Final

Because you're you

Yoonjo wakes up in her cozy bedroom filled with stuff dolls. Today is December 14, Yoonjo's birthday. She is excited for what Sungjae's gift is. She goes straight to the bathroom and takes a refreshing bath. She wore a cute dress. She greets her mom in the kitchen whom is preparing a seaweed soup for her lovely daughter.

"Good Morning mom!" She squeals happily as she kisses her cheeks and takes a seat in the dining table. 

"Happy Birthday sweetie. Here's seaweed soup for you."

"Aww, thank you mom! I'll eat well."

After taking her breakfast she went straight to school. She tried to call Sungjae, but he doesn't answer. She thinks he might be a little busy. She went to see him in his class, but no signs of him. He felt a poked in her back.

"Su-" "Oh, Ilhoon."

"Happy Birthday!" He giggled and gave me chocolates.

I smiled and took the chocolates, "Thanks, where's Sungjae?"

"Err. I don't know. Didn't he texted you?"

"No he didn't. Can't contact him for 2 days now. Anyways, Thanks!" I faked a smile to let him feel at ease. 

Whenever Yoonjo feels upset, she goes to the school's rooftop and stays there for a while. She thinks her boyfriend forgot her birthday. She is really irritated. She went to the rooftop. She originally thought that Sungjae might be there, She sat on the ground. No signs of him, yet again. She took her phone and texted Sungjae. 

"I hate you, Sungjae. Aisssh. T_T"

You always don't give care. She thought. After college class, she went to chill down a bit by buying ice creams on the mart near the park that is a few blocks away from her house. She checked her phone to see any messages from Sungjae but none. She picked a Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream. She passed by the park, but she didn't notice Sungjae there. 

"Yah! Shin Yoonjo." He called.

Yoonjo looked for the voice and saw him. Her boyfriend who forgot her day. It was dark though, only candles were lighting the park. She ignored him and kept eating the ice cream, but Sungjae hugged her at the back. 

"I'm sorry if you thought I forgot. No I didn't."

"Then why did you not show up?"

"I was preparing a surprise." He points at the park, They both held hands and walk towards the candle. It spelled, 'Happy Birthday My Love.' Yoonjo was surprised to see this. Sungjae kneeled in front of Yoonjo, and said;

"I'm here to give you everything girl because the fact that you showed up in my life is the greatest happening in my life. I’ve fallen so deeply for you, who makes fireworks erupt in my heart – do you know? Even if you get mad, angry and irritated, you are pretty, whatever you do, you’re pretty. I love you because you’re you. Everywhere I go, I see your face. I love you, Shin Yoonjo"

She made Sungjae stand up while crying, she showered him with soft punches. 

"Why do you need to be so sweet? I hate you!"

He smiled and gave Yoonjo the warmest hug, "I love you. Will you be my bride?" 

Yoonjo gaved Sungjae a kiss on the forehead, and whispered, "It's my privilage to be yours. I mean your bride."

Both Sungjae and Yoonjo laughed, It was a day for them to remember. Sungjae sent Yoonjo home. He took his phone and saw the messaged Yoonjo sent. As he rode the bus, He texted Yoonjo.

"If a girl like you will hate me, I'll be more than happy." 

Yoonjo read the message from Sungjae, and smiled. She was sure that he's the guy she will be spending her upcoming days with. With that, Yoonjo had a deep slumber. I love you forever, Sungjae.