Bonnie & Clyde

Love will lead you back

“Go Yoona... I’ll meet you later” Kyuhyun exclaimed as he pushed Yoona’s body to the ceiling.

“No! I wouldn’t go without you! They’ll catch you! Come on, you can make it!” Yoona pleaded.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “No, no.. I’m wounded, this much that I could go. Believe me. I will meet you. I will find you...” Kyuhyun started to breathe heavily. “Just... trust me...”

The footsteps were getting nearby. The operation chief tonight already made sure that he’d caught kyuhyun and yoona, one way or another.

Yoona shifted her gaze between Kyuhyun and the awaited open door. She didn’t want to leave him. however it’s all her fault that he caught off guard and wounded like this.

“Just go... everything’s gonna be okay. Go baby..” Kyuhyun couldn’t stand the pain anymore. His legs were already giving up.

Yoona cried. This was never easy. But she had to choose. “Promise me that you will be alright.” Her voice started to be shaky. The thoughts of leaving Kyuhyun wounded and got caught by the FBI was torturing her.

“I promise. Now go...” Kyuhyun gave her a last look, trying to convince his wife that everything’s gonna be alright.

Yoona nodded half-heartedly, “I love you...”

“I love you too...” after saying that, Kyuhyun lost his consciousness.

 

...

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona are the most wanted people on FBI list. The reason is because they’ve been doing a robbery since for last 4 years. Their actions were unpredictable, so did their target. They could do the smallest robbery to the big scale one. From house to house, stores, banks, museum, governor site, launching party, every possible place – inside and outside of the country- which has a valueable object and stash. Although they’re untraceable but Kyuhyun and Yoona always left a ‘souvenir’ to every place that they robbed, that’s a handmade arrow.

It’s been 4 years, and not a single soul could catch them. Almost but never actually caught them. Not until that night. To be honest, the FBI didn’t even sure whether they’d caught the right guy or not because there were never a clear image of how Kyuhyun and Yoona appearance at all nor their real names. They just named them after Bonnie and Clyde. The only things they’ve got on them were the DNA from Yoona’s hair and Kyuhyun’s fingerprint.

 

...

 

Kyuhyun was born as a thief. It’s in his blood. It’s like a descendant from his father who was also a famous thief at the late 50’s.

Actually his father, Cho Inha, never wanted Kyuhyun to choose his path to be a thief. So he tried to keep him clean.

But one day, when he’s about 8 years old, Kyuhyun started his own ‘gig’ by creating chaos into school database system. It’s a simple act. But he could never forget the thrill and also the sensation that he got when people were trying to find out who did that to their system, which until today they never found who it was.

So after that, he started to move to the higher level by stealing some money from school’s canteen, casino, mini market, and some other place.

 

Until one day, he met Yoona at one of his classmate housewarming party.

At that time Kyuhyun was admiring the architecture of the house which is pretty big for 4 people. Just like the miniature of a castle, with a garden and swimming pool on the backyard. Kyuhyun didn’t recognize who Choi Siwon is. Maybe just some rich kid who’s trying to show off by inviting the whole science class plus the neighborhood into his new house. Well, he invited the wrong person, Kyuhyun thought.

“Damn it!” a rather annoyed voice grunted in an empty hallway.

Kyuhyun’s trying to locate the voice and he finally managed to find the owner of that voice. He saw a young lady, wearing a mini black dress, struggling to open one of the door that obviously was locked from the outside, using her hairpin. A smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s lips. Apparently that girl was just one of his kind. She is a thief too.

Kyuhyun cleared up his throat, loud enough for the girl to hear. She was startled and immediately standing up from her position, pretending to stretch her body in an awkward position.

The moonlight’s shining down on her face, Kyuhyun’s pretty surprised when he got to see the clear version image of her.  She was the epitome of perfection. Her lips, her eyes, her neck, collarbones, and the rest of it was just perfect.

Kyuhyun smirked, “I never thought a pretty girl like you could do such thing.”

