Final

Steps to his Heart

 

I'm sitting at home waiting for my Kangin to get home. It was a typical day; wake up, eat, practice, eat some more then go home. I want to make this a nontypical day. But I need my boyfriend to come home first.
 
I mean he gets to have some of me almost every night, that's what he wants every time he comes home from late practice. But not tonight, I want to have something romantic, cute etc. no for him tonight!
 
To think of a plan before he comes home is hard. Till it hits me! I know what will make this an amazing night for the both of us.
 
I got up from the boring couch to go into the kitchen. Step 1; make a man food. It's hard for me to make something, I'm not Ryeowook and all but it should be descent enough.
 
I pulled out the meat from the fridge I pulled out earlier in the day. Then the veggies, and whatever else I need for Kimchi. I know Kimchi is simply but Kangin will still enjoy it because I made it. "Hmm... Am I missing anything?" I asked myself putting my finger to my lip.
 
I guess I'm not forgetting anything so I'm going to start the cooking process! I cut the vegetables in bite size pieces. "Wait! I remember..." I said running to the fridge again. I forgot the cabbage!!
 
I cut up the cabbage in small pieces as well. The meat is a little tougher to cut so Im just going to cut it as much as I can.
 
When the food was cooking I went to the bedroom. I have no clue what to wear...
 
Oh! I'll wear my black v-neck that Kangin likes! And of course, skinny jeans with my white high tops.  I also have something I always wanted to give  him, but never got the time. So this is the time for it.
 
I went to wrap up the gift I made him awhile back. Hmmm... Something's missing. I put both my hand on my head trying to think.
 
Oh! I gotta set the table, duh! I thumped myself in the head and went to set the table. 
 
I put two bowls out with chopsticks next to them with two glass wine cups. OH WE DON'T HAVE WINE. 
 
I ran out the door, locking it of course and ran to the closest wine store.
 
I got our favorite type of wine and set it on the table. Hmm... I found a couple candles... I got out three glass small cups and put water in them. I placed them on the table and gently put one candle in the cups trying not to sink them. 
 
I looked at my watch to see that Kangin should be home any minute now. Time to light the candles! 
 
I lite them and poured in the hot kimchi in each bowl waiting my perfect boyfriend to walk in from that door.
 
It's been 5 minutes sense I set up everything I needed. I'm just sitting here waiting for him.
 
"Babe?" I heard someone say while opening the door. I got up from the chair in excitement that he got home.
 
"Time for our happy fun time!" Kangin said when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the chair.
 
He took off his coat and set it on the arm of the couch. He looked over, then his eyes went wide. "Surprise!" I yelled smiling, ugh my dimple was showing.
 
"Your so cute." He said pinching my cheeks and sitting down. I smiled again an poured us the wine.
 
"What's all this for? He asked picking up the chopsticks. 
 
"Nothing special. Just wanted to do something romantics you know?" I said picking up my chopsticks as well.
 
"JungSoo~ah you don't have too." He said smiling at me. Gosh how much I love his smile. That was his best quality, and also how great he is in bed!
 
"No, I wanted to, now eat up!" I said. I put down the chopsticks and held up my wine before we started. "I love you." I said as my toast.
 
"That's your toast?" He said holding his up also. "I love you too." He said taking a sip of the wine. We dug into the food.
 
Holy crap I didn't do a bad job! 
 
"Are you sure it's not like our anniversary?" Kangin spoke up from the awkward silence.
 
"Yes! I just wanted to have US time." I said emphasizing on the 'us'.
 
"Okay... Well this is really nice." He said smiling again. I really can't get over that smile of his.
 
I blushed. "What's on your mind that your blushing JungSoo?" He asked taking another bite of his Kimchi.
 
"You. You and that smile of yours." I said sitting back in my chair.
 
He leaned on the table trying to get closer to me. "No its your smile." He said touching my cheek with the back of his hand. I blushed and smiled. "See. It's what keeps me going." He said leaning back into his chair.
 
"Are you done eating?" I asked standing up. He nodded, I took both our bowls and chopsticks to the sink to let them soak. 
 
I kept our wine there incase. "Oh! I have something for you." I said getting up.
 
"You didn't have too! Your always getting me something!" Kangin protested.
 
"Nonsense. I made this." I said smiling and running off to go get my gift. When I came back he was standing up waiting for me.
 
I put the gift behind my back as walked slowly up to him. "So what's this gift JungSoo~ah." He stated.
 
I bit my lip and pulled out the gift from behind me. "Ah! For me?!" He gasped sarcastically.
 
"Ha.ha. So funny baby." I said standing awkwardly. He smile and leaned in to kiss me. This wasn't one of our usually kisses; their usually rough. This one was sweet and gentle, I like it a lot.
 
He broke the kiss and pulled me to so on the couch. "We'll are you gunna open it?" I said waiting for his reaction.
 
He smirked and started to unravel my gift. I bit my lip in nervousness. When the rectangular gift was in view I saw his smile.
 
I made him a scrape book of us. We took pictures almost everyday sense we got together. He opened the book to find him and I all in it. I even decorated it so it felt finished. "I can't believe you still have some of these photos." He said his lips.
 
I looked down for a second at the book. Then a drop of water fell on the book, I threw my head back up to look at him. He was crying.
 
"Aww baby." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed my neck.
 
"I love you." He said between pants. Being the sensitive one I started crying too.
 
"Oh not you too!" He said pulling way from the hug to pat my head.
 
"Let's make a new memory." He said running to get the instant camera.
 
I smiled when he came back, he sat right next to me as before. "Smile." He said kissing me then I seen the flash.
 
He broke it and smiled back at me. "Oh how much I love you." He said.
 
We waited for the image to come out. When it did I almost broke into tears again. "I love you." I said kissing him again.
 
"I love you too." He said getting something to put down the picture in the next blank page of the scrape book.
 
"Let's make memories everyday and put it in here." Kangin said kissing me one last time.
 
The night was a success.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So this my KangTeuk one shot!
 
If you don't know, Leeteuk is my bias <3 so I HAD to have something of him in my stories!
 
 
Enjoy (: