Happy Birthday CL~

It’s All About Her: Lee Chaerin’s Birthday Drabbles

Chaerin/Jungsu | Chaerin never cries in front of 2NE1 members because she was told leaders don’t cry

 

“Unnie, are you okay?” Chaerin smiled at Minji’s worried look and raised her bandaged hand, “I’m fine, maknae-ah. Don’t worry, you know unnie is strong, right?”

 

She patted Minji’s head when the younger one nodded, but the worried look was still on her face. Throwing another smile, she excused herself, telling the members that she wanted to go to the toilet. She made a detour on the way there though, going to a secluded corner and when she’s sure that she’s alone, Chaerin fished out her phone and dialed the number of the person that came into her mind the moment she slipped and fell on the stage.

 

“Hello?” Jungsu’s familiar voice greeted her, all warm and kind, “Chaerin-ah.”

 

“Oppa,” she started, voice strong and a second later, she broke down into tears.

 

 

Chaerin/Heechul | On a radio interview, Chaerin revealed that she used to wear boy school uniform to school since they don’t have pants for girls

 

Kim Heechul is the President of the Maiden Club and it was his unspoken duty to make sure all the girls in his school are the prettiest girls ever. That’s why, the Maiden Club was so popular amongst the females students in his school, because Kim Heechul has the magic touch to make all the girls look beautiful.

 

Until one day.

 

“So, can you help me?” his friend, Dara, asked.

 

“Where is she?” Heechul answered with a question, “She couldn’t be that bad, right?”

 

Dara sighed with a shrug, “Whatever you say, Heechul.” She then turned her head to the door, “Yah, Chaerin-ah. Come in here.”

 

Heechul’s eyes darted to the door, alongside with his fellow Maiden Club members, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Changmin, Seungri, Daesung and Dongwoon. They waited for the mysterious new student to show up and when she stepped in, their eyes widened.

 

And Heechul’s eyes were the widest.

 

“Unnie, is this really necessary?” the new students asked in annoyance, scratching the back of her neck.

 

Dara rolled her eyes, “Yah, Lee Chaerin. I’m your sunbae. If I say this is necessary, that means it is necessary.”

 

The girl, Chaerin muttered something under her breath and she eyed the Maiden Club members in suspicion, “But you don’t expect me to spend my valuable time with some freaky males who enjoy dressing up girls, right?”

 

“Yah, watch your mouth! They’re older than you!”

 

“But unnie… This is so troublesome!”

 

“Unacceptable…” Heechul suddenly muttered, bringing the girls’ attention. They looked at him quizzically, “Huh?”

 

“THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!” Heechul shrieked, eyes wide in horror as he pointed at Chaerin, “WHAT THE ARE YOU WEARING!?”

 

“What are you talking about? I’m wearing the school’s uniform,” Chaerin answered, brows furrowed.

 

“I KNOW THAT, IDIOT!! BUT YOU’RE WEARING A BOY’S UNIFORM!! THAT’S UNACCEPTABLE!!”

 

“THAT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! I CAN WEAR MY DAD’S SHIRT TO SCHOOL FOR ALL I CARE!!” Chaerin shot back.

 

“YOU’RE BREAKING THE LAW, STUPID!”

 

“YOU’RE THE STUPID ONE, STUPID! THERE’S NO SCHOOL LAW THAT SAYS THAT A GIRL CAN’T WEAR BOY’S UNIFORM!!”

 

“YOU’RE BREAKING THE LAW OF NATURE!! GIRLS MUST WEAR GIRLS’ CLOTHES AND BOYS MUST WEAR THE BOYS’ CLOTHES!! USE YOUR BRAIN!”

 

Chaerin frowned at the older male before she her heels, “I’m out.”

 

“Where do you think, you’re going?” Heechul asked, grabbing the back of the girl’s collar, and when Chaerin turned her head to glare at him, the older one had an eerie smile on his face,

 

“I’m not going to let you walk around wearing that.”

 

3 months later.

 

“Heechul oppa!!!” Heechul, Kyuhyun, Changmin and Ryeowook snapped their heads towards the door and saw Chaerin with her back to the door, a panic look on her face.

 

“What is it?” Heechul asked as he walked towards the younger one, a comb in his hand so that he can comb Chaerin’s messy hair. He took out a handkerchief and dab her sweaty forehead with a frown, “What did you do?”

 

“It’s horrible, oppa!!” Chaerin exclaimed, her eyes wide and wild, “So many boys are chasing after me!! Asking for my number and—and they also asked me to be their girlfriend!! It’s scary!!”

 

Heechul raised his brows at Chaerin’s behavior before a soft chuckle escaped his lips. Of course Chaerin was chased around by male students in this school. In 3 months, Heechul had transformed her into a beautiful woman. He had taught the younger one how to walk, to talk and to act like a woman and he even get her to wear girl’s uniform.

 

If you ask Heechul, Chaerin is his biggest accomplishment.

 

“Calm down,” he coaxed the younger one, taking out a hairclip and put it in her hair, “Just tell them you already had someone.”

 

Chaerin tilted her head in confusion, “But I don’t have a boyfriend.”

 

Heechul smirked at this and Chaerin frowned when Heechul leaned closer, already felt like something bad is going to happen. And her guess turns out right when and placed a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away with the same smirk, “Now you do.”

 

Chaerin’s eyes were wider than before and her face, ears and neck reddened in embarrassment. She stayed like that for a 5 seconds before she shrieked, “ERT!!!”

 

Heechul laughed when Chaerin stomped out the room, amused by the younger one’s expected behavior.

 

“Why did you do that, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, confused by the President’s behavior.

 

“No reason,” he answered nonchalantly,

 

I can’t let my biggest accomplishment in someone else’s hands, do I?

