To You Whom I Like The Most.

To You Whom I Like The Most.

 

warning : i dont edit this. haha. i just write whatever i feel. so mind my grammars and typos. :)

 

'Kriingggg' 

The school bell rang. The sign for all students to be in their class. Although they are just in Grade 1, they know the rules. They fasten their speed and walk swiftly to their class. Victoria walk passed by the corridor just to reach her classroom. She adjusted her bangs with her tiny fingers. Today, her mom has tied her hair into a cute pony tail with a small cute teddy bear hairpin that matches her long silky black hair.  She walks to the direction of her class full of anticipation as today is the first day at school. Other kids, boys and girls were running to the classes but she just keep her pace of walking as a manner young lady that full of etiquette.

“Ouch!”

Without her knowing, she already fell on the ground. There was a boy with slightly curly hair that bumped her. He was holding a PSP in his hand. She raised her head and look at him while grabbing on her own shoulder. Pain from the bumping accident.

“Who asked you to walk like a turtle? It’s not my fault.” He said and without caring to help her up.

“Yah. It’s you th—” She was about to opposed when she was cut off.

“Watch where you are going next time, Qian.”

One hand slipped through her arm and help her to stand. She stand along with his help and look to the person that help her.

“I am Changmin. Until he bumped me. It’s not my fault. It is all his fault. He is busy with his game.”

She was hoping that Changmin would back her up. Changmin her new friend also known as her new neighbour which they shared the same nanny because their parents their parents thought that would be easier for both parents since they have the same age of children. But Victoria was wrong. None of her hoping comes true.

“Let’s go Qian. We will be in trouble if we are late.” Changmin said coldly while walking away without waiting for Victoria to respond.

“Still not moving? Serve you right if the teacher scold you.” That curly hair boy or his name, Kyuhyun said to her before turning away and start walking behind Changmin.

Victoria knows Kyuhyun. They were in the same kindergarten last year. They were close friend. So close until this morning when Victoria came to school along with the new boy, Changmin, she greeted Kyuhyun and introduced Changmin to him and that is when Kyuhyun seems to change. Victoria knows Kyuhyun is a gamer. But when it comes to her, Kyuhyun always matter her first before any game when they was in kindergarten but not until today.

Victoria lazily drag her feet walking along behind Kyuhyun. She just doesn’t understand Kyuhyun anymore. Three of them reached their class. As expected, they are the last three. The teacher guided them to seat at the spot left. At the back of the class. Changmin walks to the direction and quickly place his bag to the seat near the window. So that’s gonna be his seat the whole year.

“You sit next to Changmin, Vic.” Kyuhyun sounds like ordering her.

“No need to tell me what to do Kyu.” Victoria said but still place her bag and take the seat next to Changmin.

Kyuhyun just smirk. Evil one. He then take a seat across Victoria next to some random boy that unknown to Victoria. Victoria sighed and look to her left. Changmin’s eye already glued to the window, staring outside. Victoria then turn her head to her right to see Kyuhyun whom she already know that will never be apart with his PSP. Yes, she is correct. He is already starting playing with that PSP without caring what the teacher in front of them talks about. Victoria sighed again. She thought she probably going to sighed all day long.

 

*

 

“Can I sit here?”

Victoria said nervously tapping her lunchbox that she was holding. This is the fifth times she asked some groups of girls to sit along while they are having their lunch.

“Why she talk weirdly?” One of the girl asked.

“She doesn’t sound like Korean.” A girl next to her said.

“My unnie said there is Chinese girl in our grade. Maybe she is?”  The other girl pointed her chopstick at Victoria. The talk as if she doesn’t hear them.

“Eeesh, Chinese? I don’t wanna be friend with Chinese.” The first girl .

Understanding that, Victoria slowly keep her head down and drag her feet away from the bunch of girls. Yes, she is a Chinese. She moved to Korea with her family when she was 5. She learned to speak Korean very hard. Her nanny taught her. And also Kyuhyun. Yes that evil boy Kyu has taught her some of Korean too. Ofcourse she aren’t fluent. She just 7. Victoria isn’t the type of girl that easily make friends. One of the reason because she cant speak Korean very well so she is afraid that she cant get along with them. And another reason is most of her kids at her age are basically racist. Enough said.

