P R O L O G U E

Picture Of You

6 years ago . . . 

"Oh! It has to be here somewhere, ChangMin-hyung! No one would want to keep that ugly photo of me!" A little boy whined. 

"It must've been blown by the wind, DongHae. And why are you looking for it. You have lots of pictures of yourself back home." The older hyung said. He was helping searching for his little brother's picture. He was wondering why his little brother was so worried of losing it. 

The little boy searched in the bushes, inside the sandbox, beneath the slide but he has no luck. His picture was gone. "It's the only copy I have! Plus it's the only picture me and Bada had!" 

The older one chuckled. "Bada? That stupid dog of yours?" He asked. 

The little boy named DongHae beated his hyung. "He's not stupid!" 

 


 

 

After the day she found the picture, YoonA tried to find the boy in the picture. She often spends more time in the park, expecting him to find his lost picture. Yet, there was no luck. Even at school, she wandered around the school more often, too. During break time, you'll find her by the abandoned park behind her school, now you'll see her roaming around the school. Because of that, students started to notice her. Not for so long, she gained popularity because of her looks. Because of that she gained friends and admirers but that didn't stop her from searching for him.

 

 

Seconds turned into minutes.

.

Minutes turned into hours.

.

Hours turned into days.

.

Days turned into weeks.

.

Weeks turned into months and until months turned into year.

 

 

 

But still, there's still no sign of him. As days passed, unwanted feelings grew deep inside her. Is it even possible to have feelings for someone who you never knew nor see in reality but only saw him in a picture? She thought it was ridiculous

Til one day, she has to stop looking for him. After she graduated from her Primary School, her parents decided to continue her studies in the U.S. There she met who two best buds Yuri and Jessica. It turned out that YoonA's step parents and Yuri and Jessica's parents are business partners. The three of them got together so well til they treated each other like sisters. YoonA has a younger brother, XiuMin. XiuMin followed her sister a year later after he graduated from Primary School. He was glad to be able to follow her sister. He couldn't stand his meanie-and-heartless step younger sister, Krystal. 

 

 


Picture Of You by TheFoodGoddess


 

Time flies so fast. YoonA, Yuri and Jessica graduated from High School. Through the years, their friendship's bond got stronger and stronger. And of course, High School life can't be complete if there aren't any lovey-dovey romance parts. Yuri and Jessica did had a relationship but only Yuri and her boyfriend got through. Jessica broke up with her boyfriend because he had a third-party. Yuri and YoonA were both worried about Jessica having a break down, but it turns out to be the opposite. Jessica was even glad to get rid of her 'ert-and-disgusting' boyfriend. She called her that because they met on a very funny event. All we know is that they both bumped into each other and fell on the ground, and her boyfriend, and should we say ex-boyfriend's hand laid on Jessica's . That's how her love story began. Well, as for Yuri, she said it's better to keep her love life secret. 

And as for YoonA. Well, among the three of them, she's the one who has lots of admirers and suitors. YoonA found some of them cute and handsome but she still, the boy in the picture still has her heart. Although, she never knew who he was. Not even the name. 

After years of studying in the U.S, they decided it's time to go back to Korea. Back to where her step sister is. 

 

But little did she know, going back to Korea will change her life.