 

 

Chaerin/Sungmin | Such fierce and badass leader actually own a pink lollipop phone

 

Chaerin exhaled softly, her body staggered backward slightly. She shook her head from the dizziness earlier, before she eyed the two unconscious bodies that were sprawled on the ground. She tilted her neck side by side, sighing in bliss at the cracking sound.

 

“Another victory, huh?”

 

Eyes glaring, she turned her head towards the annoying voice of Lee Sungmin. The older male had his arms crossed over his chest, an amused smile tugged on his lips, “Oooh, that’s a scary look.”

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes at the older one’s remark, clearly not in the mood to deal with his nonsensical behavior. She grabbed her bag and walked away, already thinking about her bed that was waiting her loyally.

 

“I wonder what is your real personality,” Sungmin said suddenly, causing her to stop in her steps.

 

“This is my personality,” she answered flatly, “The delinquent, badass Lee Chaerin.”

 

“Really?” Sungmin asked, “I don’t know why, but I don’t think so.”

 

At this, Chaerin turned her head towards Sungmin, a frown on her face, “I think you’re hiding your real-self inside. I think you hid them by acting all fierce and badass.”

 

“You’ve been thinking too much,” Chaerin said as she started walking away.

 

“Am I?” Sungmin said, but Chaerin didn’t stop.

 

--

 

“Eh?” Sungmin crouched and picked up the object of his interest and a grin formed on his face, “Oh, this is cute!”

 

He eyed the strap in his hand. It looked somehow like a pig, but is has bunny ears, so Sungmin wonders what it was. It was cute though, he thought, it’s even in pink.

 

“Ah!”

 

Sungmin looked up at the voice and he raised his brows at the sight of the badass Chaerin panting softly in front of him. He was about to ask the younger one what happened when she suddenly walked quickly towards him and snatched the pigrabbit strap from his hand, her cheeks pinked.

 

“Eh…?” Sungmin eyed the younger suspiciously, “That was yours?”

 

Chaerin said nothing and she took out her phone, putting on the strap before she her heels and walk away, only to be stop by Sungmin, “What?”

 

“You have a pink phone?”

 

Chaerin bit her bottom lip and Sungmin thought that was the first time he saw the younger one looking so flustered like this. And he found this extremely cute and amusing.

 

“Yeah, I do!” Chaerin answered, her voice an octave higher, “Is that a problem!?”

 

“I didn’t know you like cute stuff? A pigrabbit strap?” Sungmin said in a teasing tone.

 

“You’re a jerk,” she bit out, her pinked cheeks grew redder and she tugged her hand away before turning around to make her leave. She yelped when Sungmin suddenly pulled her by her wrist and before she knows it, Sungmin’s lips was on hers.

 

It was like everything around them just stopped and Chaerin’s eyes were wide for that 2 long minutes before she pulled away roughly, her already reddened cheeks burned even more. She covered with her hand, disbelieve shone from her eyes.

 

Sungmin smirked, “You’re cute,” before he walked passed her and left, wondering what more the badass female hid underneath her fierce image.

 

Whatever it is, Sungmin can’t wait to find out.

 

 

Chaerin/Donghae | Chaerin really loves the feeling of drifting at sea

 

Chaerin closed her eyes, a soft smile tugged on her lips and she spread her arms open, breathing in the fresh scent of the sea. The breeze was caressing her hair and it reminded her of someone she knows. She exhaled softly as she opened her eyes, watching the beautiful scene in front of her. The sun was setting and the sky was painted with orange, yellow and pink. The sea reflected the same color and there’s nothing else Chaerin loves than the feeling she felt now.

 

A pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she laughed quietly, “Hey.”

 

“Hey, you,” Donghae said with a chuckle, pressing a kiss on her temple and Chaerin turned her head to face the man she loves more than the feeling of drifting at sea.

 

“I love you,” the older one whispered, closing the distance between them.

 

“I love you too, Donghae-oppa,” she whispered back and they kissed.

 

 

Chaerin/Ryeowook | Chaerin said on 2NE1TV that she can draw very well, but only when she’s drawing lionbear, pigrabbit, and ducksnake.

 

It was art time and 6-years-old Ryeowook stared at his new friend, Chaerin from across the table, wondering what the younger one was drawing. The younger one was his only friend since he was very quiet and shy and no one wants to play with him.

 

“What is that?” he asked, tilting his head to the right.

 

“Wait, oppa,” Chaerin said, coloring whatever she had drawn with pink crayon, her tongue peeked between her cute lips. Ryeowook waited with a pout, impatient to see what she had drawn.

 

“Finished!” Chaerin exclaimed and put down the crayon before looking up to Ryeowook, “It’s finished, oppa!”

 

Ryeowook grinned and peered over at Chaerin’s drawing before he scrunched his face, “Uh…It…It’s…a rabbit?”

 

Chaerin giggled and shook her head, “Close, but that’s not it.”

 

“It looked like a rabbit,” Ryeowook scratched his head, “But it has a pig’s nose?”

 

At this, Chaerin’s giggles grew louder that made Ryeowook to look at her, “Ah, Chaerin! Your eyes, they’re gone again!”

 

“They’re not, oppa,” Chaerin said with a laugh before pushing her drawing to Ryeowook, “Come on, oppa, guess what is it.”

 

“But I don’t know…” Ryeowook pouted.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll tell you,” Chaerin said, “It’s a pigrabbit.”

 

“Pigrabbit?” Ryeowook parroted.

 

“Yeah, look. It has bunny ears, bunny tails but with pig’s nose. So, it’s a pigrabbit.”

 

“You’re weird, Chaerin-ah,” Ryeowook said with a laugh, “But it’s okay, since I think pigrabbit is very cute!”

 

“Thanks oppa,” Chaerin grinned.

 

“Your eyes are leaving again!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

 

“I told you they’re not leaving, silly oppa,” to prove her point, Chaerin widened her eyes, “See? They’re here.”