But how did Kyuhyun make a good friends with her when they was in kindergarten? She is not sure but both of them just become a good friend through the year. Wherever or whenever there is Kyuhyun, there will be Victoria and the other way round. Some teacher even call them twins. Sure Kyuhyun did have some other boys as friends but he always choose to stick with Victoria longer. But everything changes.

She walks and passed by Kyuhyun’s table. Surprisingly Changmin was there with him too. They were with some other boys but Kyuhyun is just busy with his PSP and Changmin who sit next to Kyuhyun was lazily eat his food. Changmin saw you and so does Kyuhyun. But both just took a glance and then back to what they were doing before not caring to ask you anything. Victoria suddenly feel like her blood rush and her face was as red as tomatoes. She feels like crying. She feel so sad.

This morning when she woke up, her mom told that Changmin is going to be her friend and both of Changmin and her did the pinky promise in front of their parents saying that they are going to be a good friend. She taught that Changmin was real. And talking about pinky promise, last year at kindergarten, Kyuhyun pinky promised her too. That he will be always there for her. But now, both boys seems don’t care about her.

Victoria run until she reached her class with tears flowing on her cheeks. She sit on her chair and wipe her tears. She put her lunch box on the table. She have no friends. Why? She hate it. She try not to cry again afraid that someone might see her and will think that she is a crybaby. She open her lunch box and pull out her chopstick trying to eat alone when she heard footsteps entering the class. Victoria look up and they are Kyuhyun followed by Changmin at his back.

“Aish.. The café was too loud I cant even focus my playing my games.”

Kyuhyun said as he walks to his direction. His seat that literally are next to you. He look at Victoria with an annoying face.

“Why you keep staring at me? I was annoyed enough in the café and I am tolerate enough to let you stay here while I am playing.” He scoofed.

Victoria pouted her lips thinking that Kyuhyun was really harshed on her.

“Eat fast Qian. The lunch break is almost end.” Changmin said while sitting at his place while opening his lunchbox before Victoria knows he was actually continue eating and finishing his lunch next to Victoria.

 

*

 

Victoria sit on the bench playing with her braided pigtails. She loves it when her nanny or her mom braided her hair. She just love it because her mom, her dad and her nanny will say stuffs like she is the prettiest when she did that. Is she really pretty? She don’t know.

The sunlight than gives Vitamin D hit her soft skin but she refuse to move and just sit on the bench alone. Again, alone. The other classmate of hers were playing random type of games. Some groups playing tags, some of them are playing ball and such. She look around. On a corner under a tree there is Kyuhyun with his love life, PSP. That PSP she wish to smash into pieces if she had a chance. Victoria look around again. Few meters from Kyuhyun, Chanmin sit on a bench too. Reading a whatever comic. Both Changmin and Kyuhyun do not care avout their surrounding but just busy with their own stuff.

Victoria take a deep breath. She decided to walk around. She play with her own fingers while walking around. She did not care to focuse about surrounding anymore. What she knows everyday when she woke up, she wanted the days she spend at school will end fast so that she don’t feel like this anymore. She just love being at home rather than school.

She walks without caring what is in front of her until suddenly she accidentally bump onto something hard. She lifted her head and look at one fierce face. One fat boy that absolutely taller than her was looking angrily at her.

“My bread!” He pointed on the grass and shouted.

Victoria has know realized that she accidentally bumped to the boy while walking and has made his bread fall of to the grass.

“I- I am—sorry.”

Victoria stuttered. Feeling scared. Not far from behind the boy she realized Kyuhyun and Changmin was near by. She look at them with pleading eyes hoping that they could help her but as always they look away. Sure Changmin is not as evil as Kyuhyun in treating Victoria but both has some certain same attitude towards her. Ignorant.

