First Meeting

You are My Soulmate

@Seoul station

It was crowded with people who have their own business in mind.

There's a girl standing behind the yellow line. She’s not waiting for the train to come. Tears start dripping from her beautiful eyelashes.

It's better if I die...

Slowly her leg took a step forward. She crossed the yellow line border. Second step. The rumbling sound of an approaching  train can be heard. Sunny determined to jump down when all of a sudden a pair of slender hands held her from behind.

"Watch out!"

"!"

All eyes are fixed upon them. Sunny couldn’t move. Silently watching the train passing in front her with open. Then she looks at the guy who embrace her from behind. No, actually it’s a girl. At first she thought it was a guy because she was taller than her. And she’s wearing a loose and thick grey hoodie that concealing her not so large .

“What are you doing?! That was a close one.”

Sunny snarled and releasing her hug.

"Don't bother me."

The taller girl just smirked.

"Oh, so you know? I was interfering with your suicide?"

Sunny glared at her.

"I saw you for a while at the station, and I felt there's something going on, so I followed you."

"Mind your own business!"

"Ya, I saved your life, at least show me some gratitude."

"I didn't ask for your help!"

"Ya, why do you want to kill yourself?"

Sunny look away.

"None of your business."

"Is it because your body is short? And you're feeling insecure about that?" asked Sooyoung with a mocking smile gleamed in her face.

Sunny angrily glared at her.

How dare she! Even though we just met for the first time!

Sunny always doesn't like when people calling her short. She think her height is average.

"You don't even know me! So just leave me alone!"

"I can't do that. If I go, you will attempt suicide again. I can't let you die."

Sunny narrow her eyebrows.

"Do you always so kind to every stranger you meet like this?"

"Not really. Well, to tell you the truth, a fortune teller foretold me that you are my soulmate."

"Mwo?!" her eyes widened.

"I was really surprised too. That my soulmate is a girl. But after I looked at you, I thought you're cute, so I think it's okay, hehe."

Sunny walk away. Doesn't bother to talk to her anymore.

"Eh eh wait, Wait!"

Realizing she’s been followed, Sunny quickening her steps.

"Don't follow me you stalker!"

"But I’m not stalker, I’m your soulmate!"

“You don’t even realize what you’re talking about!”

“What, you think I’m talking nonsense? I’m super duper serious here!”

Sunny turn to face her and then snap at her.

"Could you please just stop talking about soulmate thing?! It's irritating!"

Suddenly Sunny’s eyes watering. Her eyes widened at the sudden streaks of tears on Sunny’s cheeks.

"Wa-what's wrong?"

Sunny look down to hide her tears.

Why do I cry in front of stranger. I don't want anyone to see me like this...

She hug Sunny and push the back of her head so her face now burried on her shoulder, so that no one will see her tears. The latter keep silent as she embrace Sunny.

Feeling the warm of her body, Sunny’s heart melt. She cried silently.

“…………………”

Her nostril picks up Sunny’s scent. She get a tingling feeling. Like she wants to protect her. She wants to be there for her.

Ten minutes later, Sunny had calmed down. She lift her face.

"Gomawo..." said Sunny bashfully. She looks really cute that Sooyoung almost want to pinch her cheeks.

"No problem, because you are my soulmate."

This time Sunny smiles at her words.

"Still saying that, are you stupid?"

"Ehhhh? But I felt that, the moment when I gave you a hug."

She smiles innocently. Sunny stunned by her words.

"We haven't introduced ourself, annyeong haseyo Choi Sooyoung imnida, just call me Sooyoung, you?"

"Lee Soon Kyu imnida, but I prefer being called by my nickname, Sunny."

"Now we've done introducing ourself, you should pay me back."

"Pay you back for what?" Sunny looks dazed.

"For lent you my shoulder." Sooyoung smirk and grasping Sunny’s hand. Her eyes sparkle with excitement. “Accompany me for sightseeing.”

"Huuhhh??"

"Yeah, kajja!"

Sooyoung start walking, half drag Sunny out of Seoul station.

"Ya! I didn't say yes!"

"Yes or no you still have to pay me back, come on."

This girl is so full of herself! Who does she think she is! She’s the one making me cry in the first place!

Sooyoung half dragged Sunny passing through a shopping area, just to do some window shopping.

"Hey hey, what do you think of this shirt?"

Sunny doesn't answer. She didn’t even bother to look. She thought now's not the time for shopping. But Sooyoung doesn't give a damn and still insist incite a conversation.

Sigh... what have I gotten myself into? Stuck with a stalker...

It can't be helped... I still owe her though...

After this, I will get away from this noisy girl.

"Sunny ah~ I think this will look good on you."

Sunny take a quick glance. Sooyoung showing her a white babydoll with many small yellow roses printed on it. The material looks elastic. With a spaghetti shoulder straps. And there's a frill around the collar bone.

Sooyoung shoved Sunny to the dressing room.

"Try this."

"But I don't want it!"

"Don't be shy now." Sooyoung said while closing the curtain.

Wait, who say I was shy?! I said 'I don't want'! She must be deaf!

Sunny stood there alone with a babydoll from Sooyoung in her hands.

"Uhh..."

She didn't have a choice, she change her clothes half hearted.

Two minutes later, a familiar sound coming from outside.

"Ya, when will you finish?"

Sunny whips the curtain open to reveal herself, completely changed into the new outfit.

"Took you long enough. Oh! You look very cute, Sunny! Now, try this one!"

Sooyoung toss a yellow colored V-neck into her hands and then closed the curtain.

Sunny sigh and change into this one too. She show it to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung blushed slightly because the cleavage is too low. While Sunny doesn't look all that bothered at all.

“Ah, um, cute... next, try......... aww! I haven't find the cute one that suits you.”

Mwo?! Why must I become your doll?!

"Enough already!”

“Bored?”

Without answering Sooyoung question, Sunny change back into her original outfit. When she went ouside of the dressing room, she throw the clothes to Sooyoung.

She don’t have much time to return the clothes back, so she just give them to the staff and chase after Sunny before she disapeared from sight.

Sooyoung was walking beside Sunny and holding her hand now.

"Let's go to karaoke!"

Sunny find herself half dragged again.

 

*~To Be Continued~*