final.

In the Night

 

When it comes to you, everything becomes so shoddy, and unnatural. I have tried to talk to you; I’ve tried to come to you. What should I do to make you believe in me? If you don’t understand my silence, how will you understand my words? Can you say that you love the way I was born?

You’ve said you love me and I always say it too. But the difference is I never lie to you. My eyes don’t tear but it doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t scream. I’m pained enough with all the lies you have been feeding me.

I forgive you. I hold your promise, because I love you. And yet again, you will break everything in the end. Cheating behind my back and betrayal me for times aren’t enough, hmm?

Not saying that I don’t trust you much but seeing with my eyes, hearing with my ears and feeling it with my heart prove it right. I assume that you cheat.

In the night, I will always be here, waiting for you to come back. Do you know why I don’t want to let you go? Because I don’t think you love me enough to come back.

I’m getting bored with this scent of my ward. Do I really need to do chemotherapy that much? Do I really need it when my age can be counted with fingers?

I’m Mir if you wonder. I’m a student of Seoul University but after two months, I got to leave since I have to be here, I’m stuck in this hospital.

Oh well, this is getting late. I need to sleep. I hope I can wake up every day, stronger than yesterday. I will face my fears and wipe my tears till the end comes and the word doesn’t let me to do so.

Good night, diary.