Mianhae..

Childish Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport was crowded by fans, in the middle of tight security, Kyuhyun with other Super Junior M members walked to the waiting car to directly going to Seoul. Lately they were very busy with their promoting schedule for the newest album, Break Down.

Even they had to straight perform in one of music show in Korea. But rather than feeling tired, Kyuhyun was more excited to go that place. The reason was nothing except f(x) group would perform there too. Yes, it had been several days Kyu hadn’t met his girlfriend who is the leader of that girl band.

That namja was starting to visualize how would they meet, maybe Victoria would bump into him and hug him straight. Those things made Kyuhyun smiled at himself in the car. Eunhyuk who saw it commented, “Kyuhyun-ah, have you really recovered? Why did you smile at yourself like that?”

Few days ago Kyuhyun was sick because of exhausted, but now he was already recovered after resting all day long. “I am really well, hyung. Cut it out, mind your own business!”, replied the evil magnae.

“Ya! Just like you don’t know why he act crazy like that.”, said Donghae to Eunhyuk.

 

Kyuhyun was already finished with his make up and went to change clothes to perform. Soon, he was out of waiting room and went to f(x)’s waiting room. It was nothing yet his heart already beat fast.

He knocked the door and opened it a bit. Everyone who was in that room quickly saw and greet him, except Victoria. Yeoja who is a year older than Kyu quickly turning her face away with wry face. “What happens?”, thought Kyu in his mind.

Then Kyuhyun approached Victoria and sat beside her without words coming out from his mouth. When Kyuhyun was about to talk, Victoria quickly stood up and went out of room leaving Kyu with his confusing mind.

Kyuhyun saw people around with confusing face then Amber answered his confusion,

“Oppa, you are too much.” That made Kyuhyun shocked.

“Me?”

“How long Oppa haven’t called her? Vic Eonni is really suffered.” Explained Amber.

“No... I wasn’t... It was...” Kyuhyun stammered. Indeed, these days lately Kyuhyun hadn’t called her, he was very busy. On his hand phone, many missed calls and texts form Victoria which hadn’t replied yet. Well, actually busy is not his actual reason, Kyu was on intention for being irresponsible ignored her, it was for him to let Victoria miss him more. Kyuhyun really felt guilty, he didn’t expect that the problem will be turned out like this.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, come on, we have to record soon, the others are waiting.” Suddenly Sungmin appeared behind the door to tell Kyuhyun.

“Ne, hyung.”

They were walking together reaching the stage. “I thought you were with Victoria.”

“Mmm..” Kyuhyun felt doubt for a moment, “seems like she is angry at me, hyung.” Then Kyuhyun told about what happened and what was Amber said.

“Ya! Babo aniyo? How could you do that, how old are you?” Sungmin scolded.

“Hyung! You didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter