STUPID AUNTY!

AWESOME FRIENDS

Jeyoo P.O.V

 

"PARK JEYOO!!!! YOU USELES CHILD! WHERE IS MY FOOD?!?!?!'" aunty jijya shouted at me. 

 

before i go make her breakfast let me tell you my life previously....

firstly my parents just died last year and i had to move to aunt jijya with my brother jihoo. No other relative wanted to take us so we had to live with her... i had to transfer school. now i am going to school with my awesome friends school. my brother also school there . ilhoon oppa,daehyun and l,joe opppa schools there. hope we all are in the same class.... 

now my aunty love to abuse me ask me to do everything. some times she even bring men to the house and you know do 'that thing' to me.. i struggle alot even try kicking them but no use of doing... my brother cant help or aunt jijya will kill me.. and she is damn serious about killing me! my brother do pity me.... thats the only thing i can tell you about my life. have to go make that breakfast.. 

 

end of my previous life 

i went down to make my aunt and jihoo breakfast... 

just a simple breakfast. Milk,eggs, bacon and pancake.  it took me around 30 mins to cook everything  i went out and put the plates on the dinning table. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW!!! SUCH A USELESS CHILD!" Aunty Jijya pulled my hair and throw me down. She then kick me on the stomach


A/N: I'LL CONTINUE THIS WHEN I COME BACK! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP! DUN BE A SILENT READER OKAY? PLUS NO PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPT COS I HAVE NO TIME! SORRY!