On that Day~

That Feeling

"And last but not least, Leeteuk and Kang Sora-sshi!" is what we heard. Assuming postition, we both stood opposite of each other and when that voice rang in our ears, we counted down -together- from 3.

    3...

    2...

    1...

    And with that he walked towards me and, matching my steps with his, I met him in the middle. Turning to face the crowd, Leeteuk offered his elbow and I took it without missing a beat. Although he was six or seven years older than me, he was still the apple of my eye, simply my cup of afternoon tea.

    Prince was hesitant at first to let me on the show with him, although I was practically required to go. His reason being that I am an actress and because of that I am rarely put in front of a huge crowd, resulting in me being a very shy person. But I just showered him with cherries on tops and seeing as he is not a very strong person himself, he had to let me go. Plus, who was he to say no to me? I was on the way to marrying him!

    Just then, I took a mental image - of the crowd; the cameras; the lights subtly roaming the crowd; and the other idol guests whom were sitting in a group to our left along with two of We Got Married's well known MC's, Kim Jung Min and Park Misun.

    Park Misun looked like the mother I never had. She was beautiful and had that kind look in her eyes that told me she was not only kind on the outside, but on the inside as well.

    Jung Min ajusshi was a gentleman that only had this kind of outgoing personality on camera. When the camera stopped rolling and the lights went off (later) he apolagized for any embarrassment forced upon me by him. He was a shy man and wouldn't ever hurt a fly even if his life depended on it. Lovely man, that Jung Min.

    His wife was lucky to have him, but I was still stuck like bees to honey on Leeteuk.


    As we were walking down the nostalgic aisle, I was entranced by the large number of people in the crowd. So many different colors - a rainbow even. Blinding me at the top of the rainbow with scarlets, oranges and yellows so bright I momentarily froze, wincing at the sight. And just barely visible at the bottom of the rainbow with the many black signs in which lay more blinding scarlet letters of the names of all of the idols on the show. Yes, including me and, of course, sweety hallyu star, who is the love of my life!, Leeteuk.

    The feeling of it all was truly exhilarating. I was elated by the lovely rush that was travelling through my veins. Starting from my heart to the very end of all of my limbs and hurrying back to my heart to keep up with the beat of this body of mine. It was hard to remain calm like this. Our arms were intertwined, colliding when our steps didn't match and we unknowingly walked in the direction opposite of the other. The crowd was cheering 'Teukso! Teukso!' or 'Sora! Sora!' but mostly I only heard 'Leeteuk! Leeteuk!'. And most importantly, all the attention was, seemingly, towards me, so I couldn't stop the blood that was rushing through my veins from diverting its course towards my pale cheeks and turning them a beautiful rosy pink.

    It was no secret that I was nervous. I mean, although I have been on variety shows before, this was honestly nearly too much to handle. Truthfully, the only thing that kept me from blacking out was knowing that he was by my side and had no intentions of leaving it.

    We were in love.

    Leeteuk, I'll be yours as long as you'll be mine.