I'll be here for you...

Don't fall prey to love.

 

 
A/N: I apologise in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors*
 
 
 
I can feel the blood dripping from his open scars slashed by the whips of love, torn open by the claws of betrayal... I'll help him...
 
 
 
I swathed him with bandages and fed him medicine but he still lay there unresponsive to my actions. I cried for him and prayed for him yet he still wouldn't wake from his deep slumber. I stayed up full nights for him but his days continuously remained dark. Depression had eaten him and is still feasting on his life.
 
 
 
Yet I still sit there not letting him out of my sight.
 
 
 
"Don't give in" I chant again. "Don't let love take you away, don't let hatred become your allie and don't let depression have its day" Constantly chanting but drowning myself too... I hold onto my chest where my heart drums loud. What help would I be if I fall in too?
 
 
 
Days become weeks, weeks become months and months become countless years of wait. Consciousness never seemed to blossom and his eye forever remained shut. "Wake up for Gods sake!" I cry out to him. I tap his cheek gently and like raindrops my tears fall upon his lifeless face. I hold firmly onto his hand "please please please wake up" I beg impatiently... Trying to help him I had become insane... But I'd do anything to help him...
 
 
 
 
After waiting forever... I stare at that motionless body of his... I run my finger tips along his arm until his hand comes into contact with his hand. I intertwine my lean fingers with his and bring his cold hand up to my cheek. I sob lightly and close my eyes "Don't go... I need you now..." I whimper. Lost within a sorrowful maze of which I have no power in walking out of. I call to him from a distant land... And then fall limp once again beside him... My chest seems to cage in on me and my lungs struggle as I breathe. I can't do anything right... I can't help my friend and nor can he help me. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have left him in the first place. It's all my fault...
 
 
Kai POV...
 
 
I hear crying again... Who's crying? I hear someone calling me... Who's waiting for me? It's the nth time I've heard that familiar voice however I can't detect who it is. Dust has gathered at my voice box and my body is known to me as a living yet dead corpse. There is no use for me anywhere. Tao said so..."Don't go... I need you now..." Echoes the voice inside my head. What?! The dark walls that consumed me start to tremble and fall. A white light overtakes the bitter black and convert my seeping wounds into fine layers of smoothe milky skin.
 
 
"No you can't leave" bellows a voice within my head. It an unknown voice... "You humans... You say you need to open your heart but you can never physically do so... You say you need to set your mind free but you don't even know what it is" it ridicules, laughing on its sinister laugh of discouragement.
 
 
"It's true... We may not be able to physically open our hearts but at least we have one" I say out loud "we may not know what exactly our mind is in it's true form but at least we know that it exists and every mind is independent" I shout "and both my mind and heart tell me... That listening to a soulless voice is worthless" I finish and open those glued eye, that are solemnly shut, with all my might.
 
 
"No... No you can't!" Hisses the now weak whisper...
 
 
I finally open my sticky eyelids to an orangey coloured room. My eyelids feel heavy as I try my hardest to open and close them. I hear sobbing... Soft sobbing. I feel warmth on my right hand and a warm breeze near my neck. I can only identify it as someone breathing close to me... I turn my my head only to find it aching with pain due to the sudden movement. My eyes squint shut as the unwanted sensation travels to various places withing my body. I open my eyes enduring what I deserve and feel a sudden knock at my forehead. I stare at the long lost face in front of me. 
 
 
Staring back at me with owlish eyes both tired and forever waiting is my best friend... D.O... Both our foreheads had connected, each with different temperatures that varied greatly. "You finally... Woke up" he says whispering. And as if not being able to control any kind of emotion he leaps ontop of me hugging me tightly as if I were to run away "what took you so long?!" He cries burying his head into my neck.
 
 
"You waited... I'm sorry... But I am forever grateful" I smile. I wrap my arms, denyin the endless pain and toucher that I am corsing myself, around the trembling back of my bestfriend... My brother... My other half 'Let's stick together this time..' 
 
 
 
 
A/N: hope that wasn't too weird and again soz for any spelling and grammatical errors ok* hope u enjoyed please subscribe, comment and upvote this fic^^*