 

“But where did they go just now?”

 

“I don’t know,” Chaerin shrugged, “Appa told me it always happens whenever I laugh. He said my eyes are smiling with me.”

 

“Oh…” Ryeowook nodded in understanding fashion before he grinned, “Then I’ll make you laugh a lot so your eyes can smile, Chaerin-ah!”

 

“Okay, oppa!”

 

“Ah, your eyes are smiling!” Ryeowook said happily, his young brain working, trying to find more ways to make the younger smile.

 

 

friend!Chaerin/Kyuhyun | Chaerin was coined for many terms such as “Ahh go go go!!!” & “Oh my Gawdddd” that she often used in 2NE1TV.

 

“OH MY GAWWWD!!! LEE DONGHAE ASKED YOU OUT!?”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his best friend’s outburst, “Can you get any louder?” he asked sarcastically.

 

“Oh, sorry,” Chaerin smiled sheepishly before she looked around them and leaned towards Kyuhyun, “So… he really asked you out? I mean, the Lee Donghae?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded, cheeks reddened and Chaerin squealed as she gleefully clapped her hands. While Kyuhyun wonders why Chaerin was the happiest when Mr. Hotshot Lee Donghae asked him to go out with him, the younger one suddenly grabbed his hands, eyes twinkled brightly (and Kyuhyun regretted his decision of telling Chaerin about it),

 

“Let’s get you ready for the date, oppa! Ahh go go go!!!”

 

 

Chaerin/Henry | Chaerin loves children, she has visited HOLT Children’s services many times already

 

Chaerin beamed when she arrived at HOLT Children’s services. She loves coming here every day after her classes. It was because of the children. The cute, innocent children.

 

“Chaerin unnie!” a girl ran to her, grinning widely, “You came again!”

 

Chaerin grinned back, crouching down so that she’s eye-level with the younger one, “Of course unnie came. I promised you, right?”

 

The girl giggled and Chaerin pulled her into her arms, “So, what should we do today?”

 

--

 

Chaerin let out a soft sigh as she sat on the prepared chair. The children were having fun eating the candies she had bought for them earlier. A soft smile broke across her face as she watched the cute children in silence. Children always made her felt happy, maybe because their innocence and cuteness and Lee Chaerin is a er for cute things.

 

She jumped slightly when she felt a presence beside her and when she turned her head, there was a young boy wearing a bunny suit. She cocked her head to the left, wondering why the boy wears bunny suit. She then saw a small pout curled on his lips and realized the boy didn’t have any candies. Chaerin mentally face-palmed herself for forgetting to give some to him.

 

But it’s not really her fault though, since she haven’t met the boy before.

 

Is he new? Chaerin thought as she took out a few leftover candies and tapped his shoulder. When the boy turned his head towards her, she offered him the candy with a friendly smile, “Here.”

 

The boy seemed baffled for a moment, but he took the candies with a soft ‘thanks.’ Chaerin’s smile grew wider, “Are you new here?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I haven’t seen you here before. You must be new right?”

 

“Uhm… I-I came here today…” the boys said and Chaerin pushed away the strangely deep voice belonged to the boy. It’s not that deep, but for a young child, his voice sounded like a full-grown man.

 

“I see… That’s why you didn’t have any friends, huh?” Chaerin continued, “But don’t worry. Noona had come here so many times before and I know that everyone here is friendly.”

 

“Noona?” the boy parroted and he stared at Chaerin for a moment. She raised her brows when the boy looked like he just realized something before soft laughs coming from him, what’s wrong?

 

“Uhm… I think you’re getting me wrong over here,” the boy said and Chaerin frowned at how mature he sounded like and before she could realize her mistake, the boy added with a charming smile, “I’m 22.”

 

Chaerin stared dumbly at the boy before she shrieked, “You’re older than me!!??”

 

The boy – no, the older one smiled sheepishly, “Sorry about that…”

 

“Oh my God…” Chaerin muttered, mouth agape and eyes wide, “You looked…”she made a circular motion with her hands, not knowing how to describe it with words.

 

“I know,” the male said, “I get that a lot.”

 

Chaerin blinked thrice, the residue of disbelieve was still there. She swears she thought he’s younger – like, much, much younger – than her. He has a pair of chubby cheeks, cute lips and small eyes. Everything about him screams ‘CUTE YOUNG BOY’ and if he didn’t talk, Chaerin would’ve continued mistaken him as one of the children here.

 

“I’m sorry about that…” Chaerin said in embarrassment.

 

The older one laughed, “It’s okay. I’m Henry by the way,” he introduced himself, bunny hand reaching out.

 

Chaerin stared at the outstretched hand before chuckling softly, “I’m Chaerin,” she took the bunny hand and shook it briefly, “Nice to meet you.”

 

Henry smiled at her and for a moment there, Chaerin felt her heart skipped a beat and her face got warmer. She quickly retracted her hand and looked away, hearing a chuckle coming from Henry as if he knows exactly what was going through her mind right now.

 

“Thanks for the candies,” Henry suddenly said, “You’re not going to take them back because I’m not a kid, right?”

 

Chaerin looked at him blankly before she let out a small laugh, “Of course not.” The two of them turned their eyes towards the laughing children and when Chaerin stole a glance towards Henry, the older one was also glancing her way and Chaerin quickly averted her eyes, a silly smile tugged on her lips.

 

Looks like she has another reason to come here more frequently.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin is Tam Tam birth mother

 

He hates her. He hates her so much.

 

If he can, he would take her somewhere far from here. He would gauge out her eyes, dig out her body and rip off her head. If he can, he would seriously do all that.

 

Oh man, there she goes again. Leisurely lying on Chaerin’s bed like she owned it. Hyukjae gritted his teeth when Chaerin hugged her, cute laughter escaping . It’s always her. Always her that Chaerin holds almost all the time, always her that can sleep with Chaerin when Hyukjae couldn’t even get near the younger one’s bed. Dara said that Chaerin is very sensitive about her private space but why is the privilege to get on Chaerin’s bed was given to her!?