The girl put on her poker face, “I have no idea what you were talking about.. What such thing?”

Kyuhyun took a couple steps forward in order to get a closer look.

 The girl stayed still.

“No need to hide things from me. I know that you don’t have any right to be in this place right now. Just like me. We’re supposed to have a party down here. Right?” they’re just a few steps away now.

The girl then realized that Kyuhyun was just actually the same as her. He’s a thief too. “Oh come on. What do you want from me?” she whined. She didn’t need a company, besides she didn’t want to split their share if they ever managed to steal something from that place.

Kyuhyun smirked again, “Now you mentioned it. How about...” Kyuhyun’s words were cut off by the footsteps from the stairs. Someone’s coming up.

Kyuhyun immediately grabbed Yoona’s hand and hide themselves between the big statues nearby. The space is really small. Small enough for two bodies to hide together, which made Kyuhyun wonder how on earth they could be fit together on that small space.

Realized upon the intimate physical contact between them, Yoona’s trying to struggle meanwhile kyuhyun’s trying so hard to keep her body still because every movements that she made, just gave him an arousal.

“Jesus! Can you please stop moving?!” Kyuhyun whispered loud enough for Yoona to hear, “I’m a normal guy. Alright?”

Yoona’s immediately blushed to that statement because she could understand what Kyuhyun meant exactly. She could feel something hard somewhere near her hips. Having no option, Yoona could just stay still, barely even breathing.

Meanwhile the footsteps and the chitchat sound were getting louder but kyuhyun just couldn’t catch any of their words because he’s too distracted by yoona’s scent that almost made him thinking about any ual fantasies about her, which made him immediately thinking about anything but the girl on his embrace, such as... the man statue.

 

When the footsteps were finally getting far away, Kyuhyun and Yoona then got out from their hiding place.

That was the longest 15 minutes of her life. She was pretty furious because her plan’s failed because of the uninvited guest, that’s Kyuhyun, but at the same time she also felt nervous around that guy. There’s something about him that made her feel uneasy.

“What now?” Yoona asked, slightly annoyed when Kyuhyun held her arm, forcing her to halt her steps.

“What’s your name?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Does it matter?”

“Yes.”

Yoona’s conflicted between giving him her real name or not. “Yoona. Im Yoona.” She said at last.

Kyuhyun nodded as he let go his grip from Yoona’s arm, “I’ll see you later, Yoona.”

That was the last words that Kyuhyun gave to her last night. And the later that Kyuhyun talked about was actually 2 weeks after that night.

 

Yoona was having her own gig at one of the bank nearby.

“We meet again.” Kyuhyun sang his words after seeing his target had been busy trying to crack the safe combination in front of her by using the old method - stethoscope.

Yoona’s distracted a little by Kyuhyun’s interruption. “Not again. Just leave me alone.” She said half heartedly.

“Hey i’m just arrived and you already asked me to leave? Rude.”

“What are you doing?” Yoona asked as she saw Kyuhyun from the corner of her eyes, kneeling beside her and rummagging something inside his duffel bag.

“Me? I’m trying to help you. I have much more fancy tool than yours.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled out a device, something like a small calculator, from his bag.

Yoona scoffed, “Thank you for your concern but i’m almost this close...” there’s a clicking sound that made Yoona’s lips getting wider. “See? I told you th---  what the hell?!” Yoona deadpanned when she saw another combination code inside. This time, stethoscope wouldn’t help much because it used a digital code.

Kyuhyun snorted, “I hate to say i told you so but since i’m a nice guy...” Kyuhyun’s connecting the device that he had to the number pad on the safe, “You see, this item can reset the password on this safe and set the new one as i wish. Such a lovely device, isn’t it?”

Yoona rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Just do it quickly. Because we just have about... 20 minutes left befor-- damn it! You set off the alarm!” Yoona exclaimed as a loud sirene sound’s echoing in the building.

Kyuhyun cursed, “I forgot to reset the device the last time i used this. We should go!”

“Well thank you so much for your help..” Yoona said sarcastically.