“How dare you!” That fat boy shouted at Victoria and walk closer to her.

“Sorry—I’ll pay you back, sunbaenim.” Victoria said almost crying.

“I don’t care! You are idiot!” The boy without caring that Victoria is a girl started pulling one of Victoria’s pigtail hard.

“Ouch! It hurts!” Victoria yelped in pain and tears started flowing on her burning cheeks.

“Hey hyung!”

That fat boy stop pulling Victoria’s hair and turn to the voice.

“Hyung, you wanna try play my new game here? It’s so cool!” Kyuhyun shoved his PSP towards the boy.

The boy hesitate at first but then let go of Victoria’s hair and take the PSP in Kyuhyun’s hand.

Wait. Kyu hate it too much sharing his PSP with others and letting others touching his PSP will probably the last thing he wanna do.

Victoria thought to herself.

“I have some cool comic too, hyung! Brand new version!” Changmin’s turn.

That comic is really brand new one. Changmin has told Victoria that his dad bought him. Why—

“Let’s sit there and play hyung. Bullying this girl is boring and you’ll be annoyed with her cries.”

Kyuhyun said without looking at Victoria and start walking with that fat boy towards the direction he was before.

“Hey boy! I want to read your comic too! Come!” That fat boy turn and said that to Changmin.

Changmin look at you before turning.

“Go back and just stay in the class Qian.” Changmin said before following behind Kyuhyun and Changmin.

Victoria don’t know why but she feel mad. Not because that fat boy bullied her but because Changmin and Kyuhyun ignorance. She clenched her fist tights and her cheeks burning red again. She really feel angry this time and she just don’t know why.

“I hate you guys! I hate you Cho Kyuhyun! I hate yo Shim Changmin!”

Victoria yell before turning her whole body walking away from the boys after make sure the voice clear with what she just saying. She left the boys with ‘what-was-that’ look. They don’t expect that she would explode.

 

*

Victoria hastily walk to her seats. Refusing to walk along with either Changmin or Kyuhyun. They suddenly wanna walk along with her. But she just don’t feel like walking with them. She still remembered yesterday incident and how she went back to home crying non stop realizing that she is a forever alone. No matter how her nanny soothe her she cant stop crying. What hurts her the most when she thought that even Changmin and Kyuhyun refused to be friend with her.

Victoria sit on her seat without looking at Changmin or Kyuhyun whom currently taking their seats next to her right and left side. She keep on focusing on the teacher although the teacher didn’t start anything yet. She feel uncomfortable as Changmin and Kyuhyun keep whispering to each other and like signaling something to each other while she is in the middle. Finally the teacher has started her lesson and asked the students to take out their textbook. Victoria take out her textbook under her desk and put it on the table.

With Victoria’s action taking out her textbook under the desk actually makes Changmin and Kyuhyun feel nervous. Ofcourse Victoria didn’t realize about it because when she open her textbook she suddenly see a letter. She feels weird but then she read the letter.

 

‘To you whom I like the most, Victoria Song Qian,

Yes, I like you.

I like it when you play with your hair.

I like it when you braided your hair. It looks pretty on you.

I like it when you smile just by looking surrounding.

I like it when you laugh.

I like it when you feels annoyed when I said something to you.

I like it when you puffed your cheeks when you feel like wanting something.

I like it when you blew your bangs up.

I like you and  never think that I hate you. I just don’t know how to express my feels towards you anymore.

I will protect you everytime and I will always be with you when you need me. So please don’t cry anymore, okay?

From the guy who like you the most.

*p/s: yes, I sit next to you!

 

Victoria lifted up her head disbelief. She look to her left and saw Changmin whose eyes focusing at the teacher but sneakily smiling. She then turn her head to her right and saw Kyuhyun who is just like Changmin focusing at the teacher but she can see that he is smirking. Victoria look back at the letter still with the feeling of disbelief. But deep down her heart yes, she feel slightly happy. But.. Changmin or Kyuhyun..?

 

 

Hah! I’ll leave it to the readers imagination then. ;)