Nag

True Love

click on the play button when you see it to enjoy the situation xD

 

----------------

 

Woohyun sighed as he saw another picture of girls on his desk that he knows that it’s his mother who sent that. “Again?” “Yes, sir.” Joon, Woohyun’s assistance nodded. “Tell her I’m not interested.” Woohyun tossed the envelope away.

“Sir, you haven’t looked at it yet.” Joon convinced him. “I’ve no interest on those girls.” Woohyun said with his eyes focus on his work paper. “She’s always wanted to interfere with my personal life.” “But sir-“ Joon haven’t finish his word as Woohyun’s phone rang.

“Hello umma?” “Have you seen those photos?” “I’ve no interest on them umma.” “Woohyun-ah, you didn’t look at it don’t you?!” “Umma, I’m really tired with you sending me photo every day.” “Then get yourself married!” “Umma! I told you when it is the right time for me to get married, I will.” “I know, but when?” Woohyun sighed, “Umma, we’ll talk about this later uh? I’ve a meeting now. Bye!” he hung up.

Woohyun turned his phone off. “Oh right since Ma’am has called you, I’ll get going now. Oh! Jihyun want you to fetch her at the airport today.” Joon then closed the door of Woohyun’s office. “Right! Today Jihyun’s going back to Korea.” Woohyun face palmed his face. “Hello, Min-ssi, please cancel and postpone all my schedule after lunch today.” Woohyun called his secretary. “Yes, sir.” Min answered.

 

 

>>play<<

Chorong was seating on the counter, counting their profit for the last two months. Smiled curled up her face. Appa, don’t worry about us okay? She put the profit book back into the drawer. Then a young girl came in. Chorong stood up and greet her. Her cute face and her tall and slim figure making Chorong felt a bit envious on her. “How can a girl be perfect like that?” Chorong mumbled.

“Jihyun-ah! You’re back!” SunAh, the head chef at Park’s Meal greet her. Uh? SunAh unnie know her? “What would you like to order?” “Like always unnie! Double plate!” Jihyun winked. “Arasso.” SunAh nodded and headed off to the kitchen.

 Suddenly, a chair was pulled across Jihyun. She looked up, “Oppa!” “Yah, you said that you want me to fetch you at the airport today?” Woohyun crossed his arm like a boss. Jihyun smile sheepishly, “Mianh, I was too hungry and I craved for their Jjangmyeon when I was in UK.” She stuck her tongue out. Woohyun bewildered as he saw the size of the plate. “You ordered Double Plate?” “Yup!” Jihyun said happily.

Chorong was staring at the street, un-noticing Woohyun’s presence at the restaurant. She widened her eyes as she saw a little boy running carelessly as there were many cars on the road right now. With the speed of light, she stood up from her seat and ran towards the kid. Unfortunately, the kid slipped away and Chorong tripped over herself and fell on the hard ground.


“Ow.” Chorong sniffed. “Apologize to noona right now. Hurry!” The kid’s mother scold her. “Aniya, It’s okay.” Chorong smiled painfully. Just then, someone handed his hand to help her. She looked up and saw a prince charming like person. Chorong’s  mouth opened a bit. Hesitating whether she should his hand or not.

Before she could make a decision, Woohyun pulled back his hand and went back into the restaurant. Chorong laugh at his absurd action. “He shouldn’t spread his hand for me then!” She then walked into the restaurant and headed to the counter where she searches for a box of aid kid. Chorong gently apply an ointment on her both scratched knee and elbow.

Woohyun once a time will gaze at her and laugh at her cute reaction when she applied the ointment to the scratch. Jihyun who smelled something looked up to her brother and smiled. She fake a cough to attrack his brother’s attention. “She’s quite pretty right? I mean Aunt Chaehwa’s daughter.” “Who?” Woohyun asked in confusion. “That one.” Jihyun mouthed at Chorong. Woohyun follow her gaze and shook his head off.

“Yah, hurry up and finish your food.” Woohyun threw a napkin on her. “Yah! I’m eating here!” As Jihyun slurped on her juice, Woohyun stood up and headed to the counter. Chorong who wasn’t able to look straight at him pretending to be writing on something. “Excuse me, how much is it?” Woohyun spoke up. “Uh? Well… that’s…” Chorong quickly scanned all the price of food on the table and put it in the cashier machine. Woohyun chuckled and left the 20 dollar at the counter and was ready to leave.

“Wait! It’s all cost 16.70 dollar.” Chorong ran to him. Woohyun smile and say “Keep the changes.” Chorong felt her heart was beating rapidly at his smile. She shook off her head, no! I can’t be like this! Jihyun greet her with her sweetest smile and said that she’ll surely come again here next time.

 

 

In the car, Woohyun was driving while Jihyun cannot stop talking beside her. He didn’t care since that’s his sister’s charm point. But then, there’s one topic distracting him. “Oppa, when will you get married?” This morning, Woohyun’s mother also bought up the some topic. Truthfully, Woohyun’s very sick of that question that he’s no more answer to tell them.

“Shut your mouth Jihyun. I really didn’t want to talk about it right now.” “I know! I didn’t want to talk about this topic either but look at our situation now. You’re the only son and I’m the only daughter of Nam family. When you said that you refuse to step into marriage life, mom and dad will change the target to me! And I don’t like it when they bug me about the marriage life thingy!”

“See? You yourself didn’t like to talk about that so don’t bring it up.” “Oppa!” “Then get married. Problem solved. If you didn’t want mom and dad nag you about that thing again. As for me, I can held back their nagging even till the day I die.” “OPPA! I’M JUST TURNING 24 YEARS OLD NOW AND I HAVE MANY MORE TO ACHIEVE!” Jihyun shot up madly. Knowing that his little sister is really mad and cannot be joked with, Woohyun concentrate on his driving and turned up the radio’s volume.

As soon as Woohyun turned off the car engine, Jihyun slammed the door and stormed into their mansion like a boiling volcano. Mrs. Nam stood up to greet her daughter but was left dumfounded as Jihyun slammed the door of her room so hard. Mrs. Nam shifted her gaze to Woohyun. Woohyun held up both of his hand on the air and said that he’s not guilty. Mrs. Nam shook her head and get back to the couch and continuing watching the television.

 

 

“Chorong-ah, you’ve come?” Mrs. Park hugged her tired daughter. “Ne umma!” Chorong tried her best to show her bright side to her mother. “How’s the sale today?” Chorong smiled and nodded. Knowing that her daughter needed some rest, Mrs. Park asked her to freshen up herself.

Chorong lied on her bed while thinking about what happen between her and the prince looking guy. “I think I’ve seen his face before.” Chorong tapped her chin. “But where?” She tried her best to remember the act that she’d saw him somewhere before. She widened her eyes as she got up from her bed and go through the last drawer of the lamp table and pulled out a magazine called ICON. There, she can saw the prince looking guy was on the front page of the magazine. “Nam Woohyun.” So that’s his name. Chorong smiled widely.

 

 

------

The first chapter is up!

So how's it?

I hope you enjoy it.

Drop me your thought so that I can improve more ^ ^