“Kyuhyun.. My name is Kyuhyun..” Kyuhyun immediately introduced himself in between their escape.

 

They managed to escape the building before the police arrived. Luckily Kyuhyun brought his motorcycle so they could go as far as possible from that place.

“Thank you so much for ruining my night...  twice..!”

“Yeah i know, i’m sorry. Actually i just want to see how your work is. I’ve been trailing and observing you for the last 7 days, give me some credit.”

Yoona raised her eyebrow, “What do you mean by surveilling me? What was that for? Do you know how much that you cost me for ruining my entire plan for this past 2 weeks?”

Kyuhyun shrugged,  “I don’t know.. 500 hundred maybe?”

“2,7 million, you smart !!” Yoona exclaimed in frustration.

“Oh wow. I’m sorry for that.” Kyuhyun said nonchalantly, “But i can make it up to you... I’m going to seoul museum art to steal the famous sculpture from the famous Ken Hamasaki. He’ll do an exhibition for 3 days right there.”

Yoona widened her eyes, the frustration had changed into a curiosity when she heard the name that Kyuhyun mentioned, “Wait... Ken hamasaki....? The Ken Hamasaki, Ken hamasaki? The famous sculptor from japan?”

Kyuhyun nodded in admiration, “Wow, you have taste too. I thought you only rob the bank, accessories or such things..”

Yoona smirked, “Well, apparently you knew nothing about me, Kyu.”

“Say that again.” Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona’s wrist without notice which made her startled.

“S—say what?” Yoona stuttered.

“My name.. No one ever called me that. Say that again.”

“K--- Kyu?”

Kyuhyun smirked before finally close the gap between them by placing his lips on hers.

 

...

 

Their relationship was improved. Kyuhyun and Yoona now joined together as a partner in crime. They have a different task, based on their own specialties. Yoona’s in charge with making a chemical liquid, calculating their time in and out the building and also their time to do the crime, and lastly to plan the shortest way that available to escape from the building. Meanwhile Kyuhyun’s in charge with everything that related to the technology like hacking the system, finds out how many alarm that’s planned on the targeted place, and last but not least observing the targeted place.

And of course, planning the robbery together would cost them a lot of time together. After their first gig, they decided to live together and brought their relationship to the higher level - dating. Their feelings are mutual that’s why their relationship just grew so fast in the last 4 months.

And that night, just before Yoona’s birthday, Kyuhyun decided to propose her. She decided that she’s the one. He completes him in a way that no one could ever describe. He couldn’t thank God enough for created such a beautiful creature like her and let them met. As much as cheesy
as it sounds, but he thought that they’re fated to be together.

 

“..to be honest, i could give you diamonds, the famous Monalisa painting, gold, the authentic parchment of new testament from Vatican, Lady Di’s marriage ring, but it’s not as much as valuable and precious to what I’m about to give you..”

“Really? What is it?”

“My heart, my love, and also my vow to spend the rest of my life with you.” Kyuhyun stared at Yoona right through her eyes.

Yoona chuckled as she realized to what Kyuhyun’s intention was, “Are you proposing me?”

“Can we spend the rest of our life together? Making love and raising our babies together? I think we will make great genes though.”

Yoona laughed nervously as she heard Kyuhyun’s last words. She bit her lips, she never thought that Kyuhyun would propose him this fast, “I’ve... actually..  Never thought about...” yoona trailed off her words, making the other man felt uneasy waiting for her answer, “...i’ve never thought about spending my life with any other man but you.. So..”

“It’s a yes!” Kyuhyun abruptly shout, “It’s a yes right?!”

Yoona laughed, “Yes Cho Kyuhyun. It’s a yes.”

 

...

 

It’s been 4 months since Kyuhyun got arrested. To be honest, there’s still no confirmation from the police whether Kyuhyun’s the real Clyde that they’ve been looking for, because he’s caught alone and there’s no sign that it’s actually a two man works.

