Final

The Jaedy Couple

 

Hi! This is Sandara Park and I'm here today to tell you a story which I wouldn't dare to forget. It all started when se7en oppa invited me to a party. I thought it would be a bar party with the whole YG fam but I was so damn wrong. It's a formal dinner party for something. Other famous celebrities were there, even Cheundoong is there wearing a white tuxedo, sigh, my brother is really handsome that time…err.. The thing is, I was in my shirt and jeans when I entered the hall, luckily my feet stopped the moment I stepped on the door. I quickly ran outside and started dialing seven oppa's number.

 

7: Dara?

 

Me: Oppa!!!

 

7: We.. Waeyo??

 

Me: You didn’t tell me it was a formal party!

 

7: Yah, Yah! I gave you a card didn't i? at the bottom of that card, it was stated that it would be a FORMAL party. Wae?

 

Me: Rea..really?

 

7: lemme guess, you thought it would be a bar party? Didn't you?

 

Me: ahkekeke.., deh,

 

7: Aishhh…

 

Me: I'm wearing jeans

 

7: Aishh…

 

Me: Oppa~ I'm sorry, I guess I'll just ho home for tonight.

 

7: ya..Yah! Who told you to go home! Someone is… chh…. Just wait for me there, wherever you are, me and byul will come.

 

Me: eeh, ahh.. Deh, I'm here at the guard's post, I'm hiding in here.

 

7: arasso, we'll be there in less than a minute.

 

Me: dehhh.. Kahmsamnida...

 

---

"Hey, don't think that I'm too nice for you, because I'm not, arasso" Oppa exclaimed as winked at me. At that time, I don't have the slightest idea on what was that about? Is it because of lending me one of Byul's most beautiful dresses? Apparently it's not.

 

I slowly opened the door and walked elegantly, is it just me or the boys really are staring at me? I got nervous as I continued walking but then suddenly one idol appeared before me which made me fidget from my position.

 

"Hi, Dara-shii" Wooyoung greeted. I was about to greet him back when Cheundong meddled and grabbed my arms.

 

"Oh, Wooyung-shii, can I take my noona? I really have some important thing to say to her" He exclaimed. I became serious and started to worry about Cheundong, what was that important thing that he'll tell me.

 

We both bowed to him as we went to the vacant chair on the center. I repeat, at the center most part of the hall.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"the important thing your telling me?"

 

 

"ah..oh, nothing, I just don't want 'HIM' to be so jealous while preparing for… ahh… NOONA!"

 

 

"We..wae? Why are shouting all of a sudden? And jealous who?"

 

 

"Noona, stop it… I didn't say anything okay, just forget about it."

 

 

"Cheundoong!"

 

Just when I had to say something, the light suddely turned off. Now it's pitch black and I couldn't see anything.

 

"Good evening everyone" one particular voice from afar started speaking.

 

"Tonight you will all witness a very special event in my entire life. I really hope, that she would… accept my offer" After that, a smoothing music started playing, the spotlight suddenly was and was focused on the mini stage. As I tried looking at the particular man at the stage, another spotlight was switched on and apparently it was directed on me.

 

 

"Miss Sandara Park" the man on the stage called. He was wearing a mask, a white mask wearing a black and white y tuxedo, really making him so y. I gulped as sweat started forming on my forehead. What is this? What's happening? Is it… a proposal… from an admirer…. Oh my god… I'm not happy about this… really…

 

 

"Cheundoong, you're part of this aren't you!" I whispered angrily. Cheundoong just smiled at me.

 

"yah, I can't accept this. I mean, I'm only going to accept it if it was my one and only hero in my life! You know that!" I added. Stealing glances st my brother.

 

 

"Noona, I know"

 

 

"So why I agree to this plan?!"

 

 

"Wea?Noona, just smile okay and accept whatever that man is going to offer"

 

 

"Andwe!! Shiroo.. There's only one particular man that I would willing to devote myself to, and that's HERO!! HERO JAEJOONG!! But there's no possible way he would notice me and so I must stay single until he'll…" I wasn't able to continue whispering because the man suddenly started talking to me.