 

Seriously, Hyukjae hates that stuffed toy.

 

“You know, Tam Tam is just a toy,” Donghae said that to him when he whined about the said stuffed toy. But really, he couldn’t help but to get jealous at it.

 

“And I heard Chaerin is her birth mother, so that’ll make you her father, right?” Donghae laughed when he said this before running away when Hyukjae raised his hand to slap the back of the younger one’s head.

 

“Oppa, let’s go,” he broke off his reverie when Chaerin entered his field of vision, all ready for their date.

 

He stood up and smiled when Chaerin grinned at him before wrapping her arm around his waist, her lavender fragrance soothing his ridiculous anger towards the stuffed toy. They walked away and when they’re about to exit Chaerin’s room, Hyukjae looked over his shoulder at Tam Tam lying on Chaerin’s bed innocently and he smirked smugly.

 

At least Chaerin loves him more than her.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin is not really good with computer, but she does know how to use iTunes and use internet to search for Teddy pictures

 

“You didn’t know how to use the computer?” when Chaerin nodded, Hyukjae giggled.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“Nothing,” he answered while stifling his giggles, “I thought everyone in this world knows how to use computer. Looks like I’m wrong.”

 

Chaerin narrowed her eyes at Hyukjae, “Are you implying something?”

 

“No, no!” he denied, but the stupid grin was still on his face, “I think it’s cute. That means you’re special.”

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes, “You’re a sap.”

 

“But you love me,” he cheekily said. “Ah, Chaerin-ah… If you want any help with the computer, you can call me, okay? Oppa will help you.”

 

“And why would I do that? Kyuhyun oppa is better with it than you.”

 

Hyukjae pouted, “But this is the only thing that I’m good at. I mean, better than you. Can’t you give your oppa a chance to be a boyfriend that you can count on?”

 

Chaerin sighed, but she nodded nonetheless, “Fine, fine. Can you get me a glass of water? I’m thirsty.”

 

“Okay!” Hyukjae chirped, happy that there’s at least one thing that he’s better than 2NE1’s multi-talented leader.

 

“Idiot…” Chaerin muttered when Hyukjae skipped to the kitchen, “I don’t need any help. As long as I know how to use iTunes, how to use the Net to find Teddy’s pictures and your fansite, I’m fine.”

 

 

Chaerin/ Hyukjae | Bom, Minji and Dara wants a boyfriend. Chaerin wants a husband

 

“For your information,” Chaerin started with her arms crossed over her chest, raising her brows at the male who’s kneeling in front of her, “I agreed to be your girlfriend because I expect you to marry me in at least 3 years.”

 

As Hyukjae blinked, Chaerin continued, “Just so you know, for me, ‘please be my girlfriend’ means ‘please be my girlfriend until the day I propose you to be my wife’.”

 

When the Super Junior members who were watching thought, oh . Hyukjae’s going to regret this, the Super Junior rapper thought, I’m planning to do that next year.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Jiyong thinks Chaerin looks most beautiful with her hair down

 

“Also, I think Chaerin is pretty when she let her hair down.”

 

Hyukjae exaggeratingly gasped with his eyes widened in horror at the words that left Jiyong’s mouth. Shutting down his laptop, he rushed out the dorm so that he can go to the 2NE1’s dorm to meet Chaerin.

 

--

 

“I just want you to know that you’re pretty with any hairstyles!! I’m serious, Chaerin-ah, you’re very beautiful and any hairstyles will fit you except for bald look—wait, no, no! I think you’ll look cute if you’re bald! You know, like babies?? So, don’t worry! Forget what Kwon Jingyo said about you looked the prettiest with your hair down because he’s wrong!! You look beautiful in any hairstyles, okay!?”

 

Chaerin stared at her boyfriend blankly. And then she tongued the inside of her cheek. And then she glared at the alarm next to her. And then she glared at Hyukjae.

 

And then she snapped.

 

“ARE YOU ING MENTAL!? YOU CAME HERE AND WAKE ME UP 3 IN THE MORNING TO TELL ME THIS !!??”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin’s fanclub’s President is Dara

 

This is pain. A torture.

 

Hyukjae gulped when Dara smirked and his hungry eyes followed as her fingers slipped into her coat in slow, torturous movement. He can’t take it anymore, everything is so hot around him and if Dara didn’t give him what he want, he’s going to be in despair for the rest of his life.

 

“N-Noona…” he panted, “P-Please hurry up…”

 

The 2NE1’s fresh vocalist’s smirk widened, her supposedly innocent eyes twinkled with mischief, “Impatient, are we?”

 

“Noona…” Hyukjae whined softly and Dara chuckled lightly, “Fine. You want it, I’ll give it to you.”

 

At this, Hyukjae’s face brightened up and he squealed in glee when Dara took out an envelope that he knows filled with Chaerin’s unseen photos. He grabbed it from her hands and impatiently took out the photos, a huge grin broke across his face at the photos of the female rapper that was taken secretly by Dara.

 

“Oh my God, thank you, noona! You’re the best!!” Hyukjae said, hugging the precious photos to his chest.

 

Dara laughed lightly, “You’re welcome. Just remember, our motto—”

 

“Never be found out by Chaerin!” the two of them finished in the same time and laughter broke from them.

 

Meanwhile, Chaerin eyed the janitor’s closet in suspicion when she heard soft noises coming from it before walking away with a shrug when Minji called for her. Little did she realized that the two members of Lee Chaerin’s Super-Secret Fanclub were holding a meeting in there.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin's forever ideal man is Teddy Park

 

“Who’s your ideal man?”

 

“Teddy oppa.”

