I'm Sorry

TIME MACHINE

 

 The brunette walks slowly to the hospital. Besides her, there’s her best-friend who named Taeyeon. The brunette holds Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

Tae.. I’m nervous” said the brunette.

Shh.. Calm down, Sica” said Taeyeon while giving her smile to Jessica.

After a couple minutes, they arrived in front of the room.

Tae, you first” mumbled Jessica, but Taeyeon can heard it.

She understand what Jessica feeling now. She nods her head and opens the room. Taeyeon walks first, followed with Jessica behind her.

There’s the tanned-girl who was lying in the bed. Taeyeon and Jessica walks slowly toward her. Jessica only can holding back her tears and cover while she saw her Seobang was on the bed.

S- Seobang..” called Jessica stuttering.

The door suddenly opened. There’s another tall girl who stood in front of the door. That tall girl walks quickly toward Jessica and Taeyeon. Its clearly that she was anger.

What are you doing in here, you ?!” asked her.

Soo..” Jessica only can say the tall girl’s name.

What now?! You’ll crying after this huh? It’s late, Jessica! Now, you two please go out from here! I don’t want to see you” said Sooyoung while her finger pointed to the door.

Soo, please let us here. We want to look up Yuri’s condition” said Taeyeon while Jessica is start to sobbing now.

You want to look up her condition after you two make her like this?!

Soo, please! I just want to see my Seobang’s condition! Just it, Soo, please!” Jessica kneeling in front of Sooyoung while her eyes full of tears.

Wake up, Jessie! Don’t be like this” said Taeyeon while grab Jessica’s shoulder and help her to wake up.

No, Taeyeon! Let me like this until Sooyoung allows us to be here, to look up Yuri’s condition” said Jessica. “Soo, please..

Sooyoung turns her head. She actually doesn’t have heart to saw her friends like this.

Wake up, Jessica!” said Sooyoung.

No, until you allows us

Sooyoung let out her breath before she nods. Jessica smiles while she looks at Sooyoung.

Thanks, Soo

One hour was passed. It’s 9 P.M now. Jessica sits beside Yuri, while Taeyeon and Sooyoung sit on the couch near the bed.

Jessie, let’s go home!” asked Taeyeon.

No, Tae. I want to be here until Yuri’s open her eyes” Jessica shook her head while her eyes still staring at Yuri.

You can go home, Jessica. I’ll be with Yuri

But, Soo..

You can go here tomorrow

Sigh. Jessica only nods her head and stand up.

Okay, Soo. We’ll go home now. See you” said Taeyeon and after that they dissapearing behind the door.

Sooyoung make her sit besides Yuri’s bed. Not long after that, she was asleep.

 

***

Soo, I’ll go to the park. Bye” said the tall-tanned girl while walked toward the door.

She walked to the park where located near her apartment. She actually wanted to asked her girlfriend to go there with her, but unfortunately she can’t because of her own business.

While walking at the park, she found a soda fountain across the street. She smiled and walked toward there.

One chocolate ice cream with oreo topping, please” asked the tall-tanned girl.

While waiting for her ice cream, she decided to sat at one of the chair. After a few minutes, her ice cream was ready.

Here it the money. Thank you

She walked back to the park for ate her ice cream. But, before she walked to the park, someone caught her attention.

Is that Kim Taeyeon? Ah, I’ll greet her” tought her and she walked toward Taeyeon.

Hey, Tae—

Before she continued her sentences, the brunette who sat besides Taeyeon caught more her attention. At first, she didn’t believe that the brunette was her girlfriend, but the brunette’s bag was made her believed that she was her girlfriend.

S- Sica baby?!” mumbled the tall-tanned girl.

She was sobbed now. She still didn’t believe that her girlfriend was kissing with her friend. She wanted to ran from there, but suddenly her legs couldn’t move.

But, Taeyeon and the brunette who’s named Jessica could heard that. They broke their passionately kiss, and turned their head to looked for someone who was called Jessica’s name. The tall-tanned girl who was behind the tree caught Jessica’s attention.

Y- Yul?!” said Jessica panic.

Yuri ran from there quickly. She didn’t know where will she going now. She just wanted to go from there.

Jessica was chasing her girlfriend while shouted at Yuri’s name. She wanted to stopped Yuri and explained what happened. She didn’t expect that this will happened.

Yul.. Where are you? I want to explain something to you” said Jessica sadly.

She walked back to the park after she realized that Yuri was gone. There’s Taeyeon who looked at her worriedly.

How? Did you caught Yuri?” asked Taeyeon.

Jessica only shook her head sadly.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to do that. I’m promise to help you to apologize to her” said Taeyeon. “Now, we should go back to your apartment

They walked to Taeyeon’s car and went to Jessica’s apartment. After saying good bye, Taeyeon drove her car back to her apartment.

Yuri was walked to the beach. Beach is the place that made her felt free. Yuri always went to there if she had any life problem.

I didn’t believe that you’ll be like this, Sica.. Am I not good enough for you? Am I not a good girlfriend? But, why it must be Taeyeon?! I’m sorry, Sica if I can’t be a good girlfriend for you” mumbled Yuri while she sobbed.

When she would to went across the street, she didn’t realized that there’s a car with high speed which drove toward her. And after that, the tall-tanned girl was fall down on the street.