 

 

"Miss Dara, I know this is something so, umm.. Rush but before you could even attract more fanboys that will obviously make MOVES on you, I shall, umm.. Make you mine? If you're gonna ask until when, then probably, until … forever… I want this party to be our engagement party while we start dating each other"  I was touched about it and it made my heart skip but seriously, I am very sure that I would reject this person.

 

 

"Dara, Dee, princess, will you be…"

 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

 

"Pabo!"  "Noona!"  "Ssantoki!"  "Daroong!!"  "Alien!"  "Unnie!"  "Yahh!"  Suddenly, 7 person shouted spontaneously  as they glared at me. It was really scary. Their eyes were darted on me, its as if they're waiting for my move and any wrong move means my death. What's wrong with them? I didn't kill a person, did i?

"So you're going to reject me?" The man asked me again. I sighed and was about to talk when cheundoong stood and right on my face he shouted the name of the man proposing to me.

 

 

"NOONA! HE'S NAME IS KIM JAEJOONG, HERO JAEJOONG. The man whom you adore, admire, like, love, fantasize, drool over… he's that man! Aigoo, If you'll miss this chance, you'll die… I know you'll die… you're gonna end yourself if you reject him!!"

 

My eyes widen and my jaw dropped as he said those words. Kim Jaejoong… he is the KIM JAEJOONG! I tried directing my eyes on him and slowly he removed his mask as he smirked at me.

 

 

"May I ask you again, Will…"

 

 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

 

 

------------

1 week later… Se7en's restaurant...

 

 

"I didn't expect you to be shouting your answer" He teased. I was blushing non-stop as we continued to eat. Last week was very embarrassing, he still didn't even finished talking and I already stared saying yes, worst, I shouted it.

 

 

"Hyung, noona really loves you since years ago, good thing you feel the same towards her" Cheundoong exclaimed as he munched his food.

 

 

"Yeah, I feel so lucky… but, dee, something's really bugging me… I remember cheundoong mentioning you, umm.. Fantasizing me? What kind of imagination do you make? Cooking your favorite meal? Having a romantic movie date??"

 

 

" I imagine us sweetly walking on the beach holding hands with smiles all over our faces"I smiled at him and was about to continue when suddenly…

 

"Liar" Bom interrupted. She was raising her brows at me, as if saying that I'm not telling the truth, which is exactly right. I cleared my throat and tried defending myself.

 

 

"Hehe, don't listen to her… she's just.. Making fun of me…but really, I imagine you---"

 

 

 

 

BOM:                         ""

 

 CHEUNDOONG:      "Wearing a y shirt while dancing"

 

 SE7EN:                      "Ravaging each other"

 

GD:                             "EAT-ING each other on the sofa"

 

CL:                              " on the bed too"

 

 

BOM:                        "Even in the kitchen"

 

MINZY:                      "Woah, even in the kitchen?"

 

BOM:                        "Deh! Her favorite one is imagining  jae trying to put some kimchi on her body and he'll--mmmfffppp" I quickly covered Bom's mouth before she could even continue humiliating me.

 

 

They're totally making me embarrassed! It should stay as secret for all of us but then they revealed it all in one go! I Bit my lips and was unable to look at Jae for a while. Seconds of silence, Jae grabbed my arms and suddenly bid goodbye to our friends, dragging to where his car is.

 

 

"What happened to Jae-oppa" asked the innocent minky. The other just continued eating before they answered her in chorus.

 

 

"he lost control"

 

 

Minky just frowned as se7en gave her more food and told her to eat up.  "Eat, no more questions, arraso?"
"ahh…. D…deehh. Oppa"

 

-----

"Jae, are you mad? Aigoo, I'm sooo sorry a while ago, they're just…"

 

 

"Hurry up and go upstairs"

 

 

"Jae?"

 

 

"Please"

 

 

"Wae?" I asked him as we hurriedly went to his room. As soon as his room door opened he crushed his lips towards mine and ravaged me like a hungry man.

 

"Let's turn your imagination into reality, shall we, my princess?" He asked. I was unable to answer to it and he continued kissing me and not for long, he ate me. Yes, we ate each other until morning.