 

Hyukjae groaned in frustration at his girlfriend’s straightforward answer. He grabbed his hair, “That’s the 10th time I asked you!!”

 

“Even if you ask me for 100 times, the answer will always be Teddy oppa,” Chaerin said flatly, flipping the page of the magazine she was reading.

 

Hyukjae gaped at the words before he stood up, “You’re a meanie!” and stomped to his bedroom with a loud huff.

 

Kyuhyun sighed as he sat beside Chaerin, “Why can’t you cut him some slack?”

 

“He’s the one who told me to answer truthfully, so I did,” Chaerin shrugged indifferently. “Besides, he’s the one who’s asking the wrong question.”

 

“What? You want him to ask ‘who’s the man you love’ so that you can answer ‘you, Hyukjae oppa’?”

 

“Nah, the answer for that question is still Teddy oppa. And probably Big Bang oppas, Yanggaeng oppa, Hyunjoong oppa, Jeremy Scott, my manager oppas, YG backup dancers and all my male friends, which includes you too.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at the younger one in disbelieve before he let out an amused sigh, “And they said I’m being evil to Donghae hyung because I refused to wake up in the middle of the night to eat with him.”

 

Chaerin chuckled lightly at the older male’s words and Kyuhyun asked, “So, what’s the right question?”

 

“Who’s the man I gave my heart and soul to.”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | She has a y mole on her chest which was revealed due to her daring white outfit for Heartbreaker performance at 2009 SBS Gayo Daejun

 

The moment the door of Chaerin’s room was slammed open by Hyukjae, the first word that came from the older male was,

 

“STRIP!!

 

She looked at her boyfriend quizzically, plucking out the earphone from her right ear, “What?”

 

“I said, strip! Now!!” Hyukjae answered, brows furrowed as he quickly closed the door behind him.

 

Chaerin stared at her boyfriend as if the older male just grew another head before she quickly hugged a pillow in defend, cheeks as red as tomatoes, “What the are you talking about!? ert!!”

 

“I need to know if you really have a mole on your chest!! How come the fans know about this before I do when I’m your boyfriend!?”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Leeteuk of Super Junior once commented that Chaerin got this “tasty English”

 

“Hello. How are you?”

 

Chaerin blinked at the English words coming from Hyukjae. She tilted he head slightly, eyeing the older male in suspicion as she answers, “Uh… I’m fine, thank you?”

 

She jumped when Hyukjae’s face brightened up and soft giggles escaped his lips as he skipped away.

 

--

 

“Faith, did you have lunch?”

 

Chaerin’s movement stopped, and her hand that was holding the chopsticks stopped mid-air, the food an inch away from . She looked up at Hyukjae, blinking thrice before answering, “Uhm… I’m having one right now.”

 

Once again, Hyukjae’s face brightened up and he skipped away with the same giggles.

 

--

 

“Chaerin?” Jungsu’s voice caused the Super Junior members’ movement to stop and all eyes darted to the said female who’s peeking into the group’s waiting room from the door.

 

“Oppa,” she whispered, her cat-like eyes scanning the room as if she’s hiding from someone, “Is Hyukjae oppa here?”

 

Jungsu looked around him and shook his head, “No. Why?”

 

Chaerin didn’t answer, instead, she let out a sigh of…relieve? She entered the room, murmuring out an apologize as she closed the door behind her. She walked quickly towards the leader and sat beside him, “Oppa, did something happened to Hyukjae oppa?”

 

“Well…Why did you ask that?”

 

The younger one sighed heavily, “I don’t know…he’s been acting weird lately.”

 

“Weird? How?”

 

Chaerin shrugged, “Well… For starters, he didn’t talk that much to me and when he did talk, he’s only asking typical questions.”

 

“You mean?”

 

“You know, like, ‘how are you’, ‘did you have lunch’, ‘have you gotten any rest’, ‘what are you doing right now’ and stuffs like that.”

 

“And what’s so weird about that? They sounded like the questions he would ask you,” Jungsu stated the matter-of-factly.

 

“He asked me in English!” Chaerin exclaimed, “He even called me ‘Faith’!”

 

“Faith?”

 

“It’s my English name,” Chaerin explained before she went back to her previous topic, “Anyways, it’s getting annoying! Tell him to stop!”

 

“Why didn’t you stop him?” Jungsu asked.

 

“How can I do that!? He always asks me a question and when I answer it, he left just like that. Oppa, please, you’re the leader, please tell him to stop,” Chaerin pleaded.

 

Jungsu sighed, “Chaerin-ah, maybe he’s trying to learn English. It’s a good thing, right?”

 

“Yeah, it’s a good thing. But the problem is whenever I speak in English and he finds it too complicated to understand, he’ll got hurt and says things like, ‘I know I’m not good in English, but there’s no need to belittle me like that’,” Chaerin said, miserably failing in her imitation of Hyukjae, causing some of the Super Junior members to snicker softly.

 

Jungsu opened his mouth, about to say something before he sighed and nodded with a small smile, “Okay, I’ll tell him.”

 

Chaerin’s face brightened and she stood up, “Thanks oppa! I’m counting on you.”

 

“Okay, okay,” Jungsu said as he waved the younger one off. He let out another sigh after Chaerin left, bringing attention from s.

 

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Nothing… It’s just… I wonder of it ever occur to Chaerin that Hyukjae was trying to impress her. And also that he’s trying to be a man that she can proud of.”

 

Kyuhyun laughed lightly, “I guess she’s also an idiot like Hyukjae hyung, huh?”

 

Jungsu joined his laughter, “I guess so.”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin is a clean freak

 

If you went into Hyukjae room right now, you would find the Super Junior’s rapper’s room looked so tidy that you wonder why he was labeled as the dirtiest member in Super Junior in the first place.

 

And if you ask him the reason why he suddenly clean up his room, the answer would be because of his girlfriend, Chaerin.

