Valentine Day.

Valentine's Special!

 

Not taken much time to reply the text, Dara send the replied to HIM.

To: Babyboy

"I love you too babyboy! Miss you more than words! yeay. I'm excited for today. Any surprised for me? :P"

From: Babygirl.

 

Its not so long for him to get the replied from his babygirl. GD smiled.

Yeah. 

 

G-DRAGON aka GD is in RELATIONSHIP WITH SANDARA PARK of 2NE1 since three years ago. Its was not a secret anymore among the YG'S STAFF but it was a big secret to known by the publics. 

 

He love that girl but he cant show his affection towards that girl. And its hard for him to hold himself in publics to not close to her but he had so. Its the only way for him to protect his girl as his fansgirl was so over reaction especially about his love life. They will hurt her. And to see her hurting by anyone, is his weakness. 

To: Babygirl

"It for me to know baby. And for you find it out. hehehe. Just saw your pics on insta. Aigoo. Dont workout so hard neh? Spare some energy for me too, arasso? :D"

From: Babyboy.

Dara giddy for the text replied. 

"GD and his ert mind!" She smile while typing the text. .

To: Babyboy

"Yahhh! What is that meant G-DRAGON? MIND TO TELL ME WHAT IS RUNNING ON YOUR ERT MIND NOW???! You are dead when I meet you later! *buzz!*"

From: Babygirl.

GD laugh. kekeke. Its seems like the SANTOKKI is aware with his mind. Tonight gonna be a LONG NIGHT~~~~~~~~~ :D

He choose to not make a replied. Maybe, its better to tell her by himself.

*ert Mind is start working*

He miss her strawberry apples scent. Her beautiful petite body. Her smexy lips. . Gawd. To think of that, really make his little DRAGON awake. He better make it ON tonight or else he will die sickness! Gulp.

HE DESPERATELY NEED BATHROOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAHHHHH! DAMN YOU MIND! NO NO! DAMN YOU LUST! URGHHHHHHH~~!

**************

GD is waiting for YB to go for Teddy's Twosome Studio openings. And, he will meeting his secret lover there too. They can't go together in one car so they will just  gonna met there and go in together. Their maknae, Seungri refuse to go because of something coming up. Well, maknae is always busy with sudden plan especially those plan that involved Y GIRL! Meanwhile, Top is now at Italy for filming hie new drama and Daesung is at Japan for his new solo album promotion. So, it's only him and YB whom going to represented Bigbang for the opening studio. And as them, 2NE1 also not completed for today. CL, the leader of 2NE1 was attend Jeremy Scott Fashion Weeks since yesterday at NY. So, she is not be able to join the opening studio and the others girl including his babygirl will representing 2ne1 as Teddy are their Producer album since debut. 

 

He goes to Hongdae by a car with YB and saw that outside of the Twosome Studio already fulled by the KVIPS and Blackjacks. They bring along their fansclub banner to show their support. 

Not forget, the reporters, media.

He sigh and cuckling. YB heard him and he know well the sigh meant. Its gonna be another hard day for his bestfriend. To stay close with his love but yet need to remains far and not to make contact with her.  

"love is difficult..." 

Another van come, and they know that it was 2ne1 van's. They saw 2ne1 manager come out from the van, then followed by the girls. As the girls come out from the van, GD and YB come along and make a move in front of the girls so that the girls will followed them from the back. Just right inside the studio, they meet the other YG Staffs and the reporter seems to be everywhere around the corner. GD make a glance to Dara and received soft loving glare from her. They smile to each other but they need to keep a distance. After a long speech and interviewed by the media, they make their move to going back to their dorm.

******

Not so long arrived at their dorm, Dara was about to take a fresh bath. She feel sticky because of atmosphere and the smoke at Twosome Studio earlier. She felt sorry for his babyboy since that they cant talk to each other nor making eyed contact because of the reporters and media around them. She even havent talk to him since last night. Texting is not the one that we can assume as TALK. She need to talk to him as well to be in his arms. She miss him so much. 

Beep.

To: Babygirl

"Open the door jagi. I'm freezing. :("

From: Babyboy.

Bwo?! Dara rush run to open their dorm door. Doodoong! GD was there waiting in front of their door's dorm waiting for her to open the door.

"How did you...."

GD take her lips harshly to not allow her to finish her words. Dara complied to the kiss and give in to the passion kiss. She feel the butterfly surrounded her tummy now. Not minding if Bom or Minzy see their passion lust kiss in the dorm, GD deeper his kiss and his hand take a round on Dara body. His right hand land on Dara's right s. Its not so big yet not so small. It just feel so right. He can feel the body heat and his little dragon totally awake now. He feel hard now. Damn it. He need her. URGENTLY NEED HER! While Dara lost in the kiss and totally enjoys the kiss. She can feel something poke her in her tighs. She aware of it. She look at it.... and scream.. Its........kyahhhhhhhhh!!

 
THE LITTLE DRAGON IS AWAKE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! AND ITS WAS HARD!!!!
 
Bom and Minzy who heard for Dara scream, rush run out from their room to get Dara. They were surprised to see GD was upper Dara's body while Dara lay down on the coach. Not to mention, they can see clearly the DRAGON hardcore over there!
 
"G-DRAGON! SANDARA PARK! GET YOUR OWN ROOM BASTARD!"
 
Bom yelled all out and Minzy blush close her eyes to not see those scenes. Dara push GD to her rooms and send apologizes smile to them. And there they goes..... Its going to be a noisy and hard night for Bom and Minzy since GD is there. The moans and groans is going to take over the night. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
FINISH.
FINALLY ITS DONE. SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR AND BORED STORY. 
I'M STILL NEW AND NEED MORE PRACTICES FOR THIS KIND OF SCENES.
BE NICE TO ME CHINGU!
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBR OKAY?!
SARANGHAE!