Final

First Concert

YuRi was excited to see SHINee in concert for the first time. She considered herself to be their number one fan since she'd been introduced to their music three years ago. She'd tried to get tickets to their last concert in L.A. but to her dismay, they'd sold out. But now she was finally able to see them live! She loved everyone in the group but Jonghyun was her bias. She'd just finished getting ready and was wearing:

a sparkly tank top
1_1160101_FS.JPG

Metallic black skinny jeans
Zzw-Sp-Sp-P2022-Black-Jeans-Womens-Desig

And knee high boots

Christian_Louboutin_knee_High_Boots_Blac

 

After the 2 hour drive to Anaheim, she got out of the car and stretched. Then she walked to the building where their concert was being held. While waiting in line to get her ticket, a girl ran up to her and asked her if she wanted a VIP ticket.
"My friend was supposed to come and I had her ticket ready but she texted me saying she can't make it. Do you want this?" She asked, holding the ticket out to the surprised girl.
"Sure! thanks!" YuRi replied, staring in shock at the VIP ticket the girl had handed her. YuRi knew that VIP tickets meant that you got to meet all the performing artists and she was glad that the girl had given her the ticket. Now she'll actually get to meet the members instead of watching them from afar.
During the concert she screamed and sang her heart out and she even did the dance to Lucifer (as much as she could with the amount of space she was given anyway). By the time the concert was over YuRi was tired and extremely happy. Then she remembered that she got to meet the idols and all her tiredness was gone. She was jumping with excitement when it came time for her to meet SHINee. She smiled a wide, white smile and walked into the room her favorite band occupied. She smiled and hugged Minho, Onew, Key and Taemin and then she finally got to Jonghyun. She could swear that her heart stopped for a minute as she looked at the man she'd longed to meet for so long. He was even more beautiful in person, his hair was perfectly styled despite the 2 hour performance they'd given, his teeth were super straight and even whiter than she thought possible. He smiled at her with a easy, laid back grin and she walked up to him. They hugged and he was the first to speak.
"Annyeong, I'm Jonhyun. How would you like to get something to eat with me after I'm done greeting the rest of the fans here?"
"Sure! I'd love to" she replied.
She never thought today would be the day that a random stranger would gift her with a ticket and a pass to meet her favorite group, but she sure was glad it happened.