 

You see, the first time Chaerin went into Hyukjae’s room, she found 5 cockroaches under the older male’s bed, running away when Chaerin shrieked out a ‘LEE HYUKJAE’.

 

The second time, she came prepared with an aerosol spray in her hand and she defeated 6 cockroaches. The next time she came, it’s always the same. Either the cockroaches or she would be greeted with a delightful scent of Hyukjae’s unwashed clothes, mainly his underwear. Please, note the sarcasm.

 

And, getting tired with her boyfriend’s dirtiness, the young leader once snapped and almost forced Hyukjae to eat the cockroaches she killed. But fortunately was stopped by the other Super Junior members and by her rationality.

 

From that day onwards, Hyukjae started to clean up his room, fear of a snappy, clean-freak girlfriend who’ll force him to eat bugs.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin likes to collect shoes, even the ones she doesn’t wear

 

“Are you serious?”

 

Hyukjae smiled apologetically, “Sorry.”

 

Chaerin sighed at Hyukjae’s shoes, “I didn’t see it and I was in hurry. I realized that I stepped on it when Donghae complained about someone just pooped in the car.”

 

This time the sigh came a lot louder and mainly it was because the horrible stench that invaded her nostrils. Hyukjae handed her a bouquet of white roses with an apologetic smile, “Forgive me?”

 

Chaerin baby-glared at him, but took the flowers anyways, “Wait here.”

 

Hyukjae looked at her confusedly, “Why?”

 

“I can’t let you enter the house with that!” she exclaimed, pointing accusingly at Hyukjae’s shoes.

 

When realization dawns on him, Hyukjae nodded obediently and waited as Chaerin went inside the house. He hummed to 2NE1’s I Love You a moment later and five minutes after that, Chaerin came back with a plastic bag in one hand and a pair of sneakers in another.

 

“Take off your shoes,” she told him and after he did, she handed him the plastic bag, “Put them in here.”

 

As Hyukjae puts his stinky shoes into the plastic bag, he asked, “Then, how am I supposed to go to our date?”

 

“Here,” Chaerin said, stretching out her hand that was holding a pair of sneakers towards Hyukjae, “Wear this.”

 

Hyukjae took them in confusion before wearing them, “Why did you have these?”

 

“I like collecting shoes,” Chaerin said as she stepped out the house, “Including the ones I didn’t wear.”

 

She smiled at Hyukjae, “Also, I know things like this will happen.”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Known as the sleepy head of 2NE1, the longest she had ever sleep is 20 hours.

 

Friday – 2 AM.

 

DING.

 

Hyukjae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae and Jungsu turned their heads towards the door of their dorm, brows raised in confusion.

 

“Hyung, I thought you said we’re the only members without any schedule tonight?” Ryeowook asked the leader.

 

Jungsu shrugged, “We are.”

 

“Then, who’s that?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Maybe they’re stopping by to grab something?” Hyukjae suggested as he stood up, walking towards the door when the bell rang for the second time. He was a few steps away from the door when a loud female’s voice came from outside.

 

“Unnie~~!!!” the familiar voice said, “Open the dooooor~~!!!”

 

Loud rapping of the door was heard after that, but Hyukjae was frozen shock on his spot.

 

“Yah, isn’t that Chaerin’s voice?” Donghae said as the Super Junior members stood behind him, eyeing the door.

 

“Y-Yeah…” Hyukjae answered, wondering why Chaerin came to Super Junior’s dorm so late at night.

 

“UNNIE~~~!!!! HURRY UUUUUPPP!!!” Chaerin whined from outside, still banging on the door.

 

“Yah, open the door!! She’s going to cause a commotion if you let her like that!” Jungsu said, pushing Hyukjae towards the door.

 

The rapper stumbled from Jungsu’s push and he stood still in front of the door. He wonders why he felt like he needs to be prepare for something, but he pushed away all the thoughts and opened the door, and true to what they assumed, Chaerin was standing in front of them.

 

“Chae—”

 

“Unnie~~” the female cuts him off and Hyukjae raised his brows, unnie?

 

“When did you change the lock?” Chaerin asked, a cute pout curled on her lips, “I can’t open the dooooorr….”

 

Chaerin’s body swayed forward and Hyukjae grabbed her as she fell face first on his chest. A sniffing sound was heard, “Dara unnie? Why did you smelled like Hyukkie oppa??”

 

At this, Hyukjae blushed heavily upon finding out the younger one can recognize him by his scent. He pushed the younger one slightly and just then, he noticed Chaerin’s appearance. Her eyes were droopy and she couldn’t stand straight. Her brown hair was also messy and Hyukjae can see the eye bags under her eyes.

 

“Chaerin-ah? It is me.”

 

“Eo?” Chaerin tilted her head to the side and Hyukjae’s heart skipped a beat, “Oppa? What are you doing in our apartment?”

 

“You’re in Super Junior’s dorm, Chaerin-ah. What are you doing here?” Hyukjae said, grabbing her a bit tighter when she was about to fall to the side.

 

She stumbled and looked up, “I am? Really?” Hyukjae let her go when she raised her hand to scratched her head, “I guess I didn’t realize it…”

 

“Chaerin-ah,” Hyukjae started, looking at his girlfriend’s face carefully, “When was the last time you sleep properly?”

 

“Ah…” Chaerin gave his words a thought, body swayed side to side, “Uh… I…Don’t…” her eyes fluttered as her words trailed off, “….remember…”

 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened when Chaerin’s body swayed backwards, accompanied by Ryeowook’s gasp and he quickly wrapped his arms around her body, stopping the younger one from falling onto the ground. He pulled her towards his body and a second later, a soft snore was heard from Seoul’s baddest female.

 

--

 

Saturday – 10.00 PM

 

“She’s still sleeping?” Sungmin asked, eyeing Hyukjae who was placing his pillow onto the couch, his blanket in his other hand.

