You said we'd grow old together..

You said we'd grow old together..

 

Mal: You promised! You promised! 
Cobb: Please, I just have to keep you here, just for now. 
Mal: You said we'd be together! You said we'd grow old together! 
Cobb: I'll come back, I promise. 
[Mal glares at them] 
~ Inception (2010)
 
HE ABSOLUTELY hated this trip. The long walk up the staircase that felt endless, the smells that bought things and memories rushing back. It was painfull enough, but he just couldn't let go of his memories - so he had kept them, and the one person he cared about enough, alive, just in his thoughts, this paradox world he created. Seunghyun could already smell the coffee mingled with the blood that wafted in through the air as he reached the spotless apartment. Everything, time and time again, had been kept in exactly the same way as it had been that fatefull night when Seunghyun's love, and sire, were taken from him. White cloth curtains danced on the night air, just brushing the pale walls seductivly.
 
 The place was small, like a studio flat, with one bathroom, and one bedroom adjoining the lounge and small kitchen. It wasn't much, but it was a home, at least, at that time. The navy blue sky was perfectly co-ordinated with those curtains and walls, and Seunghyun walked into that room. His brows knitted together, wondering where his sire was, and Seunghyun turned quickly as a glass bottle smashed against the floor.
 
 He blinked, and saw GD standing, more like, leaning, against the marble worktop. His blonde hair was in dis-array, and he clearly seemed drunk, high off of alcohol, and one of many bloodbags that were littered across the worktop. Night time was worst, when he visited, GD had no one here to feed off of, and TOP knew he could never offer himself, simply because he wasn't actually 'here' in this place within his memories.
 
 "You're..drunk.." Seunghyun blandly spoke out, looking at GD. GD smirked, wiping the blood off his jaw with the sleeve of a red sweater he wore over a white shirt.
 
 "Hyung....why are you keeping me here?" He asked, stumbling his way into the other he knew would embrace him.
 
 "You know I hate it...I want to...be with you." He spoke, leaning to nuzzle into Seunghyun's chest. Seunghyun sighed heavily. It was the same answer, everytime, one he was sick of telling GD over and over.
 
 "Because I can't bear to let you go...." He muttered slightly. GD's fist curled on the fabric on Seunghyung's chest.
 
 "But you promised to be here with me...you promised to come.." Seunghyung knew how much this was killing GD inside, everytime, but he couldn't bear to be without the other. 
 
"You promised you'd come back!" GD's voice tensed in utter frustration. "You promised! You promised we'd be together!" He exclaimed. 
 
Seunghyun pulled away, backing off. "I know, please, I just need to keep you here, just for now.." He replied.
 
 GD's eyes watered - how he heard that so many times, yet nothing ever became of it. "You said we'd be together! That we'd grow old and immortal together!" His voice cracked with oncoming tears from frustration, which boiled over as a chair went flying into the nearest wall, then the table.
 
 Seunghyun continued to back away, knowing GD was about to possibly throw a wobbly. "I....I'll come back, I promise!" His ears rang as a mirror impacted against a wall, and then GD's screams of frustration bounced this way and that off the walls. Seunghyun knew he had to get out of there, it was time to wake up..