Here it is.

Just A Kray Drabble.

 

“I’ve always been in love with you Lay,” Kris whispered, his voice strangely loud in the quiet room. Kris then pulled Lay down on top of him, giving him one deep kiss before pulling off his shirt, “You look absolutely ridiculous wearing a shirt inside out,” Kris chuckled, gently pulling it off and throwing it by the side before resting his forehead’s with Lays’, looking into his brown orbs.

 

“But I can’t help but worry Lay,” Kris whispered, his breathe hot on Lays’ lips; his voice was tight with worry.

 

Lay just leaned down and pressed his lips lovingly against Kris’s, stopping him before he could continue worrying. Lay gently pushed his tongue into Kris’s mouth as Kris made a noise of surprise, shifting a little under Lay before he melted into the kiss and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

 

“Don’t worry,” Lay mumbled against Kris’s mouth, caressing his blonde locks, holding him down and running a hand down the side of Kris’s body.

 

Kris having put clothes back on when the boys came in was now fully clothed again which only added to Lays’ fun.

 

Lay ran his hands down the side of Kris’s body to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him. Lay had his tongue in Kris’s mouth fighting for dominance. Lay pulled his lips away from Kris’s and moved them to his neck kissing roughly leaving a few marks here and there.

 

“I love you so much Kris. I don’t know what it is about you that just gets me going 24/7”. A moan escaped Kris’s mouth and it wasn’t quiet. “Do you like this Kris?” Lay said seductively.

 

“Have I found your sweet spot Mr. Wu? Right over here?” Lay said kissing Kris right on his shoulder blade. By now, Lay had Kris wrapped around his fingers, all of his worries washed away by the man he loved in front of him.

 

(A/n: Should I do it? Yay or nay? ....OR LAY~~~ mian it's getting late and I'm really sleepy :P)