 

“Yeah,” the younger one smiled and the two Lees averted their eyes to the closed door of Hyukjae’s room, “She hadn’t wake up since last night.”

 

“I guess she’s really sleep deprived, huh?” Sungmin said and shook his head before patting Hyukjae’s shoulder and walked to his room.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | They call Chaerin ‘Lion’ because apparently, her hair color and facial expressions looks like a lion

 

Sunday – 8.00 AM

 

“She hadn’t wake up yet!?”

 

Ryeowook gasped in disbelieve when Hyukjae nodded, a bit tiredly since he had been sleeping on the couch for two nights.

 

“Wow… She must be tired, huh?”

 

“Yeah, I guess she’s busy with 2NE1’s tour and stuff…” Hyukjae sighed, “She shouldn’t have pushed herself… That stubborn girl.”

 

“I guess she’s trying to live up the expectation of other people. I mean, she’s the leader and all,” Kyuhyun stated and Hyukjae nodded solemnly at the maknae’s words.

 

“But, you’re sure she’s not… I mean, like…passed out or something, right?” Ryeowook asked carefully, worry all over his face. He really hoped that wasn’t the case because he really cares for the younger female and also he didn’t think it’ll be good for Super Junior if the media found out they just kidnapped a girl and let the said girl passed out in their dorm. Also, he feared that Hyukjae’s safety will be at risk if her male sunbaes found out about this.

 

To his relief, Hyukjae shook his head, “I checked on her earlier. She’s fine. She’s sleeping peacefully, which may I add, was seriously cute~” the rapper grinned, “I even took a few photos of it.”

 

“Really?” Ryeowook looked intrigued, besides, this would be a rare chance to such charismatic girl looking vulnerable and sweet, right? “Can I see them?”

 

“Of course~”

 

Breakfast went on from there until they were interrupted by the knocking on the door. Sungmin volunteered in opening the door and a minute later, Jungsu, Donghae, Dara and Bom entered their dorm, followed by Sungmin.

 

“Oh, Dara noona, Bommie noona,” Hyukjae exclaimed, standing up and bowing towards the two 2NE1 members, “What are you doing here?”

 

“Morning, Hyukjae-ah,” Dara greeted him with a smile, “I heard Pudoong-ah came and slept here?”

 

“Ah, yes. She’s still sleeping now, in my room—b-but I didn’t sleep with her! I swear, I slept on the couch, outside, you can ask the members!” Hyukjae explained himself quickly.

 

“Really? That’s good,” Dara’s smile disappeared and both her and Bom looked at him threateningly, “But if I find out you’re lying, you know what’ll happen right?”

 

The Super Junior members flinched at the baby-faced female’s threat and Hyukjae nodded hurriedly, “O-Of course noona!”

 

“Good!” Dara’s grin came back and she raised the bag in her hand, “Anyways, we came here to give you this.”

 

Hyukjae grabbed the bag from Dara’s hand, confusion all over his face, “What’s this?”

 

“CL-roo’s clothes,” Bom answered, “Just to be prepared, since we don’t know how long will she sleeps this time.”

 

“It’s been two days, right? She had definitely broke her 20 hours record,” Dara added thoughtfully.

 

“I won’t be surprised if our Lion slept for three days straight.”

 

“Omo, you made it sound like she’s hibernating!”

 

“Wasn’t she?” the two females laughed, as if they didn’t just let one of their baby girl slept in a house filled with a group of males.

 

“U-Uhmm…. Noona? You’re saying Chaerin’s gonna stay here until she wakes up?” Hyukjae interrupted their laughter.

 

“Of course! You don’t think we’ll wake her up right?” Dara asked incredulously.

 

“You’re right…”

 

“What are you talking about!?” Donghae piped in, “We can’t let a girl stay here! People will misunderstand us!!”

 

“We’ve talked to the management and they gave the permission to let Chaerin stays here,” Jungsu said.

 

“What!?”

 

“Yeah, our President also said it’s better if we wait until she wakes up before we take her home,” Bom added.

 

“Wh—Are you for real!? Just wake her up and bring her home now!” Donghae looked at them in disbelieve.

 

“Yah, we know Chaerin better. It’s best not to wake her up when she’s ‘hibernating’,” Dara informed.

 

“Why? Then how did you wake her up every morning!?”

 

“I said, not when she’s ‘hibernating’. Lee Chaerin, if she’s sleeping after being sleep-derived, shouldn’t be awaken in any cause. You have to wait for her to wake up by herself.”

 

Donghae scoffed, “This is ridiculous,” he raked his fingers through his hair before turning on his heels and stomped towards Hyukjae’s room, “I’m waking her up.”

 

“Wh—Donghae, no!!” Hyukjae exclaimed, trying to stop the younger one but it was too late when Donghae already entered the room.

 

“Oh no, oh no, oh no!! This is bad! This bad, bad, bad!!” Hyukjae panicked, his face paled.

 

“What are you talking about, hyung? Why can’t we wake Chaerin up?” Ryeowook asked, also panicking at seeing his hyung’s behavior.

 

“Chaerin wasn’t called Lion just because of her hair color and face expressions you know,” Dara answered, still calm, the stark contrast from Hyukjae.

 

“Yeah, she’s also called Lion because—”

 

CRASH. CRASH. THUMP.

 

All eyes darted to Hyukjae’s room and the members of Super Junior flinched when the door was kicked open, revealing a panicked Donghae. The fishy dancer’s hair and clothes were messy, his left cheek bruised and he looked like he just see a scary ghost.

 

“—she’s extremely cranky when she’s disturbed during her ‘hibernation’,” Bom finished.

 

“S-S-S-S-S-Save yourself!!!” Donghae shrieked as he scrambled towards the members, hiding behind Jungsu.

 

“Wh-What happened, hyung!?” Ryeowook asked in fear.

