"CHAPTER 1"

"My Special Patient"

"OPPA....who is this? AND why the hell is he in my room bleeding to death?" Victoria closed her bedroom door as she shouted but low enough just so she wont wake the patient.

"His name is Gikwang, last night...there was a little incident at the concert and-"

"A LITTLE?" she cut him off as she roll her eyes.


"hes laying on my bed with blood all over, this is not what you call LITTLE" she protested.

"okay, okay... you win, but please I beg of you, please help him" Jinyoung oppa begged with worried eyes.

"Jepal Victoria!" Jinyoung fell onto his knees wrapping his arms around her legs.

"theres something call a hosptial, im not a doctor."

"JEPAL! YOUR THE ONLY ONE TAT CAN HELP HIM RIGHT NOW" he shouted with anger but deep inside, victoria can tell he was just very worried and scared.

"arent you marjoring in medical to become a nurse? you'rse suppose to save people's life." Jinyoung protested.

"UGH! stay here" She sigh loudly.

Victoria was silent for a moment and then walked in her room as she shut the door behind her.

"I guess hes right, a nurse or shall I say, an incoming nurse should help people, this is my chance." Victoria told herself as she pull some clear gloves on.

 

~3 hours later~

Victoria slowly walk out her room and found Jinyoung oppa dead asleep on the side of the stair.

"ya! wake up" She shook his shoulder as she place herself next to him.

"is he okay? is he still alive?" He questioned.

"ne, but i think you should take him to an actual hospital oppa, not my room." Victoria said as they both giggled.

"im sorry Vic but GOMAWO for saving him, hes really something." 

"what do you mean?" she questioned as she pull the bloody gloves off.

" I dont think its right if I tell you, ask him yourself, ask him how this all started" Jinyoung shook his head and than left for the night.

"waeyo, is it really tat bad? well he did got shot.... he must have done something real bad?" She thought all night as she slept on the ground and kept an eye on Gikwang who is resting peacefully on her comfory bed.

"what did I do to deserve this?" She sigh.

                               ***************************************************************************************************************************

1ST CHAPPIE ^^ 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY, AND COMMENT UR THOUGHTS/FEED BACKS OR WHT U THINK GONNA HAPPEN NEXT ^^

SORRY IF ITS KINDA BORING, IT IS THE 1ST CHAPTER.