Actually it’s not about Kyuhyun got arrested that Yoona worried about. It’s about his wounds at that time. If he got any late treatment, he could die and that’s the last thing that Yoona would ever want. But now knowing that he’s still alive, she’s kind of relieved because that’s all that matters for her.

Although that, Yoona just couldn’t easily erase the image of Kyuhyun getting wounded and bleeding at that night. To tell you the truth, she also wasn’t sure what gave them away. Seemed like someone already knew that they would have come. Maybe someone like Hyukjae? Lee Hyukjae’s one of the FBI agents that somehow managed to trace the random gig that Yoona and Kyuhyun would pull out 9 months earlier, and also 2 years before that.

Almost getting caught twice under Hyukjae’s team operation made Kyuhyun did some homework. Hacking into FBI files and gathered every info related to Lee Hyukjae. Apparently hyukjae is a cryptanalyst. It’s his specialize is to find a pattern, an order from random matter, usually a code or numbers.

However no matter how smart Hyukjae was, no matter how good he’s at finding a pattern, Kyuhyun will always be 5 steps ahead of him. There’s a reason why the police would never be able to catch them for a long time. If Kyuhyun got caught, it’s not because of a bad luck, but rather because he wanted to get caught.

 

...

 

“Happy Valentine’s day, miss. This is a compliment from our boss for every customer today.” the girl on the cashier a mini bouquet of flowers to Yoona’s hands while showing off her 1 million dollar smile.

Yoona lifted her head as she noticed the pink decoration was scattered all over the market and there’s a little banner saying ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’. Yoona even forgot about the Valentine’s Day. It’s not like she and Kyuhyun celebrate it anyway.

“Thank you.” Yoona took the bouquet and impulsively brought it under her nose to smell the scent of it. She likes flowers, especially jasmines and daisies. Usually Kyuhyun would buy her flowers every time he went to mini market or farm market.

 

“You’re prettier than the flowers. Is that even making sense?”

Yoona halted her steps. She turned her body around. There’s a man standing 2 metres away from her. He’s a little bit changed but Yoona still recognize his face. Maybe even if he had changed drastically, she’d still be able to recognize him because eventually her love will recognize him and will always bring him back to her and so does the other way around. “You’re back.”

He smiled “I told you that I will find you again. Do you miss me?”

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. She nodded and immediately ran into his hug. “How did you find me? Are you alright? How’s your wound? Did you eat properly? You looked a little bit thinner. You made me worried.. How---“

Kyuhyun chuckled, “One question at a time, honey. The most important thing right now is, I managed to get out.” He parted their body, cupping her face, scanning and recording the eternal beauty in front of him. He wiped her tears and gave her a light kiss on her lips, “We must leave Seoul right now. We still have 35 minutes though. But we need to hurry.” Kyuhyun said as he checked the time on his watch.

Yoona nodded as Kyuhyun took her hand and intertwined their fingers together.  “By the way, happy valentine’s day..”

“Happy valentine’s day too~~ Now you mentioned it, we should go to a romantic city like paris and having our second honeymoon, how’s that sound?”

Yoona squinted her eyes, thinking carefully about the idea, “Yeah that sounds great. I think it’s about time for us having a baby. Right?”

“Of course.” Kyuhyun nodded in agreement, “Then we should take a break from all of this for a little while and enjoy what we have.”

“Yeah, maybe we should..”

 

 

After escaping the prison, no one knows Kyuhyun and Yoona whereabouts. It seems like they’re just vanished into thin air.

Every single record of kyuhyun has disappeared also the one at FBI database system. Nobody knows how’s that even possible. Hyukjae suggested that there’s an insider that helped Kyuhyun escape, but he actually never found out who that was (if there’s any).

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*a/n : Happy belated valentine’s day musketeers ^^ finally I managed to finish this one shot \(o)/ you might be a little confused and curious with not much details on the story, such as, how Kyuhyun managed to escape. But I hope you’re having fun reading this as much as I’m having fun while writing this ^^ kyaaa kyaaa

p.s if there's any mistakes, let me know :)) forgive the grammar as usual~~