The awesome student CHOI SEUNG HYUN

❀ Good boys? ❀

                                      

 

"Uhm...The clouds are so cute...They look like vanilla ice cream or coco ice cream...I like vanilla ice cream... I love ice cream..Ice cream is good.No,no, forgive me, ice cream is awesome. " I thought, looking at the beautiful blue sky through the window.

The teacher was talking about an alien (ok, I don´t know what he was talking about, but it would be more interesting if he liked aliens).

I sighed and continued with my hard and difficult work : Stare at the sky.

"Oh my God Seung Hyun, that´s a bird!" I thought to myself, seeing a strange blue bird that landed next to the window.

I couldn´t resist smiling one second, surprised. Then, I covered my mouth...I wanted to catch the cute blue bird.

But well..I couldn´t.

I stared at the blue bird...That cute bird was free. The cute bird didn´t need to study and come to this stupid school. The cute bird didn´t need to see idiot girls talking about idiot boys and  stupid boys talking about stupid girls and stupid stupidity... Stupid, stupid crazy idiot girls and smart stupid arrogant boys.

I can be intelligent if I want!. But I don´t want.

Really, how could you like studying when you can look at the sky all the day like me?

I glanced at the teacher: he was still talking about aliens.

Uhm...I´m bored.

I looked at my friend Daesung. He was hearing the teacher´s stupid words carefully, with his lips slightly parted.He looked so cute, immersed in the teacher´s explication.

I lightly laughed.

Seungri was taking notes, like Young Bae and Jiyong.

They always want to be the best students..But why?

Maybe their mothers give them ice cream or something every time they study.  I would study a little bit if my mom did that too..Oh, or maybe they want to go to Disneyland!.

Well,I don´t care about that.. I don´t like Mickey Mouse (he´s a little bit scary)

I pouted, throwing a little paper to Daesung. I wrote on it:

"y y Kang, I´m bored and it´s just the third hour...Ahhhhh, your hyung wants to play!! (╥﹏╥) "

Daesung looked at the paper and started writing on it.

I smiled, satisfied, and he gave it to me with his hands, still looking at the blackboard.

-Thank you Dae -I whispered, and I read the paper-

"(─‿‿─) You´re a bingu, hyung! Just wait, ok?  I have ice cream, so we can eat it together with the others! (>‿◠)✌"

My eyes started shining.

"Oh yeees! Daesungie brought ice cream! I love him, I love him, oh yeeeaaah!"

Well, in my mind I was jumping, shouting, dancing and ripping my uncomfortable uniform  t-shirt.

But in reality, I was just covering my mouth. (I don´t want the teacher to scold me again-and the last time was the first hour of class, because I drew a flower with a face and I wrote on the blackboard "Oh my God, I´m the pretty cute flower Jiyong"- but well, that´s another story..)

I smiled at Daesung, and I could see him blushing.

I chuckled. He was really cute when he did that.

Now, I have something to wait. Ice cream, wait for me!. I´ll protect you from Jiyong and Seungri. You will be mine... Just one hour and you´ll be  mine.

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT! OR BINGU TOP WILL CRY ;O;

Note___ First mini-chapter ! XD There will be 5 or 3 mini chapters. I know the first mini-chapter is boring and bingu, but the next chapters will be more interesting ;D