Dead and Forgotten

Renaissance (Rebirth)

People started to form a crowd around a destroyed Audi, and the battered truck that was smashed onto it.

"Are they dead?" 's, "Oh my god, what just happened?" 's, and ", that truck was pretty damn big..." 's were heard amongst the overlookers.

Getting a bit aggravated from all the commotion and realizing no one was doing anything about it, a man whipped out his phone and dialed the ambulance, and explained over the phone about the crash.

Soon enough, two abulance trucks and four police cars pulled through, each of their sirens wailing over the other.

"Stay back, everyone!" The police tried to sweep away the crowd so they won't be affected by whatever was dangerous near the vehicles.

As the people watched, the workers pulled out two boys, both knocked out unconcious. One had blond hair with a muss of brown hair fading in, and splattered with dark red blood. On the other hand, the other boy's features couldn't even be seen. His face and his head was full with blood, and so was the rest of his body. The people looked over with their faces showing pity and fear for this boy. Would he survive?

As the bodies were placed onto the stretchers, and the ambulance and police drove away, the group disassembled and they went back to doing their own thing. 

As if nothing as happened.


-   "Did he survive?"

-   "This one did."

-   "And the other...?"

There was no answer.

-   "I see...."

-   "It seems this one would likely suffer from amnesia though..."

-   "If that's the case, do we tell him about his...friend?"

-   "It's better not to."

More silence.

-   "Let's leave it at that then."


(-a month after-)

Ding. Dong.

"Welcome to Apples Cafe. How was your day? Please have a seat!"
 
Jonghyun looked around. The place seemed promising enough. The girl that welcomed his entrance led him to a small table almost to the back, and Jonghyun thought it was pretty comfy, being next to a window where he can see everything outside.
 
It was the perfect place for him, without his parents around. Ever since his accident, they've been overprotective of him. He didn't even remember what happened anyway, his parents would never tell him. He wanted to remember but in another way, he didn't.
 
"Can I get you anything?" The girl asked him.
 
"I'll take a hot chocolate, thank you," Jonghyun told her. He gave her a small smile.
 
"O-okay. I'll be right back!" The girl blushed and hurried away.
 
I can get used to this place. Jonghyun thought.
 

 

"Krystal, why the hell is your face so red?"

"Oh! Kibum oppa. There's a really cute guy out there. He just smiled at me!" Krystal's face flushed and she smiled so much, Kibum thought sunshine and rainbows would sprout out from her cheeks. He rolled his eyes.

"Right Krystal. He smiled at you. So, when are you guys getting married?" Kibum scoffed.

"Oppa! Don't be like that!~" Krystal pouted. "But he was really cute though."

"And he's also waiting for his coffee," Kibum said flatly.

"Hot chocolate, oppa. I almost forgot~" Krystal flounced over and prepared the drink. "Wanna see how he looks like?"

"No."

"Come on oppa, you're no fun."

"No."

"Why not? He's really cute! You might like him." Krystal nudged him with a slight smirk on her face.

"No."

"Fine. I'm heading back," Krystal gave up. She strutted over to her customer with the finished hot chocolate.

Kibum didn't want to admit it, but he actually did want to know how this "cute guy" Krystal was blabbering about. His eyes followed the direction she walked in, and his eyes landed on a boy about his age, with some sort of weird hairstyle. He had blonde bangs almost covering his eyes, and a layer of brown fell over the blonde, and at the very top, the hair was a darker brown. When Kibum saw him, he almost bursted out laughing. The guy, in his opinion, looked like the most human a dinosaur can get, and the most dinosaur a human can get. But Kibum could understand what Krystal was so flustered about. The guy, for a dinosaur look a like, was pretty hot.

And he also looked vaguely familiar.


Totally irrelevant A/N: I got paid to eat rabbit meat. That's sad. I ate the rabbit meat. That's sadder. I actually liked it. That's the saddest.