Sooyoung was walked to the street to bought some drinks. The crowded across the street caught her attention and made her walked toward it. A bad feeling came when she looked the crowded.

What’s happened?!” asked her.

A car with high speed crash a girl” answered the other guy.

Who’s that—OMO!! YUL!!” she shouted when she looked the girl who was crashed by the car.

A few minutes later, an ambulance came. Some nurses brought Yuri into the ambulance, Sooyoung followed the nurse to go into the ambulance too.

Yul, please wake up!” said Sooyoung worriedly.

The ambulance finally arrived at Seoul Hospital. The nurse quickly brought Yuri to the emergency room. Sooyoung sat on the waiting-room. Then, she took out her phone and about to texted Jessica what happened with Yuri.

After a couple minutes, Jessica arrived at there. Sooyoung heard that someone called her name. She lifted up her face and she met Jessica who’s in panic now.

What happened?!” asked Jessica quickly.

I don’t know the detail. But I’ve asked some witness, they told me that there’s a car with high speed drove toward Yuri and it crash her

Jessica was sobbed right after she heard Sooyoung’s explanation about the accident.

It was my fault..” she mumbled slowly, so Sooyoung couldn’t heard that.

But unfortunately, Sooyoung heard it all.

What’s your mean?” asked her curiously.

I- I..” Jessica was stuttering while answering Sooyoung question.

Let me know that!

I’m so sorry, Soo. But, at that time Yuri caught us were kissing...” she finally finished her explained.

You...

B- But, I really don’t mean. It was inadvertent

You said it was inadvertent?! How can you said THAT?!” shouted Sooyoung angrily after she heard the cause that made her bestfriend became like this.

I- I’m sorry, Soo

Don’t apologized to me, apologized to YURI, you !

The doctor who took care of Yuri was go out from the emergency room. Sooyoung and Jessica who looked it, walked quickly toward the doctor.

Where’s Ms. Kwon’s family?” asked the doctor.

I’m her bestfriend

And I’m her girlfriend, Doc. Her family were in another country. What happening with her?” asked Jessica worriedly.

Ms. Kwon had lost many blood. Her head was hit the street hardly. She’s comma” explained the doctor.

The two girl only sobbed when heard the doctor explained. After the doctor asked of permission to go, Sooyoung turned her head to Jessica.

You.. You’re the one that cause Yuri being like this! If you and that Kim Taeyeon didn’t like that, Yuri won’t to be here now!” said Sooyoung angrily.

I’m so sorry, Soo. I didn’t mean” answered Jessica shile sobbed.

Go away from here!

But—

No buts and go away!” said Sooyoung.

Jessica sighed and after that she went back to her car and drove it to her house. She didn’t want to make any noisy if she still at there, so she decided to go home.

 

***

No respond from her brain” said the nurse.

Give her some stimulant, keep her breath steady” said the doctor.

Please hang in there, Yul..” Sooyoung is praying to God now.

The machine shows a never-ends line. The doctor let out a deep sigh before he covers Yuri’s body. The doctor walks to the door.

Sooyoung who heard a sound of opened-door, lifts up her face and quickly runs toward the doctor.

How’s my friend, Doc?!” asked Sooyoung worriedly.

I’m sorry, Ms. Soo. We’ve tried our best. But, Ms. Kwon was already passed away” said the doctor as he sigh again.

The tears from Sooyoung’s eyes finally flow down to her cheek.

You can go inside for looks her. I have to go now” the doctor leaving Sooyoung alone.

Sooyoung walks slowly into the room. There’s Yuri’s lifeless body. Suddenly the door open, and the brunette and her friend run toward Yuri.

What happened with Yuri, Soo?! Why the nurse said she was passed away?! Tell me that it’s not right!” said Jessica sobbing.

I can’t say that it was lie, Jessica. Yuri was already passed away just now” said Sooyoung.

Jessica sobbed while she trying to opened the cover of Yuri’s face. She crying more when she realized that it was Seobang.

Why, Yul, why you leave me?! I haven’t explain that to you, but why you already leaving me?!” shouted Jessica with her full of teary eyes.

It seems like she was sleeping” said Taeyeon.

So peacefully” added Sooyoung.

 

A few days later it was Yuri’s funeral. After the burial, anyone leaving the graveyard except Jessica.

She gently touch Yuri’s photo.

I’m so sorry for that time, Yul. Please forgive me. If God allows me to undo all of my mistake by Time Machine, I would do that. Yuri, no matter where you are, I’m still loving you and please forgive me” said Jessica while sobbing again.

As the wind gently blow her face, she heard a husky voice replied her.

You don’t need a Time Machine, Sica. I will always forgive all of your mistake. I’ll look up you from up here. Believe me that I will always love you and you will always in my heart.

Jessica believes that was Yuri who replied her. She turns her head and look around. The reflection of tall-tanned girl who was smiling at her caught her attention.

Seobang!” shouted her while she runs toward her.

I have to go now, Sica. It’s my time. Take care of your health, okay? I love you” said Yuri while her body become transparent and disappears.

I love you too, Seobang

 

END

 

A/N: I'm come again with another Yulsic fanfiction. It's angst again hehehe. Read and comment pls ^^