance, I started up a new account a few years back (some months after this one), here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/497971

I will be deactivating this account soon, but as I said, I started to write another fic on my other one, and I'm planning on finishing it: I hope to see you there! :)