Quote

Inspirational Words

 

Nara walked upstairs with a book in her hand. As she walked the last few steps she finally reached the school’s rooftop. It was 4 p.m. and it was winter, meaning the sunset was going to be around 5 or 6. Even though it was a Friday, she still stayed afterschool just for the sunset. 
After 30 minutes of reading, Nara shut her book close and took a deep breath. 
 
“I knew I’ll find you here” A male voice said.
Nara turned around and smiled.
 
“Hey Taemin”
 
“Hi” He replied back and sat next to her.
 
“I saw her” Taemin said’
 
He was talking about his crush, Sulli. Only Nara knew about his crush.
 
“Oh. You did? What did you do?” Nara said
 
“I said ‘Hi’ and we had a very short conversation”
 
“That’s good to hear”
 
“Yeah but it’s not good enough”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I like her a lot. I just want to ask her out but I’m scared. I’m tired of keeping my feelings inside for Sulli” 
Nara sighed. She had heard this all before.
 
‘God’ Nara thought ‘Just tell her already! Confess! At least try to reveal your feeling for her! Do it already! Or else, it will be too late for you’ 
 
Nara couldn’t say all this to Taemin. It would hurt his feelings. 
Instead, Nara zipped up her sweater and got up.
 
“You know, life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes.” She said and walked away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------