The Day.....

To My Dearest Enemy.

 

Chapter1

One day i was walking and i saw a letter in front of my house and i was so confused so i saw the letter and it says hi and i was so shocked at first and once i strated to get more i started to write and i have all of these in my room and i  was happy so i went to sleep and i said i have to wait to see whats gonna happen tommorrow....

Hi-And this is my side of the story...

We met on a cruise ship when we were 5 years old and we became best friends and untill now we are sixteen and i have been mailing letters to this girl but i dont know who it is but i hope i will....so it was the next day and i got this mail saying to myung soo so i opened it and there was a quote saying "there is time still time you know and so on.

 

Next Day at school:

Hi said myung soo to eun but she just ignored him and she walked away from him,he looked all confused but he didnt just gonna let her ignore him like that and leave so since they live next to each other he thought i will talk to here on the way back but that didnt work out for him so he ran up to her and he said what's wrong and she didnt reply at all so he stopped infront of her and he said what's wrong he said at least answer me she walked away and she stopped so she turned aroundand she took his hand andshe took him to the top of the school and she  closed the door and once they were up there she started to cry in tears almost a river and i stopped and i said is it me did i upset you about something and she said no and i was like then...........she shouted at me "IM GOING TO THE STATES TO STUDY ABOARD" I was like huh wait wait what im confused but why she said beacuse my dad said so so i almost fainted because if she left then how ami gonna tell her that i like her since a long time ago so i sat down and i was upset because we been friends since grade school and she sat next to me and she said sooo...... i wsaid so what and she replyed what am i gonna do and i said i dont know and i left and she held onto my hand and she said lets live it while we are young and we acted like nothing even happened and i went to class and she changed her schedule just   to be with me and have fun and soooo o......

 

 

Two Weeks after testing:

i went to school  and i asked yoon's friend where is she and she said she is gone to the states and i said what i thought it wasin 5 weeks and i was in complete shock i went up to the roof and i thought why why her and i just wanna speak my mind so i Yelled   her name YOON WHERE ARE YOU,COME BACK YOU SAID LETS LIVE IT YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME AHHHHHHHHHHH.........

 

 

 

 

 

WELL OKAY GUYS I HOPE THAT  YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY BYEEEE I WILL UPDATE SOOOOONNNN BYELOVE YALL