Episode 1

Bloom

The day after they shooted the last episode of We Got Married, Ga in and Jo Kwon doesn't seem like usual. They look very sad and they are not working with all of their spirit inside of their heart like it used to be.

"Ga in ah!! What's wrong with you?? Do it once more!!" said PD nim. Ga in and Jo Kwon were shooting for sitcom 'All My Love'.

"I am sorry PD-nim..." said Ga in and bowed a little. 

"What the hell is going wrong with Ga in noona?" thought Jo Kwon.

"Gain noona!" Jo Kwon tapped Ga in's shoulders. 

"Yeah?" Ga in was surprised with Jo Kwon's action. 

"Fighting!" said Jo kwon and smiled. His smile makes Ga in's heart flattered. When Jo Kwon did that thing, he felt the same.

"Yeah.." said Ga in and smiled shyly.

"3...2..1...Action!!" ordered PD-nim.


After the shooting on that day is finished, Jo Kwon approached Ga in who was preparing her belongings to move to another place for another schedule.

"Ga in noona..." 

"Yes Jo Kwon ah?" 

"Actually...Actually....Hmmm what happened with you?" asked Jo Kwon shyly.

"Ah its just because of i am too tired.." said Gain. She is tired indeed but actually its also because of she's too sad that she can't be Jo Kwon's 'wife' anymore.

"Ah i see. Noona fighting! Take Care of your health! See you tomorrow!" said Jo Kwon.

"Thank You Yeo... I mean Jo Kwon ah!" said Gain. She was a little bit embarassed.


Jo Kwon's Point of View

After that, me and my manager went to "Strong Heart". When i was arrived, i met Ga In noona again and Gain noona. I didn't know that she's going to the same route. 

"Oh Ga in noona!  You come here too?"

"Oh Jo Kwon ah! I didn't know that you will be here too." said Ga in noona.

"Aish!! How come i also don't know about this! I think they will keep asking about our relationship after 'We Got Married' aishhh!!" i ruffled my hair.

"Ya Jo Kwon ah! Fix your hair, in 5 minutes we are going to be on air!" said Gain noona. Like usual, she is always thoughtful of me.

"Ah yeah.." i said then i asked my hair stylist to fix my hair.


Then suddenly, "Woahhh Gain noona, Jo Kwon ah!!" Doojoon tapped their shoulders from behind. 

"Yoon Doo Bong, You're also here??" asked Ga in.

"Yeah! Why you keep calling me Yoon Doo Bong noona? We are not in sitcom" said Doojoon jokingly. 

"Sorry Doojoon ah!" said Gain.

"Aigoo Noona don't take it seriously! I like when you called me Doobong!" said Doojoon.


Then 5 Minutes later they were on air. The MC was kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi. They were interviewing and asking other guests. And till finally it comes to Doojoon. 

"Doojoon ssi, i heard that you were taking 15 times kissing scenes with Gain because of Gain wasn't 'ready'?" asked Kang Ho Dong. 

"What the?? How come i didn't know such a thing." thought Jo Kwon.

"Ah yeah! Its because of the angle and scenes wasn't good enough for PD." answered Doojoon bluntly.

"Then was it a real kiss?" asked Kang Ho Dong,

"Yeah it was. 15 times for real kiss. I was really nervous." said Doojoon.

"What??? I even only kissed Gain noona for 2 times!! Aigoo why am i jealous like this. The show is ended but still." thought Jo Kwon.

"Hahahahha look at Jo Kwon's fire eyes!! He seems jealous!!" said Lee Seung Gi and all of the guests were laughing.

"Aigoo was it obvious?? Okay this time i have to show off my kkap character." thought Jo Kwon.

"No, i am not! Cause i got kissed scenes too with Yoon Seung Ah." said Jo Kwon.

"So, you are not jealous with your wife, Gain?" asked Kang Ho Dong.

"No, cause i can kissed too!" said Jo Kwon with his kkap style.

"Ga in, do you feel jealous with Kwon?" asked Ho Dong.

"Honestly, when i saw Jo Kwon got a kissed scene with Yoon Seung Ah, i feel a little bit jealous. Cause though the show was ended, i still think that he is my husband." said Gain.

"So, are you guys dating?" asked Lee Seung Gi.

"Of course not. We were more like siblings. But i often call him 'yeobeo' just for fun! Nothing more than that." said Ga in.

Jo Kwon's heart a little bit hurted when Ga in said like that. He wondered if he could turn back those pretty times.

"Jo Kwon also do the same and feel the same?" asked Seung Gi. 

"Yeah, of course. Although We Got Married has ended, Adam Couple will be last forever in front of Adam Couple's fans." said Jo Kwon.

"Do you have any intention to date? Cause you both look so compatible?" asked Kang Ho Dong.

Jo Kwon and Gain staring at each other and then, "We both were extremely busy and really exhausted with those schedule so we never think about dating. Eventhough we will be dating in the future, we will keep it secretly, in order to protect each other." said Jo Kwon.

Gain nodded her head and smiled a little bit.