 

“I-It was scary! S-She was like a hungry lion! I thought I would be dead!”

 

“Heh… So Mr. High and Mighty aren’t high and might after all, huh?” Kyuhyun smirked at the dancer.

 

“Yah! T-This is different! I didn’t know she can get violence—”

 

“WHO DARES TO DISTURB MY SLEEP!!?”

 

“—oh my God!! Save me, hyung!!”

 

Chaerin stepped out the room, her appearance messy and her dark eyes scanned the people in the room, “Who. Dares. To. Disturb. My. Sleep!?” she asked threateningly and the members of Super Junior felt like they’re a bunch of deer that were about to be eaten by extremely hungry and sleep-deprived lion.

 

“Oh boy…” Dara said in amused tone and stepped forward, bravely approaching the cranky female and when the boys thought ‘she’s going to be eaten alive!’, the fresh vocalist of 2NE1 took out her phone and played a lullaby.

 

Chaerin blinked and a second later, her eyes fluttered and her body swayed to the left, and Hyukjae quickly reached forward, allowing the younger one’s body to fall into his arms. He let out a sigh of relieve when soft snores were heard, “She’s asleep.”

 

“Man… That was dangerous,” Donghae breathe out alongside the still shaken Super Junior members. He eyed the sleeping female, still finds it unbelievable how a girl who looked so sweet can be threateningly dangerous in a second.

 

“Remind me to never doubt any of 2NE1 members’ words next time,” Donghae said tiredly, his head falling onto Kyuhyun’s lap.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Whenever Chaerin sign autographs for fans, she always signs with ‘the baddest female’ because she said, “When I’m CL, I want to be that bad.”

 

When she’s on stage, she’s CL, the leader of 2NE1. She’s fierce, charismatic and badass. Sometimes she puts on a frown and rap cuss words freely, not caring about what other people thinks. When the members cried after they won an award, she smiled softly, giving her speech calmly.  Being CL is the time for her to show her bad side to the limit, because she knows after that, after Lee Chaerin took over, she won’t be able to do that.

 

It always happens when she’s with Hyukjae. Lee Chaerin will take over and she became the shy, feminine girl she is. She laughs and giggles at the lamest joke ever, eyes turned into a pair of crescents, teeth showing. Sometimes she cries, tears rolled down her cheeks and Hyukjae would hold her close, her hair while whispering soft and comforting words.

 

She never likes showing the weaker and vulnerable side of Lee Chaerin even in front of the members, but when with Hyukjae, she finds herself didn’t care at all.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin doesn’t know how to ride a bicycle

 

“Let’s run away,” Hyukjae said one night. They were standing across each other near the Han river, the wind was blowing through their hair, ruffling the locks messily.

 

“Okay,” Chaerin had answered and the made a promise to run away tomorrow night.

 

--

 

“You are an idiot,” Chaerin said trough gritted teeth, “Your planned to run away with a bicycle!?” she pointed accusingly at the said transportation, “I can’t ride that thing!”

 

“But we don’t have any money,” Hyukjae reasoned, “Bicycle is our only way!”

 

Chaerin pouted, hands crossed over her chest, “But I don’t know how to ride a bicycle!”

 

“It’s okay,” Hyukjae said, “I’ll give you a ride.”

 

“But…”

 

“Trust me, Chaerin-ah,” Hyukjae said more firmly this time and Chaerin gave the older male a stare before exhaling softly.

 

She nodded and walked towards Hyukjae,

 

“I trust you.”

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Chaerin’s favorite colors are black and gold, but sapphire blue is also one of her favorites

 

“I thought your favorite colors are black and gold?” Hyukjae asked as he eyed the sapphire blue headbands, bracelets, shirts and shorts.

 

“Yeah,” the younger one answered.

 

“Then, why did you have so many sapphire blue stuff?”

 

“Just because,” Chaerin answered flatly before she pushed Hyukjae out of her room so that she can get ready for their date, when the fact is, she wants to prevent the older male from finding out that she loves sapphire blue because of him and that she wears sapphire blue clothes and accessories when she secretly went to Super Junior’s concerts.

 

 

Chaerin/Hyukjae | Pudoong is Dara’s nickname for Chaerin because her hands are chubby

 

“Why does Dara noona called you Pudoong?”

 

Chaerin stopped her ice-cream to give the older male a confused look, “Why did you ask?”

 

The older one shrugged, “You know, just curious. She kept calling you Pudoong and I don’t even know what it meant.”

 

Chaerin stopped walking and gave Hyukjae a skeptical look, “Is that your supposedly innocent way to ask if you can hold my hand?”

 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened slightly and his cheeks flared with embarrassment, “W-What? N-No… Uh….Uhm… I-I….” he looked away bashfully, “….Yeah….”

 

The 2NE1’s leader laughed lightly, eyes turned into crescents, causing Hyukjae to join in the contagious sound of her laugh, “Was I too obvious?”

 

“I knew you to well, oppa.”

 

“So… Can I?” Hyukjae asked shyly.

 

Chaerin chuckled with a nod, grabbing Hyukjae’s hand, “You don’t need to ask for permission.”

 

Hyukjae grinned, his gums showing and he tightened the grip he had on Chaerin’s hand before walking side by side with the girl he loves,

 

“Just so you know, I love people with chubby hands the most.”

 

“Are you saying if you meet other people who have chubby hands, you’ll love them too?”

 

“Wh—No! I mean, I love Lee Chaerin with chubby hands the most.”

 

“You have to be more specific than that, oppa.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“Better.”

 

 

a/n: phew~ 23 drabbles for CL unnie’s 23rd b’day. I planned to do an eunchae drabbles but I want to experiment with new pairings :)

 

I hope they turned out well though…

 

Comments and subscribes~

 

P/S: I don’t really know how pigrabbit looks like…so…XD