Like a diamonds in the sky - Rihanna

LOVE SONG SERIES - Sometimes, BearBrick Can Be So Romantic

T.O.P POV

 

“Oy,hyung!”, I  calling a brown hoodie man who come out from YG Building. That man lift up his head and looking at me, smiling.

“Yo,T.O.P! Back from Japan?”, he takes out his right hand from hoodie pocket, ready to shake my hand. I smiling back at him and welcoming his hand.

“Yeah.”, we holding each other.

“Long time no see, really!”, he touch my back.

“Shooting killing all my time, hyung.”, I laughing.

“I see. And what is this?”, he pointing my big suitcase which I put beside me.

“Gifts from Japan. I have some for you.”

“Really?! Thank bro!”, he looking at me and that’s makes my smile wider.

“Teddy hyung, where are you going?”, I ask while pat his shoulder. He chuckling and his left thumb show me a known coffee shop not very far from this building.

“Ah, are you sleepy?”, I see his red eyes. And he laughing.

“No, I just woke up.”, then we hear a ringing phone. It’s his phone.

“Oh, sorry TOP, but I have to meet someone there.”, he let go my hand and smiling apologize to me.

“Oh, okay. Sorry I’m blocking you. Is Ji on studio?, I asking him again and see he nodding while answering his phone and waving hand to me.

I waving back to him and see he walking In hurry.

Maybe that someone is a girl.

I hear someone calling my name, I turn around and I find some fans. I just smiling and pull this big bag with me go in to YG Building.

 

---

 

I looking at studio. There is nobody inside, then I push the door and now I see someone sleeping on couch. I walking and pulling my bag until I can see a face. An angelic baby face, that person who sleeping is JiYong.

I sighing and look at my watch.

4 PM.

I looking at that face again. It bring out much memories when I see his pure face. Without make up, without accessories and without swag. It’s cost so much energy for me to not touch or kiss him in this situation. But finally, I give up to this temptation. I steal a kiss on his little pouty lips. His lips moving a little and his nose get crinkly, but I don’t worry, because I know he always be a deep slumber. It makes want to pinch his nose.

He is so cute!

I looking at my big suitcase and then lift it up to table in front of couch. Open it, put the some gift bags which already has name on it at the table and I can see a BearBrick smiling to me. Yes, I bought this toy on Japan and I bring it to this studio. The BearBrick theme this time is Rihanna.

It’s so beautiful.

I touch it face, and smiling to myself.

Be ready for my surprise, dear Ji.

 

---

 

G-Dragon POV

 

“Ungh…”, I stretching my body. Just wake up from my unnormally-sleeping-time. My body feeling so stiff, I trying to sit up and open my eyes, look around and I find nobody. Except many little gift bags and a BearBrick on table in front of me. Raising my eyebrow, I look at clock on wall.

6 PM.

“Where is Teddy hyung? Is he back home?”, my voice echoing in this room and I start to rubbing back of my neck. Stand up and coming closer to table, read oh-i-know-this-names-so-well on gifts bags and see his own name at right hand of this toy.

It’s look like a girl.

My head go to side away and find a little paper inside shoe of left foot.

 

I was here.

 

Knowing who write this, I get smiling and pull the paper, then I hear a voice.

 Shine bright like a diamond 

I jumping and shocked.

 Shine bright like a diamond 

The paper falls down to the floor and I glaring at the BearBrick.

It’s not moving, right?

 Find light in the  beautiful sea 

 I choose to be happy 

Blinks for several times, I begin to searching source of the sound.

 You and I, you and I 

We’re like diamonds in the sky

My mouth pouting while looking to the toy ears and bring near mine to it.

You’re a shooting star I see

A vision of ectasy

“Ah, this is the newest BearBricks. It’s can singing.”, I mumbling to myself.

When you hold me, I’m alive

We’re like diamonds in the sky

Listening to the music , I start to close my eyes.

 I knew that we’d become one right away 

 Oh, right away 

At first sight I felt energy of sun rays

I saw the life inside your eyes

Walking slowly sit back on couch, laying my back, my vision back to the first time I meet this lovely guy.

So shine bright, tonight you and I

We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Remembering his deep eyes, his perfect nose, his lovely dimples and crimson lips while the refrain playing on the air. I open my eyes only to see a bright lamp on my head, I feel my eyes hurt so my head back down and suddenly memories of my hard times showing inside of my head.

Palm rise to the universe

As we moonshine and molly

Feel the warmth, we’ll never die

We’re like diamonds in the sky

Gossip, girls scandal, tattoo until mariyuana. And noticing that he always there for me from the first. Not for good word, but for lift my head to face the reality. Maybe sometimes he has to be bingu to make the other happy. But for me,

So shine bright, tonight you and I

We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Only looking at his bright eyes, knowing that he will be there, beside me, no matter what happen.

That’s my happiness.

Shine bright like a diamonds

Now, where is my phone?

Searching for alphabet S

SeungHyunie

I look at paper on the floor, I read it again.

I was here.

Yes, you always here, in my heart.

“Hello, hyung?”

 

---

NB:

I make it while i searching an idea for Do You Remember Choi SeungHyun.

It's still 2 or 3 chapt until finish.

Please waiting for me :3

Whenever i listen to this song, i will always imagine GTOP.

Hope you love the song and fic :)

-DC-